Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 6 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun May 15, 2022 8:03 am

*The entire Henry mechanics completely break, which probably would’ve happened anyway. The Henry glitch actions result in both Henry ships getting corrupted, and they both begin to glitch wildly.*

(I almost had the world glitch a second time. Henry, is that what you were trying to accomplish?)

N. Chica:....?

N. Bonnie:Seems to have happened to both of them. So far looks like we’re tied.

N. Foxy:GET FIGHTING BONNIE!!! *shooting at ships.. and missing most of the time.*

————————

|Somewhere in the southwest...|

Ellias:It’s getting worse! Two fighter ships have completely corrupted, and they seem to be warping at complete random!

???:Yep, this is bad. Hey, why don’t you try pressing one of those buttons over there?

|JAZ!?|

Ellias:I... I somehow.. I can’t!

???:Wait, what? What do you mean, you can’t?

Ellias:Well, when I try to decide which one I want to push, it just.. um..my choice just suddenly.. *visible frustration*

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 6 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by fusionx963 Sun May 15, 2022 4:54 pm

???: Fine! I'LL do it myself! *presses a random button*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon May 16, 2022 12:26 pm

Ellias:..Thanks. I don’t know what happened, I just can’t..

———————-

|Back at the battle|

More ships arrive. Seems neither Light nor dark. And they’re firing specifically at two ships, the corrupted ones. Well, trying at least. In the crossfire both Stormtrooper ships and some ships pilot by basically nameless Light warriors are getting destroyed as well. Eventually the rocket and Orbital Station return to normal.. but now there’s debree all over the battlefield. The ships then leave.

(Goal? Contain chaos. Side effect? There’s more chaos.)

———————-

Ellias:Okay, so the ship stuff’s fixed. But what about the choice issue?

???:They were probably linked somehow. Chaos events usually show up one at a time. And they go away on their own when we contain them.

(We’re the Chaos Containment Center, not the Chaos Prevention Center! If you want to fix the root cause, talk to the GOC or something. Wait, you don’t trust them after that chair incident? Okay, fair enough but still find another agency. Henry grows big, we send a robot to take it away. Chaotic warfare with an airship? Send ‘em away with our own army. Hm, a tank? Let’s send in our egg-monster. What caused the chaos is of no concern to us. Also, yes, we fight chaos by using chaos ourselves, ha-ha you’re so funny guys. But we still fixed the chaos! I mean what are the odds this’ll happen the next time one of them tries to make a choice? ..Yes, the two 10.6 anomalies are still destructively interfering with each other, but it’s not as strong as before.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon May 16, 2022 3:25 pm

Storm Trooper 4A7: We're taking fire!!

Storm Trooper 6Y1: A quarter of our fleet has become glitched!!

Storm Trooper 1A9: We're recieving a transmission.

Vader: Pull it up!

Scott: Attention Dark Side. You have chosen this path. Life works in strange ways. Your choices have clearly led you here, as have ours. We will give you a new choice. Surrender here now and live, or stay and face your destiny.

Vader: Our destiny is order!! A universe free from rebellious whelps such as you!! Surrender isn't in our vocabulary!!

Scott: Very well. The decisions you make & the actions that follow are a reflection of who you really are.

*The transmission ends & a large beam of green energy hits the Death Star*

Storm Trooper 2W6: Outer Hull's at 76%!!

Vader: Divert all non-essential power to Shields!!

*The Death Star's shields activate.*

Vader: Nightmare Springtrap! Assemble your Nightmares!! I want them in every corridor leading here!!

N. Springtrap: Yes, Lord Vader.

[Meanwhile...]

Malum: The Light Side has made their move. Time for the checkmate. *Puts on the Mask of Ultimate Power, the Copy Cuff & the magic ruby.*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri May 20, 2022 9:03 am

Scott:Well, we gave them a chance. Seems we have to take their ships out.

{The two sides are both firing at each other. The CCC is, of course, gone. The Crae Bears, I’m not sure what they’re going. Probably approaching the Dark Side and preparing their stares.}

Malum:[Getting my hands on the Octahedron should be easy now. Even if I can’t, I might be able to copy it.]

(What would happen if there WERE two of them? I’m not sure. But the Vegetal invasion comes ever closer.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri May 20, 2022 10:15 pm

Charles: Ready?

Ian: Ready. *Turns into Upgrade & merges w the ship.*

Ian/Upgrade: You're flyin Air Upgrade. Please fasten your seatbelts, this ride gonna be ruff. *Fires green energy beams at the Dark Side fleet.*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun May 29, 2022 12:35 pm

|HIT|

Scott:Well, at least we got first-move advantage this time.

———————-

N. Bonnie:Why did THEY get to go FIRST?

N. Chica:I guess we lost the RNG. But we can still do this with our Nightmare powers!

N. Bonnie:Right, Frostbear can just cast Snowgrave and do a 1-hit KO! Nice way to cheese the fight.

N. Chica:..Bonnie. Snowgrave hits people, not ships!

N. Bonnie:I mean it worked on the dummy

N. Chica:That was literally a DUMMY like the size of a PERSON and space is ALREADY so freezing it’s near absolute zero Snowgrave might be useful if invaders board this ship but against the other ships it is USELESS!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue May 31, 2022 11:48 am

N. BB: What can I do? Iss not like either side's blasters have batteries n if they did, the compartment's probs welded shut.

N. JJ: Aren't you like a walking interference?
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue May 31, 2022 4:15 pm

N. BB:What are you talking about? I take their batteries. N laugh at them because it’s funny

N. Chica:Er, JJ? Ultimate Custom Night is a long ways off from actually happening, He probably hasn’t learned how to disable flashlights without stealing batteries yet. The phantoms, on the other hand...

(If that’s not what JJ meant, keep in mind this is Chica we’re talking about. Who canonically gets stuck inside vents in the future)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:59 am

N. Springtrap: I have a plan!!

N. Chica: You do?

N. Springtrap: Yessss,.... *turns on lightsaber*

N. Chica: Hey, now!! Don't go Order 66ing us!!

*The lightsaber starts glowing white & N. Springtrap thrusts it into the floor, creating a Dark Fountain.*

N. Chica: How'dja do that??

N. Springtrap: I know Undertale's rules are in this world, so Deltarune's must be too as they are so entangled. Humans are lightners & any lightner can create a dark fountain. This shall be the Lightside's ULTIMATE test!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:57 am

N. Chica:How.. exactly are we testing them? I’m not even sure if we have a Ralsei. As much as the worlds are connected, we’re not in Deltarune’s world.

N. Foxy:How is this useful? In the Light World, that is, HERE, the Darkners turn back into normal objects! You say this is some kind of test.. But how? All we’re doing is risking causing the Roaring! Either the heroes arrive and defeat us, or the world ends. Aren’t those both bad? Why we we invoking a prophecy that is DOOMED to backfire on us, one way or another?

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:20 pm

N. Springtrap: In the Dark World, we'll be more powerful. & As this world's knight, they'll be at MY command!!

N. Freddy: We don't know that!!

N. Springtrap: Too late. The darkness is coalescing!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:28 pm

N. P. Foxy:Good grief... we’re going to lose, aren’t we..

——————————————

N. Springtrap:Wait, where’s all the Darkners?

N. Foxy:This is literally a HALLWAY. There was nothing to turn INTO Darkners! So we basically have a blank Sci-Fi Dark World.

N. Chica:...At least it’ll be easy to seal the Fountain? Maybe if we seal it before the heroes get here we won’t get defeated by them?

N. Bonnie:Wait! I know what to do! *exits the Dark World and tosses a deck of Cards into the Dark World, resulting in a Lancer, KING, Jevil, the three Kings that were captured, four Card queens (Not to be confused with QUEEN), and some other Card enemies. Including a Rouxls.

N. Freddy:Bonnie! We WANT the Fountain sealed before the heroes get here. You just made it harder!

N. P. Chica:..To be fair to Bonnie, they do belong to us. It’s not like they’ll stop us, only stop the heroes.

—————————

(Susie:A DARK FOUNTAIN?! LET’S GO!)

(Ralsei:They’re about to seal it anyway. We should focus on the Fountain we’re in right now. That’s another universe, for another group of heroes.)

(Susie:Yeah it is about to be sealed, that’s why we shouldn’t miss it!)

(Ralsei:Susie! We need to seal THIS Fountain before the Knight opens another!)

(Papyrus:SANS! WHY DID YOU LET THESE TWO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL AGAIN?)

(Sans: why not? it’s funny. )

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:09 pm

N. Springtrap: Darkners!! I am your knight! You will obey me or face my wrath!!

Jevil: HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Silly little rabbit, silly little fool. Why should we listen to YOU?

King of spades: We outnumber you!! *Fires spade bullets @ N. Springtrap*

King of clubs: You can't make us!!

N. Springtrap, throwing the darkners back w the Force: But I can UNmake you!! *Jumpscares the darkners, stunning them & runs to the fountain*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:39 am

|A certain song plays as the fountain is sealed.|

N. Freddy:...Next time, let’s actually plan out what we’re going to do before just doing it. If you want to make a Dark Fountain, think first about how you plan on somehow stopping the heroes of prophecy from arriving AND preventing the Roaing at the same time. Also, see? They didn’t listen. There goes the Darkner Army idea. Not that it wasn’t already dead since they can’t even leave the Dark World without turning into inanimate objects.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:27 am

[Meanwhile...]
Charles: Lemme drive! I've got the perfect plan. This is the greatest plaaaaaaaaaan!!! *Crashes into the Toppat Orbital Station*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:29 pm

|FAI$(#;|

|Not again!*#/#|

The ship Henry, Ellie, and Charles are in is, predictably, destroyed. But hey, at least they’re inside now! The Henrrator thinks it’s a fail, but we aren’t using the usual Henry mechanics anymore. Though failed attempts of restarting as the result of a fail and further interference on the other Henry’s end thinking he got an ending/rank results in.. 10 days of time dilation.

(Note:Henrrator is not a canon name! The Henry FAIL narrator doesn’t have a canon name yet. But that means it can be named anything in the meantime!)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:35 pm

*Frisk loads a save file to before Charles crashed*

Frisk: Alien time!

|Atomix|         |Upgrade|           |Lodestar|              |❤Buzzshock|
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:41 pm

|iNTRUDER FOUND|

N. T. Bonnie:Wait, is that a kid? *chuckles*

N. T. Chica:Technically we’re all kids.

N. T. Bonnie:We’re like 30 at least, this guy’s a kid.

N. T. Chica:I mean it could be Frisk... If it is Frisk then our side’s doomed.

N. Bonnie:Wait, Frisk? *chuckles* What are they gonna do, flirt us to death?

(Frisk? Chara? Ian? Agatha? Could be any of them. Nothing’s stopping the kids from wearing different clothes, but also these Bonnies tend to not be very smart. And Frisk is either about to transform or is transformed..)

(Either way Ian is probably supposed to be using Jury Rigg to bring some of these guys back to normal.)

—————

Malum:[The battle is set. Each side is busy fighting the other. During the chaos, I’ll just take that Octahedron into my own hands...]

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:35 pm

Stormtrooper 6R1: Halt!

*Agatha hits the Stormtrooper in the knee w her picnic basket*

Stormtrooper 6R1: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:27 am

N. Bonnie:...Oh, it’s Agatha.

N. Bonnie:Wait, where’d everybody go?

N. Bonnie:Huh? July’s almost over?

(Bonnie, BRUH)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:37 pm

N. Bonnie: It looks like she's heading towards... the control room. & there's someone with her. Is that... Timmy?!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:21 am

N. Bonnie:Wait.. The control room? We’ve got to stop her!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:33 pm

N. Bonnie on the p.a.: Attention Storm Troopers, defend the control room!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:30 am

Storm Trooper 7A1:You can’t stop all of us.. it’s like a raid.. but in REVERSE. It’ll take a lot of time to hit EVERYONE with the basket.

Agatha:...*opens the basket*

Storm Trooper 7A1:HAHAHA!! Are you seriously picking a time like THIS to have a PICNIC?

*24 golden bugs come out, attacking the Troopers*

(For a clone of Agitha, we’ve never seen those bugs before. But they exist, check out Twilight Princess.)

—————————

Ian:You have arrived at your destination.

Susie? (Nope, it’s Malum):Hell yeah, let’s beat those guys up!

Ian:Wait, where did you come from? Last I checked we didn’t bring any Delta Warriors on here. Though nice to see you here. That is pretty sus, though.. Where did you come fr-

Not Susie:*”spots” the Octahedron* Wait, is that a POWER SHAPE? Let me at ‘em! *takes the Octahedron*

Ian:Wait, that’s-

Not Susie:*is already gone, presumably to fight the Dark Side.. but REALLY to go back to Malum form in the place between planes.*

Ian:...Okay, Chapter 1 of Deltarune hasn’t happened yet. Noted. ..Wait, no, that’s still sus.

(Don’t worry, your questions are about to be answered, Ian!)

(Actually do worry, the answers are worse than you think.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next