Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

3 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by fusionx963 Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:45 pm

Malum: The sacrifice requires a virgin, as they usually do. So, we should definitely use him. Next, we'll need to find a temple w/ a good view of the sun.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:19 am

N. Chica:Wait, how do we know they’re a virigin? Also, aren’t there others too?

N. Bonnie:He made an iceberg. He’s a nerd. Nerds don’t make friends, let alone get to lose their virginity. And he’s more virigin than anyone else for that reason, since he’s a super nerd.

N. Chica:How can you be “more” of a virigin? Either you still have it or you lost it!

N. Bonnie:Bruh. Haven’t you heard? Memes are taking over.

N, Chica:...What.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:41 pm

Plushtrap: I know that surreal memes exist in our world, but I cannot exist in a universe where people w/ trollfaces can walk the worlds!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:21 am

N. Bonnie:Well, how can surreal memes exist in the first place if the memes AREN’T taking over?

N. Bonnie:That’s why it needs to be this person. The iceberg creator. Nobody else will be as good!

N. Chica:...Y’know kids are technically virigins, right? We can make a new addition to our team AND do the sacrifice at the same time! All we need is an animatronic suit!

N. Bonnie:If we sacrifice the body we can’t stuff it in the suit and give the suit life. And again, they may be virigins, but not as virigin as the iceberg maker.

N. T. Chica:What if we have Puppet give the suit life THEN take the body out and sacrifice it?

N. T. Bonnie:...I don’t think it works like that.

N. T. Chica:Why not? Why CAN’T we just do that? We’re still sacrificng the body this way!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon May 03, 2021 11:45 pm

Sombra: I have an announcement! I am going on an expedition to Spherus Magna in search on new recruits. I require volunteers.
Plushtrap, Nightmares BB, JJ, Xor, Fredbear & P. Bonnie raise their hand.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu May 06, 2021 8:58 pm

Sombra:Very well. You shall join me on this quest.

————-

N. T. Chica:Look, it’s still TECHNICALLY sacrificing if life goes to the suit, THEN we sacrifice the body. The body was still that of a virigin.

—————

Somewhere...

Storm Trooper 6F2(?):For goodness sakes, another temporal incident! And the whole thing’s draggin’ on too! How long will this technicalities of sacrificing happen for? At this rate 2023’ll show up before we stabilize the [[STRUCTURE]]! All three of us would  fail our mission.. the [REDACTED] would stay [[ENTANGLED]] forever!... Seriously, it’s as if there was some organization purposefully trying to keep us from untangling the [[WORLD WIDE WEB!]]!

Storm Trooper 1I9(?):Well, yeah, that’s Finagle’s Law for you.

Storm Trooper 6F2(?):Yeah, but it doesn’t make sense. Finagle’s Law is a narrative phenomenon. It shouldn’t affect us, because we’re [[SOMEWHERE ELSE]], right?

Storm Trooper 1I9:Even still, we still take the forms of [[THOSE INSIDE]] anyhow. Therefore, the [[UNIVERSAL PROCESS]] sees us as [[THOSE INSIDE]], and naturally takes its effect on us anyhow. Unfortunately SEP fields don’t seem to work on it.

Storm Trooper 2A7:Will you two stop your philosophy and fix the dang [[WORLD MACHINE]]?

————————-

N. T. Bonnie:I still don’t know if that’s ACTUALLY sacrificing if he’s still living, though.

N. Chica:Hmm.. I see on the fine print their soul has to be sacrificed as well. That’s part of why clones aren’t an option in the first place, they don’t have complete souls.

N. Foxy:You just now noticed? HOW DID YOU JUST NOTICE IT NOW?

N. Chica:I have no idea, but this seems to be a common occurrence for all of us. Maybe it’s hard to notice one thing when you pay attention to another. Now let’s get to the sun temple!

(Mission accomplished. The plot can continue. Temporal incident was the near month long gal between posts by the way. Time dilation stuff.)

Last edited by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria on Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : (We’re getting closer to figuring them out. Try and decode the redactions. Remember, they’re Spamton filters. What concepts would get Spamtoned INTO what we see here?;)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu May 06, 2021 11:44 pm

Sombra: I have developed these microchips. They're universal translators. There's at least 4 different languages on Spherus Magna: Agoric, Matoric, Skakdish & Xian. I took the liberty of gathering a relatively small number of golden blocks from the vault to fund our expedition. Spherus Magna is a planet full of warriors. From the valiant Toa to the vile Skrall. From the Dark Hunters to the Glatorian. No toa or Glatorian'd ever go along w/ our plan willingly. Actually, that's not true. I have heard of a certain number of toa going rouge & killing, an act that's against everything the average toa stands for. The Glatorian aren't as powerful as the toa. The Xian are known weapons devs. That's what some of our funding's for. The Skakdi are ill-tempered, have laser vision & can control elements as long as they're w/ another skakdi. The Skrall are ruthless. What I heard, their last remaining leader was exiled. We may have use for one.

N. BB: What about the Dark Hunters?

Sombra: The Dark Hunters are the most cutthroat, vile crime organization on that planet. I have a plan to kill their leader. A being known only as The Shadowed One. He has a staff that can encase you in crystal & disintegration vision. I found a mirror shield in the hall of artifacts & I plan on using it.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri May 07, 2021 8:27 am

N. BB:In that case, let’s head over to Spherus Magna!

N. JJ:Once we get the translators within us, then we’ll do that. We also need to know who we’ll get first.

N. P. Bonnie:He probably already gave us the translators with his unicorn magic. But you’re right about us needing to figure out who to get first..

|Henry Stickmin-style intro shows the Nightmares that are going on the expedition flying to Spherus Magna.| (Probably on a separate ship than the Death Star.)

————————-

N. Foxy:Chica. You forgot to actually do the sacrifice.

N. Chica:Oops. Better go to Earth, then.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:28 pm

Malum: Do you know what this is?

N. Foxy: A black rock?

Malum: No!! It's a hunk of obsidian once blessed by an Olmec shaman. W/ a little magic, it's a ceremonial dagger! *It's now an ornate dagger*

N. Chica: I wonder how the gods would like my pizza.

Malum: Yeah, we'll need food offerings for the gods if we want to earn their favor.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:51 am

N. Bonnie:Okay.. WHAT is ANY of that? What is different about “ceremonial” daggers than normal? And what gods? Weren’t it virigins we needed? And why is it August?

N. P. Foxy:Stupid time dilation!!!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:09 pm

Malum: To earth we go! *Teleports to the Mario 64 Iceburg creator's house.* Stay outta sight. *Shapeshifts into a mormon.* No one suspects the mormons. *Knocks on the door & it opens* MegarianX2?

MegarianX2: Yes?

*Malum suddenly teleports them to an ancient mesoamerican sacrificial alter.*

MegarianX2: What the FUCK is going on?!

Malum: Silence!! *Chains MegarianX2 to the alter & screams to the sky.* Huitzilopochtli Springtrap & Quetzalcoatl Mangle, hear us!! We have brought you a virgin sacrifice!! *Cuts open MegarianX2's chest & rips out his heart.* Show yourselves & grant us boons!!

*Lightning strikes twice, making Huitzilopochtli Springtrap & Quetzalcoatl Mangle appear*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:40 am

N. Bonnie:..I wonder if they found the guy.

N. P. Foxy:MegarianX2 is who they found.

N. Chica:Wait! He’s not the creator of the iceberg! He just reposted it from 4chan!

https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/509284468/

That post was a day earlier than MegarianX2’s tweet!

N. P. Foxy:He still counts as a virgin for going through 4chan, presumably regularly, and making explanations of the iceberg as replies.

N. P. Foxy:Besides, they showed up. We’re about to learn whether or not we’re getting boons. My money’s on us getting them.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:26 pm

H. Springtrap: Ah, it has been centuries since we've had a proper sacrifice. This new generation of humans have stopped worshiping us. What would you like us to grant you?

Malum: Victory in battle. There's a war coming.

H. Springtrap: I know all about this war... It is approaching quickly. Very well. We shall grant you & your warriors the strength needed for victory.

N. P. Foxy: And?

Q. Mangle: AND NOTHING!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:52 pm

N. Bonnie:We should have gotten the real iceberg creator.

N. P. Foxy:...Wait, so it’s one boon per sacrifice? Is that the rules?

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:12 am

N. Chica:Seems like that’s the rules. If we want something else, we have todo it again. Good thing the REAL iceberg creator is still around! We can use him next!

N. Foxy:For all we know, we only get one chance. If that’s the case, we used it up and that’s it.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:18 pm

*On the Death Star, in the engine room...*

???: *Hums Uncle Dane theme*

Stormtrooper 4F3: Who's there?

???: Erectin a dispenser! *Metal on metal clanging*

*Stormtrooper 4F3 turns the corner & sees 3 animatronics seemingly tampering w/ vital machinery.*

Stormtrooper 4F3, into his transceiver: Intruders in the engine room!! A Golden... ballerina robot, a bear robot w/ steam coming outta his head & a tiny... flying robot?? W/ a balloon? Does that make any sense to anyone?

N. Springtrap, on the other end of the transceiver: It makes sense to me. Bring them to Sector 4 for Nightmarification!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:38 pm

Somewhere...

Storm Trooper 6F2(Or not? Let’s call em Agent 6F2. His two partners will also be called agents. Keep in mind they look like Troopers.):Yet another temporal incident! How many times will this happen? We have until the end of 2023! If our mission isn’t finished by then, WE FAIL! Should we interfere?

Agent 1I9:Looks like the [[SERIES OF LINES] is clogged up. So things can’t progress.

Agent 6F2:Yep, we’re probably going to have to interfere and get it to flow again.

Agent 1I9:How are we supposed to interfere without getting noticed and ruining the stability of [[THE FOUNDATION]]?

Agent 2A7:Subtelty. Remember, we’re Storm Troopers as far as everything is concerned. As long as we stick to our story, everything will go smoothly. Just don’t do something that breaks [[PLATONIC FACTS]]. So, what’s the narrative problem?

Agent 1I9:The names of the 4 animatronics meant to be Nightmarified are undefined. The [[ACTION POINTER]] fails to point to the proper [[ENTITY]], and thus they are perpetually unable to update. They were supposed to become Nightmares a month ago. They didn’t. The entire [[ACTION ECONOMY]] is not responding. Yet time still passes.

Agent 2A7:Unresponsive, eh? Let’s do some debugging.

>springtrap_nightmarified:It makes sense to me. Bring them to Sector 4 for Nightmarification!

>route [UNDEFINED] to |DEATH STAR-S4|

>parsing failure!

6F2:Thing is, normally that’s what dummy names are for.. Is this [[UNIVERSAL INSTRUCTIONS]] really that clunky?

1I9:I mean, it did break completely that one time. Took a lot of time travel to fix it. Seriously, all three of us could refactor code much better than whoever designed this. We should have a word with Codes-Things. Oh well, let’s switch this thing to relative mode.. Rather than looking for absolute names, it should have looked for “entities which were discovered by 4F3”.. This should have happened automatically..,

—————————

(And that’s to explain my absense. I saw this post when it was out, but I never figured out how to respond. Now it’s obvious, though. And hey, more teasers for these guys. They’re not important yet, but closer to end-game they’re going to be important. Like, around key 4. They’re not key 4, but they become important around the same time key 4 is found.)

4F3 sends the four new animatronics over to N. Springtrap.

Last edited by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria on Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Redactions are now Spamton-filters. We’re close to figuring out what they meant.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:19 pm

N. Springtrap: Who are you?

A.T. Freddy: I'm Aeronaut Toy Freddy!! Anything I wack w/ my wrench gets improved. Observe. *Wacks the Nightmarification Machine til it's appearance changes & updates.

N. Springtrap: VERY nice. You?

C. Ballora: I am Clockwork Ballora, I can control any mechanical device.

JBB: I'm Jetpack Balloon Boy!! I can make flying machines outta scrap!

N. Springtrap: I heard you were in the engine room.

AT Freddy: I was improving the main core, when your boys in white stopped us.

N. Springtrap: They don't work for me. They work for Lord Vader. Now, just as you have improved my machine, I shall improve you! Step up to the machine.

*The animatronics are automatically strapped into the Nightmarification Machine.*

Nightmarification Machine: Starting Nightmarification. Estimated time to completion: 2 minutes.

N. Springtrap: Wow!! It was NEVER that fast before!!

AT Freddy: Nightmarification??? I don't like the sound of that!!

N. Springtrap: Oh, but you WILL!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:58 am

N. Springtrap:Noticed some other animatronics far more powerful than they were before? It’s because they went through the machine! And you’ll get a bigger boost than they did, because the machine was improved!

C. Ballora:Look, if it goes wrong, I can just make sure it doesn’t do something bad.

———-

N. Springtrap:Wait, did it just put four in at once? It was NEVER able to do that either!

Machine:Nightmarification complete.

————

N. Foxy:Alright, Malum. While they head for the Mechamorph.. you bring some of us over to Henry. I can’t convince Henry to join our side if I can’t even get to him.

Malum:Very well.

(Heh, I forgot he was supposed to convince Henry to join. Well, it’s happening now.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:00 am

N. Bonnie:So, what should we do for Halloween?

N. Chica:Halloween is over. We missed it.

N. Bonnie:..STUPID TIME DILATION!! IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN I’M GONNA STUFF WHOEVER DOES THESE IN A SUIT!!

N. Chica:..I don’t think anyone causes this. It’s some kind of weird process in the universe. Maybe something do with whatever’s bringing everyone from other worlds here. Let’s just train the new animatronics. Well, most of you. I have to teach Frostbear a new spell.

N. Bonnie:Chica, you can’t use magic!

N. Chica:Right, I have no magic. But I’m an analyst. I know how frost spells work. I can’t use the spell myself, but I can still teach Frostbear how to use it.

(Wanna guess the spell?)

————————-

N. BB:Stupid ship, it’s not taking off!

N. JJ:Did you power it on?

N. BB:Sure I did.. The switch is on.. oh. It’s on “Off”.

N. JJ:*facepalm* Why did they make you captain again?

N. BB:They didn’t. I was the first on board!

N. JJ:...Yeah, I’m taking over, since you don’t seem to know how to fly a ship. Let’s just go to Spherus Magmus...

|The ship takes off. For real. Let the Stickmin choices begin! Once they arrive at Magnus,|

——————

N.Foxy:Malum, you should have brought a ship with me! How am I suppose to land? I know I’m an animatronic and don’t need to breathe, but I still can’t MOVE in space!

Malum:I have a Wing Cap. Take it. You can fly wherever you want. Just make sure to land before it wears off. I’ll bring you back to the Death Star when you’ve got Henry on our side. If you can get Ellie as well, you’ll get a bonus!

——————-

|Toppat Orbital Station|

Toppat Grunt:Henry? Ellie? We seem to have spotted a.. flying brown fox robot.. with wings. What should we do about it?

(Henry will be the one with Stickmin choices in this branch. Most of the time. From N. Foxy’s perspective, that means he needs to make sure not to trigger a FAIL from Henry’s perspective, or the timeline reloads. So a sucessful conversion.. that isn’t because of Henry failing at something. So no traps. Henry falling fir the trap is a fail.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:34 am

Henry: Destroy it! It could be the Government's latest attack on us!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:48 am

(Well, looks like the Nightmares aren’t getting Henry anytime soon. Shortest Stickmin adventure ever. Either he destroys Foxy, or he FAILs. Meaning a restart. Mission failed.)

(Wait, there was one point in ItA where all branches were fails, with afake ending. We’ll.. just have to see.)

|Homing Missles|

|King Bill|

|V.A.T.S|

|W.S.G.H|

|Super Punch|

Henry:Target them! *they all miss*

|FAIL|

|95% chance, huh?|

(Four other options. Exactly one would succeed if this is a usual Henry branch system. Maybe we should see how the Light Side is doing with their Henry? Who knows, they might get two Henrys, because I think the Dark Side has locked themselves a failure, given Henry branches are a level above Determination timelines)

(The intent with King Bill is yes, it’s the giant Bullet Bills from Mario that take up nearly the whole screen. But hey, maybe it’s just some random king named Bill. You never know with Henry.)

——————————-

Chara:And here we are. Now we just need to find Henry, Ellie, or Charles. Either one is fine, since if we get one on our side, the other two will soon follow-They’re all a team, after all.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:19 pm

???: HEY!! What're you kids doin here? This is a United States Military base!! How'd you get here??!!

Asriel: We gotta do something!!

[Reason] [Flirt] [Distract] [Charge]
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:52 am

Chara: |Frisk, please don’t do what I know you’re thinking about doing..|

Frisk:|C’mon, you know it works.|

|*You.. flirted with the guard.|

(Come on, we both knew they were going to try that. If it fails, another option will be chosen. Possibly by Chara.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:25 pm

Frisk: Hey, there, big boy. After your shift you want me to show you a good time?

???: What're you, 10?

Frisk: What if I am?

???: That's it. You're all coming w/ me to the General.

Chara: What the heck was that about, Frisk?!

Frisk: This is good, we see their general & tell him we need Henry, Ellie & Charles.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next