Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:49 pm

Nightmaronne:Anyway, we should probably focus on Malum and his army. We can always re-nightmarify everyone after this is over, but if we lose to Malum we’re dead.

N. Springtrap:..Fair enough.. Wait, why aren’t THEY focusing on Malum and the Vegetal army?

Frisk/Upgrade:As Nightmares, they’re more attuned to Darkness rather than light. That plus the brainwashing they’re in means Malum could easily bring them all to HIS side. The others are working on stopping Malum, though.

——————————

Adventure Fredbear:BB, please, work with us here-And help us keep this sanctuary safe from Malum!

A. BB:Oh come on, I’m at Level 30 in Tetris, I might beat my best score this game! Just let me finish this game!

A. T. Chica:So you’re telling me this whole world is at stake right now.. and you’d rather finish a Tetris game? SERIOUSLY BB?!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by fusionx963 Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:28 pm

*A. N. Fredbear slaps BB*

A. BB: DUDE!! What the HELL??!!

A. N. Fredbear: Everything's coming apart!! There's some blocky guy in the Mysterious Mine, there's demons in the Blacktomb Yard & kids on skateboards are defacing all the windmills!!!

A. BB: This sounds like a you problem.

Ena: Salutations sirs. Would you kindly show me the way to Moony? I have some important news for her!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:07 pm

A. BB:Uh.. I don’t know who you or this “Moony” person is, but I already told you I’m playing Tetris! So I can’t and wouldn’t help.

A. T. Chica:Uh, not that sidequests are bad or anything, but we’re kind of focusing on the demons Malum sent to this realm.. The entire world is at stake.. But he *groan* does also have a point.. We don’t know you or this “Moony” person.

A. P. Bonnie:Wait! I think they mean Luna! Princess of the Moon! “Moony” is a perfect nickname for her.

A. T. Chica:*deadpan* Does this person look like a pony to you?

A. T. Chica:Anyway, if you help us put a stop to this, then tell us more about who the two of you are, maybe we can help.

*A. N. Freddy turns off the Tetris game*

A. BB: なに?!?!

A. Foxy:..*facepalm*

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:35 pm

A. Foxy: Look out!! Flying green beans!!

Vegetal: YOU CANNOT DEFEAT US *Flies toward A. Foxy*

A. Fredbear: Only 1 thing to do. *Uses Mega Bite on the Vegetal* AUGH!!! Tastes NASTY!!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:20 am

A. Fredbear:..No wonder human children don’t like vegetables!

——————-

N. Springtrap:Yeah, nice lie there.

Frisk/Upgrade:Have you seen any other Light-Siders attacking? Or us going after anybody except the animatronics? Post-Malum betrayal, that is. So Agatha’s invasion doesn’t count.

Frisk/Upgrade:I’ll be joining you once the Nightmares are no longer Nightmares. No more brainwashing and attuning back to the Light side means Malum won’t be able to just easily bring them all to his side anymore.

—————-

Malum:Soon, every world will know true horror! FOR I AM THE ABSOLUTE GOD OF ALL REALITY!

Storm Trooper 1Y3:So are you going to make this place pay-to win like one of those EA games?

Malum:WHAT did you just say?

Malum:SERIOUSLY?! Look, I’m the god of evil, but even I’m not- I don’t even have WORDS to describe how WRONG that would be! I’m not INSANE!

Storm Trooper 1Y3:..Well, that’s a relief then.

Malum:Not for long, a truly terrible fate still awaits! In every world, as they merge together!

———————

(EA:Would you like to buy the Jump DLC pass for $25?)

(Malum:Get that OUT OF HERE!!)

(Papyrus:SANS! WHY DID YOU LET-)

(Sans:i didn’t. he already knew how to do that. but even if i did, not like he can kill us here.)

———————-

Ganon:WAIT!! YOU BELONG TO ME!! YOU ARE MINE!! DON’T YOU DARE BETRAY ME!!

Link:Hey, since these are a common enemy.. Can we all work together and use the Full Triforce? We might just have to wish them and their leader away.

Ganon:Sure, on the condition that I am the one with all three pieces of the Triforce! Otherwise.. well, guess you’lo have deal with them yourselves!

Zelda:...Look Ganon, we both know you also want this guy off your back. Just let us each use our own third and banish them together. We both know you’re bluffing and just want power for yourselves when this is over!

(He is. I imagine he’ll begrudgingly agree to do it the fair way soon.)

———————-

Ralsei:W-Wait! You guys weren’t in the prophecy! Also, Kris and Susie aren’t even
here yet anyway! Y-You’re not supposed to-

Vegetal:YOU CANNOT DEFEAT US

Ralsei:W-What do you guys even want anyway? As long as it was something reasonable you could have just asked and I’d have given it to you! W-What are you doing, that’s-

——————

*Samus can be seen firing at bat-looking enemies. After defeating them, she goes towards an Energy capsule.. only for a Vegetal to fly in-Looks like she just ate a Vegetal..*

(Yes, Vegetals sometimes decide to do that.)

———————

Scott:So.. what am I supposed to do in this? Maybe don’t tell me the entire plan because then it’d fail like you said, but.. at least my part in it?

Sans:just do what you were gonna do. we’ll take it from there.

Last edited by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria on Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:20 pm

Many voices: We'll help you.

*Scott looks over to see normal animatronics.*

Foxy: We be feelin like our old selves again!

Freddy: We'll help however we can.

Gaster: If the multiverse has been merged, I suppose I should take advantage of it. I could recruit every planet's top genius, we could find a way to fix this.

Undyne: C'mon Alphys!! Which anime you wanna go to?
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:00 pm

Scott:Wait.. didn’t you-

Sans (whispering):pretend i didn’t tell you a thing about a “plan”, scott

Scott (whispering):Fair enough..

Gaster:Now, I have several candidates in mind myself, but even I haven’t had the time to consume every piece of literature, or explore every world. So if you have a candidate.. then present them to me, so I can evaluate it.

Alphys:C-Can we bring Mew Mew here? H-Her kiss could possibly j-just win this for us! (cmon i just really want to meet her is that good enough i hope i presented her well enough)

Gaster:Alphys, you do realize we could still meet your “anime waifu” after the battle, right? You don’t need to play her off as a candidate to meet her. Based on current multiversal readings and extrapolations of Malum’s power, taking into account attempts at gaining even more power, the multiverse will remain still stable in its merged state for around a month, plus an extra week for every extra day we have left after defeating Malum. And don’t think I haven’t analyzed these disturbances in an effort to discover a cause or method of reproducing these anomalies... I’ve worked on it for a while, and plan on returning to that after Malum’s defeat. Shouldn’t take long, given that I’ve already reverse-engineered the nature of my universe.

Alphys:(wait did he know the entire timme.. alphys stop being so-)

Gaster:..You do realize who I am, right? It wasn’t a blunder you made. Being in the void, while unpleasant, had the side effect of allowing me to view the entire universe at once. I took that opportunity to gain experience in reading and predicting people. And much more.. Don’t put yourself down for failing to direct me a certain direction..

Scott:..What? That last part confused me.. You reverse-engineered your entite universe? Like that sounds like something that’d be one of those “keys” Morpheus talked about.. Well, okay maybe not quite since it’s just one universe but then again-

Gaster:It’s actually quite simple to do when you take into account that SAVE files encode states of the universe, and the event horizons of black holes contain information encoding the “inside” of it, as told by the Holographic Principle. Actually, sufficiently advanced civilizations could potentially manipulate said information, creating both the most data-compressed computer possible, but also potentially manipulating what exists inside the black hole, which would allow for all sorts of interesting applications! Anyways, cross-referencing the encoding of the insides of these black holes with the coding of SAVE files gives us a match, implying that-

Luke:As interesting as this science talk is, maybe we should focus on finding these recurits?

Gaster:..Luke is correct, I was getting carried away.. Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to finish that fascinating topic later! Alphys, we can meet your “waifu” later, now let’s focus on actual candidates.

Papyrus:HMMM.. OH WAIT! I KNOW OF ONE! WHAT ABOUT THAT LAVENDER WINGED UNICORN?

Scott:You mean.. Twilight Sparkle?

Last edited by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria on Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:57 pm

Ian: Azmuth! He created the Omnitrix. He says he's the smartest mind in 5 galaxies.

Gaster: Good. Any others?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ralsei: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!

*Susie uses Red Buster on the Vegetal*

Susie: Ralsei!!

Ralsei: Susie!! Kris!!

Susie: Once we saw the sky turn purple & saw green beans flying, blue spikey thing rolling & some army in blue uniforms, Kris said we should get to the Dark World.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:56 am

BB:Roy from Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared?

Foxy:Are you KIDDING ME BB?! No!!

Scott:I’m not really sure.. I mesn Dr. Andonuts is probably the closest I can think of..

Scott:Although I’m kind of surprised The Doctor hasn’t shown up yet.

Scott:Wait! Actually.. wasn’t Tony Stark supposed to be extremely smart? From the MCU?

Toy Chica:Wait, what about Deltarune Gaster?

Gaster:I’ve already communicated with him. What did you think Entry 17 was about? Take another look at the deltarune.com site from 2016.

——————

Agent 6F2:So we saw both Ralsei and Susie! And that also reminds me of ANOTHER thing we can’t let happen! We can’t let the town’s name ever get brought up by Kris, Susie, OR Ralsei!

Agent 1I9:Right, it has the same issue as the name of that soul, since it’s literally named after... the Entity. The whole reason why Kris appearing is such an issue in the first place. Though thankfully, it has the same caveat as Kris:It’s only an issue if it happens while-

Agent 6F2:Oh yeah.. So our best best is to make sure the focus is on them as little as possible. Or at least it shouldn’t be on them when it’s likely The Entity is supposedly involved. Fortunately whenever Ralsei supposedly talks specifically about this entity, he himself directs the focus away from himself and Kris. ..And in the rare cases where he fails, he just doesn’t discuss the topic. That’s potentially quite useful...

(Kris, aren’t you wondering how Susie is doing?)

(And that’s why, OK Kris?)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:44 am

N. Spamton: HEY HE Y HEY, [[My Little P0ny]]!! LOOKS LIKE [[It's the End of the World as We Know It]]!!! EVERY DOOR IS OPEN!!!! WE COULD [[Konquer]] THIS [[Multiversus]] & REALLY BECOME [[BIG SHOTS]]!!!

Sombra: How do you suppose we stop the power hungry ascendant?

N. Spamton: ALL WE NEED IS A LITTLE [[Hyperlink Blocked]]
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:47 am

N. P. Bonnie:Oh, Snowgrave, this should be fun.

Scott:Okay, where did you get “Snowgrave” from?

N. P. Bonnie:In the Snowgrave Route, Spamton tells Kris that they’ve been making [HYPERLINK BLOCKED].

Foxy:Bruh!! Spamton also offered it in the normal route! We don’t need to replicate the Weird Route! Also, it’s quite possible “Hyperlink Blocked” refers to multiple different things! Anything Spamton can’t say directly would show up like that!

Chica:Frisk, I think you should free the Transcendent next. Before he tries reloading a SAVE. Also it’d be nice for that power to return to being controlled solely by the Light Side. I mean, what if Malum brings P. Bonnie to HIS side?

Malum:Wait, are you talking about this little thing? *waves around a dialogue box* Oh, it’d be a shame if I got rid of it, wouldn’t it? Then you’d truly have only one chance and have to actually rely on your skill! Uh oh.. seems my arm is a little slippery. The one with the Scronching Blade. I hope it doesn’t slip!

(Malum, everyone knows you’re doing this on purpose and are about to pull a Photoshop Flowey, but pass it off as an “accident”. Sadly for you, Gaster’s plan [and potentially Spamton’s as well] accounted for this. ..Which will be left unsaid until it happens. Whether Malum intends to then take it a step further and also try to collect DT and use the power for himself like Flowey did I’ll leave an open question for now.)

(I used the Undertale Text Generator for that image. Not perfect, but hopefully it gives the right idea. It wasn’t exactly designed for this exact kind of text box. If you want to make your own, use this site: https://www.demirramon.com/generators/undertale_text_box_generator )

(No, I’m not the maker of that. If I was I would’ve coded in a save box function lol)

(Also, yes, it says Chara. That’s how your save file works. It’s still Frisk’s file. Sort of.)

(EDIT:Okay I sort of forgot how long it’s been. Let’s just say the timer said 9999:99. It would ahve gotten there by now.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:13 pm

*N. P. Bonnie & every lantern corps surrounds the Death Star. Including the Black & Ultraviolet lantern corps*

N. P. Bonnie: EVERYONE!!! ARE YOU READY???

*The lantern corps chants 3 times*

Malum: Uuuggghhh... When will you learn? THOSE WHO OPPOSE ME DIE!!!!! *Summons Lovecraftian deities n demons*

*The combined might of literally every lantern corps make short work of that*

Malum: Try THIS!!!!! TERRIBLE!!!!!!

Frisk: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Omniscronchulon: Ḋ̴͓ḭ̵̃̈́̇̕d̵̛͚͓̜̙ ̵̦̺̋̄̾s̶̖̕͠ǫ̴͔̣̓m̶̱̪͘e̵͚̤̰̟̒̕ ̶̣͓̽i̴̛̫̗̝̼̒͝n̷̳͋̈́͝ẗ̷̪e̸̼͊̄͑͜ř̶̝͚̒͠͝d̴̨̃͗͊̈́i̶̠̺̟͐̀̃̍m̵̛̛̗̉̈ȩ̵̊n̴̻͖̙̰̂̃̌͝s̵͕̜̃i̵͙͌ö̷͖̻̹̥́̀̀̕ņ̵̠͓̝̚a̴̺̟̎̿l̵̫͆͌͝͠ ̷͇̯͈̬̂̈d̵̥͑̃ȅ̷̗̬́í̷̤̼t̴̡̜̥͔͝y̴̛̙͇̑̈́ ̸̟̯͋ͅj̵͙̪̠̥̍́ȗ̴͕́͂́ͅṡ̷̠͔t̶̡͗ ̸̱̳̊̒̿͜š̸̨̱̯̭͛͒ȃ̵͍y̷̯͈̖̓̋͝.̶͍͋̍͜.̵̺͚̈́͘.̵̘̞̩̄͝ ̵̛̖͉̙͆̏̈̽̋͗̚̚͠T̶͈̺͎̮͑̉͒͠Ę̵̝̦̏̓̄̾̀͘R̸̨̺͕̥͖̖̩̜̳̩̜͉̯̩͍̣͛̆̈́͠R̴̡̨̛͓͙͚͇͍̣͎̝͊̈̓̐̈́͌̅̅̀͝ͅI̵̧̱̻͍̹̊B̵̧̢̧͈̜̥̩̠̰̰͈̹̣͉͉̩̏͗͊̋̋̉͑̒̅͊̒͝͝͠͝L̸̨̰̘̹̟̲̰͎̬̼͔̰̀̕̚͜͜͝Ę̶̨̢̢̠̙͓͉̬͖̺̞̪̞̒͒̐̒̅̌͊͗̋̔̕͜͠?̶̡͔̫͚͚̳̥̤͖̂̇͂͗̄̎̈̿̈́̌̀͝ͅ

Malum: I just need you for THIS!

Omniscronchulon: W̶̢̢̮̜̾͂͛̕ͅa̵̲͍̳̖̾͑̑̌̎̃̀͗͗̈̈́͝ͅi̵͖̫̭͔̟̪̱̫̩̩̍̋́ẗ̴̨͙̖͙̻̮͎̖̔͑̓͂̎̿̿̂̆͝͝ͅṣ̵̢͎̣̯͙͆ţ̵͚̿̈́͗͐͛͝ͅ!̸̛̛͚͚́̀͌̄̀͌̒͗̚͝ͅ ̴̦͛̄͋́͑͘W̴̢̧͓̖͖͈͑̎͆̇̀̚͜ȟ̸̢̛̦͓̗͇̯͉̑͗̈̔͛̆͗̈̏͊ͅa̸̧̖̖̲̞̙̰͔̖̐̎ͅt̸̝͓̻̂͋͆̓ ̴̫͖̲͔̫̠̠̖̏̄͗̆̚͘͠ā̸̢̨̢̠͚̙͕͖̟͖̌͌͆̑̈́̃̀͌͜͝͠ͅr̸̩̤̺̟̦̪͍̲̣͂̂̊͜ḙ̷̱͈̺͈͙̼̯͍̒̉͂ͅ ̵͉͉͚̯͙̝̹̞̼͌̀͂̊͊͗́͋́͒͝ẙ̷̇̂ͅo̷̭̘̔̀̇̿̈́͆̒͌ù̶̧͙̳̩̦͔͚̣̮͖͛̆͒̇̃̕͠͝ ̴̢̭͓̖̪͖̳̰̔͑̅̉̅͆̈͆͒̾ď̵̢͍̙͉̩͙͇̣͆̕o̶͔̭̞̰̤͉̖̖̭̍͒̀̀̈́̊̋͊͘į̶́͊̓̈́̉̋ń̶̨̗̤̰̬̰̮̜̮͇̍̿̓͑̃͊̅̈́ǵ̴̛̟̜͍̝͙̣̰͒̽͊͋́͌͆̑͘͝ ̴̨̪̟͓̼̦̜͔̆̎̀̓̋̅͆͒̄̅̏̎t̴̢̧̩͎̳̩͈̭͚͓̒̌o̸̧̱͈̭̊̈́͌̑̿̌͌́͛̈́ͅ ̶̧̢͖̹̖͓͚̖̌̔͜m̷̤̃e̴͔͓̬̪͔̰̪͌̋̑̊̉͛͐͛̎?̵̨̝̫̘̀̋̾͐̀̔͛̆̿̎

Malum: I'm absorbing your essence!!!

Omniscronchulon: Y̷̭̫͍͈̞̲̖͓͈̟̺̪̏̅̈́̏̉̊̈́͐̀͌̽ō̴̧͈͙͚̟͈̟̹̰̋̐͊͘u̴̧̿ ̴̺͔̦̪̠͓̝͓͂̀̈̌̊͒̽͠ͅc̴̹̬̮̤͚̞̎́̆̓̓̑̎̂̀ą̸̧̺͓͚̱͖̱̣͍̝̥̔́͝ń̵̤͎̥̬̥̂ň̸̉̐͌̈͠͝ͅȏ̵̞̻̏̈́͒͑̐͛̈̕͝͝͝t̷̡̜͉̘̱̫̤̙͍̮̮̔͐̔̓ ̵̡̢̳̣̻͋̽̏̑́͛͑̋͐̆d̵̡͈̝͋̈ͅo̷̳͊̉͆̍̌̒͘ͅ ̷̦̈́́̿̅̚͝͠t̶̢̧̨̤̥̩̯̜̜͂̽̄̏̈͜͝ͅh̴̢̨͙͉͎̪̑͆͑̂̒͠į̷̥͖̼̱̓͋̈́s̶̡̗͖͔̠͍̻̐́́͋̆͆̄̌͊̎ ̷̢̘̼̟̻̖̪͌̾̀̆̀̒͒̔̏͌ţ̷̲̝̬͖̞̥͓͓͚̦̫̌̈́̅̌̇̅̈́̿̀o̴̢̦̣͇̟͐̃͜ͅ ̴̨̨͎̬̘̻̘̒͂̇̑͛̊͌̽̈́̄͜͠͝m̷̛̩͚̝͖̾́̌̂́̊͜ẻ̴̠̱̆͛!̴̹̠̅̀͆!̷̳͈͓̺̆̽̇̆͐̂̈́̄͊͘ ̴̞̟͕͚̺̟͔̲̞̓͑̚Ì̴̪͙̫̰̈́̌̆̿̉̊̌̈́͐̏ ̴̢̪̮̣̤̮͈̀͝ą̵̼̹͍̟̰͛̊͐̈́ͅm̸͍̆̽̿́̽̀́ ̶̧̢̪͖̲̱͈̪͍̗̎ť̶̞͙̰͍̦͚͖͎̱͈͙̥̿h̴̳͇̱̟̋̅͛̉̐̓́́̐͊̀͜ę̷̧̢̻͕̲̭͍̞̬̯̿̊̈́͛͑̒́͠͠͝ ̵͔̣͙̪̬̹̖̊̈́͠l̷̺̣͍̍̌͘͝i̸̢̼̲̤͉̻̰̺̊͆͐͝͝v̶̖̰̪͎̦͉̻̇́̾̓͆̅i̷̞͙̗͖̗͎̳̮̎̿̍̈́̐̄̈͒̍̏͝n̷̨̢͓̍͑̍̈́͗͝ǧ̵̢̨̨̹̰͍̟͂̑̅́̊̑̄ ̵̛̪̦̖̘̦̀̾̏̓̀̕̚ͅȩ̷̲̥̗̣̣͓̗͈̟̀͐m̵̧̘̲̬͎̦͖̜̐͗́̏̔͝ͅͅḃ̶̙̭̘͖̘͉̱̮̘̅́͐͂̈́̑́̄̈́͆͜ơ̸̬̞͚̞͔̣͓̋̀͐͂̄͘̕͜͝ḑ̴̛̘̦͚̳̭̲͈͐͊̾͊̇ì̴̧̧̨̛͎̯̻͕̟͖̻͗͝m̷̭̹̻̟̮̠̉̾ę̴̩͓̈́̌̍͘ņ̸̝̦̲̳̲̒̿̽͒̔̒͒̈́̿ţ̴̛̬̹̭̱̑͂̔̌̔̉̓̂͠ ̶̧̨̰̠̭̭͚͓̻̭̯̙̽̂͋͑̂͋̆́̋̉o̶̜̟̔̀̈́͌̅͊̅̄f̴̡̘̜͓̟͇̺̼̂̎̎ͅ ̷̠̈́͝d̷̡̛̰̗̬̱̜̟̟͖͈͍̘̏͂͂̓͊̈e̷̙̜̱̫͍͝s̶̢̹̋͌͑͆͐̈͑͋̀̚͘t̴̢̥̳̲̰̜̃͗ṙ̸̡̲̟͓͜ṷ̵̤̓͌̈͂̐̀̽̅̅̐̽c̵̢̼͖̠̥̮̪̗͕͒̒̂͋͒̎̈͘͜t̸̛͙̯̞̔͊͗̅͊͒́̌̇͘͝ͅi̵͓̫̣̔͛̔̋̽͋̉̾̕͘ȍ̸̬͌͑̾̄̆̎͗͊̈n̸̛̥̻̲̮̺̺̠̋͌̎̉̽̄̇̂͝!̷̬̥̰̩̗̹̖̘͇̲̼̊̅͗̿͒̐̕͠!̵̧̨͔̦͇̣̦͎̬͇̀̑̑̈́̀͠ ̴̡̡̛̯̫̖̤̰̬̹͎̏̆͛̋̑̋̋̍̈N̷̠̑͗͝ở̵̛͉̘̰̬͉̦̳̓̒͘!̴͉͎̫̪̭̫̟̥̬̔̎̍̀̋́̽͊̎̽͜ ̵̨̜͈͈̩̙̙̺̱̤͌̒Ņ̸̨͉̟͚̭͉͕͍̫̽͘͝ͅO̸͚̠̝̻͎̓̀̀͋͜Ö̵͔̫́Ó̵̡̪̘̮̮̜̰̲̬͈̦̉̐̾̆̓̈̈́̈́͝͝ͅO̵̼͌͛̆̐Ö̵̝́̈̆̾͐͝Ô̵͙͖̰͓̹̍͋͂̉͋͜ͅO̸̡̼̼̘͐͋̈́̿̀̄̓̐Ọ̴̧̭̯́̒̽̈̅̈́̀̍̈́́̇Ő̵̤̆͗́́̉O̷̭̬͎͑̎̄̄͋̍̀̓͘͠Ő̵̟̖̳͍̬̫̋̐͝Ȯ̷͍Ơ̵̬̙̻̣̆͋̄̏͒̾̋̎̍̎́ͅͅO̸̒̎ͅO̷͓̟̤̼̠͔͑̄̔͂͜Ò̴̞̥͔̟̯͈̯̞̟͙̆̑͝!̸̧͍̱̰̙̼͕̦͔̎̂̿̔͝!̷̧̣̭͙̙̃̉͂͗̒̊͑͋̽͐͠!̷̡͈͇͙̦͚̥͍̦̟̂͂͌̀̆͘

*Malum absorbs the Omniscronchulon & fires a scronching beam @ the lantern corps*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:13 am

BB:Hey! That’s cheating!

Malum:...Huh. Yeah, it is. I guess I’ll *laugh* I LITERALLY ABSORBED THE EMBODIMENT OF DESTRUCTION DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE WHETHER OR NOT I CHEAT?!

Foxy:..He kind of has a point. It’s not like there’s some higher force that punishes cheaters.

Malum:He gets it. Actually guys cheat all you want, it’ll make this a more entertaining fight. Seriously, I’m the final boss and none of you tried cheating?

Malum:If you’re wondering why I gave you that idea... it’s because you’ll still lose. I mean, you can’t exactly fight without that army of yours, can you? What happened to them all? They weren’t terrible, since they actually took out my demon army! Earns then a solid 3/10 in my book.

Chica:The Lantern Corps? You scronched them.

*Chica’s “Let’s Eat” gets turned into “Captain Obvious”*

T. Bonnie:THREE OUT OF TEN? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THAT WAS THE BEST ARMY I’VE EVER SEEN!

Malum:..Hm, yeah. That does sound wrong, My eldritch horrors didn’t drive anyone mad like they were supposed to. Did I summon them from the wrong dimension or something? I hate it when that happens. So yeah, your army was actually a 2/10.

T. Bonnie:.....

Freddy:Given that this guy now has the powers of the Omniscronchulon, it seems our only option is to find a way to banish him! Like they did to the Omniscronchulon!

Malum:Really? You think that’ll work? Meme Man used the Triacontigon to banish that fool. I have two of the ingredients in MY possession. Rule 1 of being an intelligent evil overlord:If you have a weakness, MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO USE! Why does nobody think to do that? Oh well. Guess I’m the first. Guess that makes me the wisest villain ever. Speaking of wise..

———————-

*Zelda, Link, and Ganon can all be seen wishing upon the Triforce. Seems Zelda’s the one doing most of the work, to parse it in the best possible way. The Triforce pieces assemble together into one, and..*

*Malum-*

MALUM YOU HAVE GOT TO BE-

I CAN’T EVEN NARRATE THAT! SERIOUSLY! IF I NARRATED THAT THEN-

*Zelda actually lets out a scream, and lost focus on the Triforce wish! The interference resulted in Link and Ganon losing focus as well. The wish didn’t happen! The Triforce broke back into its parts!*

Malum:I’ll be taking Power and Wisdom. Power since I’m more powerful than you, Ganon, and Wisdom because I actually know not to leave keys all over my dungeon and if I somehow got kidnapped and saved by Link I’d stay with him. Maybe work together with Link to take out Ganon for good and take his piece to finish the Triforce. Really, Zelda, your wisdom is pretty subpar. *yoinks two Triforce shards*

Malum:I’ll be back for Courage when I find a cheese for that trait. Given just how powerful I am I don’t recall ever having a fear to face in the first place!

Malum:..Oh wait. Trying to take a Triforce piece without the proper trait would take some real courage, wouldn’t it? Oh, who knows what would happen? Yeah, I think that should do it.

————-

(The only description Zelda could give to what happened is “evil”. It’s like when Malum visited the dreams of Romans, but in reality. (or an illusion, who knows? Though he probably could’ve and would’ve done it in reality in his current form.) That is all I am saying. Not because I want to leave it as a mystery, but because look some things just cannot be said. We’d almost certainly both go mad if I worked out the answer and then actually described the details. Like reading those eldritch tomes.)

(Also, for this exact reason, no theorizing on exactly what he did. For your own sanity, please. What matters are the effects. And the effects are that he managed to break Zelda. Something even Ganon wasn’t able to do. Yes, that was probably almost certainly overkill, and he could have made Zelda lose focus and ruin the wish for far less. I also wouldn’t be surprised if the Triforce wish would have just not worked because of the recent absorption.. But this is Malum we’re talking about. After absorbing the most evil entity in the Surreal Memes multiverse.)

(I can say why he picked Zelda specifically, though. One, she was leading the wish, and two, why not pick the most purely GOOD out of them? It’d do the most harm overall. And I suppose depending on your interpretation of Malum, it’s possible it was also for bragging rights, since breaking the most composed of the three could be worth bragging points. Could also explain why he didn’t just hit all three with something smaller, instead opting to set it up so the effect to Zelda was enough to make the others [including GANON] lose focus as well.)

(Really, at this point, one would need to hit him with a surprise attack somehow.. through very unconventional means. That’s what Sans and Gaster were working on. Still not saying what it is though. But it relies on Malum not knowing about it. And potentially even the “narrator” not knowing about it, given exactly what principle they’re exploiting!)

(Until then.. multiverse war continues..)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:11 am

Ian: We gotta drain most of his powers!! On 3, say the word. 1, 2, 3...

Ian, Frisk, Chara n Asriel: SUCC!!!

Malum: What's... happening? Why am I weaker?
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:41 pm

Chara:*grin* Dunno. I guess we cheated?

N. P. Bonnie:Oh! SUCC! From the meme! Why didn’t I think of that!

Malum:Why do you keep saying “suck”?

N. P. Bonnie:*giggle* you didn’t see Riddle of the Rocks 2?

Malum:FOOL, there is only ONE Riddle of the Rocks!

N. P. Bonnie:*ROFL* The video! The Youtube Video?

BB:Way not to do your research, Malum. Well, it’s over. You lost your transcendence. And your octahedrons.

Malum:WHAT?!

Malum:Well, I still have the Omniscr-

N. P. Bonnie:No you don’t. He’s off to merge with Fusion probably.

(Not you, the other Fusion.)

Malum:What makes you so certain that’s where he went? Or that he left me entirely?

N. P. Bonnie:You lost your transcendance. Must have because that’s how SUCC works. Scronchy has transcendence. So you can’t have him. So he must have left. Also wow imagine not watching coda of the cosmos.

Malum:....Wait! I just gathered the Triforce! Maybe I can use it to-

N. P. Bonnie:You? With the Triforce? Even the Triforce of Wisdom? After a blunder that bad I don’t think you can even use the Triforce of Wisdom. Because that wasn’t very wise. You already knew about the first Riddle of the Rocks meme, and you didn’t even bother to look to see if there were more?

Malum:Zelda’s used it no problem despite not being around Link even though that gets her kidnapped a lot. Really, the only person I’ve seen get kidnapped more often than that is Princess Peach!

Malum:See? I have the Triforce right- WAIT WHERE DID COURAGE AND WISDOM GO-

Chica:If your heart is unbalanced, then the Triforce splits and you keep whatever you believe in most. seems for you it’s power. Makes sense, you demonstrated to not be very wise, and what do you have to fear if you’re a literal god?

Bonnie:Wow. So Malum literally can’t use the Triforce. No matter what.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:12 pm

Toriel: There MUST be a way to defeat Malum!

Frisk: Ian, what's the most powerful alien in the Omnitrix.

Ian: Alien X. A Celestialsapien. He can do anything. But we should only use him in the most dire of emergencies.

Asriel: This IS the most dire of emergencies!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:31 pm

Malum:Was. You somehow managed to remove my transcendance. Now I have to collect the Octahedrons all over again. I’m not even sure if I can make any more Vegetals then there already are.. wait actually..

Malum:SIR! CAN I HAVE A STEANK WITH NO VEGETAL?!

Vegetal:Did somebody say “no vegetal”?

Malum:YES!

Malum:You know, maybe 3/10 was right for you all in the first place.

Foxy:Yeah you’re still trying to take over the multiverse. Probably still counts..

Bonnie:Also if P. Bonnie’s trajectory is correct then the Omega Scronch will be attempted soon.

Chica:Technically the Omega Scronch doesn’t count since we already KNOW Meme Man will prevent it on his own. But hey, since he lost his octahedrons we might be able to actually collect them all and banish him, like the Omniscronculon!

Malum:That would depend on whether or not I can simply teleport back out. I’ve already demonstrated myself to be more powerful than Scronchy.

Chica:Pre-SUCC-ening, that is.

—————————-

Susie:*pant*..That looks like the last of them.

Ralsei:The prophec-

Ralsei:..It’s quite strange how these.. things happened to get here. They don’t look like Darkners OR Lightners. They.. had no souls.. yet could exist as non-objects outside of Dark Worlds.

Ralsei:...We should probably figure out what’s happening to this place. Fix the instabilities in this world..

Susie:Huh? Yeah, I don’t get what you’re saying. Can you just show us where the next Dark Fountain is?

Ralsei:It hasn’t opened yet. But that doesn’t mean you can’t come here! And isn’t it good that no more fountains have opened yet? Look, if we can work out what happened, maybe we can stop it from happening again.

————

Malum:Alright, Vegetals I summoned.. Head on to the other worlds and invade them!

Vegetal:..

Malum:Vegetal!!!

N. P. Bonnie:You didn’t “free” them, you summoned them. They can only insert themselves into steank right now. That’s all they can do. Ruin good meals. You’d need to actually free them from their shackles. Which you can’t do because you lost your-

Malum:..Well, then it looks like I’ll need a new plan, doesn’t it?

Malum:..*grin* Got it. And not telling you about it!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:38 pm

Ian: Let's see if we can even the playing field! *Turns into Wildvine*

Vegetal: JOIN US CHLOROPHYLL BASED LIFE FORM

Ian/Wildvine: I gotta better idea, you ditch Malum.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:48 pm

Vegetal:IT IS IN OUR NATURE TO SPREAD CHAOS AND DESTRUCTIONE. WE ARE SIMPLY DOING THAT. THE EX-TRANSCENDENT DOESN’T HAVE A LEADERSHIP ROLE, HIS DIRECTIVES SIMPLY ALIGN WITH OURS.

N. P. Bonnie:So... if he gave an order that you wouldn’t have wanted to do..

Vegetal:THEN WE WOULDN’T CARRY IT OUT.

Malum:And considering that chaos and destruction is exactly what I’m planning on spreading, it checks out. See you all in another dimenshion!

——————————

[Current Dimension:Undertale]

[Hometown]

Malum:The place Frisk was before that machine brought them on the Death Star.. Let’s see how well the humans and monsters are doing without a monster ambassador!

*The town seems mostly run out..*

Malum:HA! The humans must have attacked!

Ragel:Mushrooom dance mushroom dance

Ragel:what could it mean

Ragel:most of the big monsters went missing. we can barely sustain ourselves.

Malum:D’OH! RIGHT MOST OF THEM WENT WITH FRISK!!

Snowdin Shopkeeper:More and more monsters have gone mssing. First it was just Sans and Papyrus.. then the queen.. followed by the king, the royal scientist, and then Undyne and our star Mettaton! Nobody seems to know what’s happening to them..

Malum:Hmm.. maybe I should spread some fear around..?

Malum:A human is attacking them! Without Frisk here to show how kind we are.. the humans must be trying to kill us AGAIN!!

Snowdin Shopkeeper:...We’re on good terms with humanity. Have you even kept up with the news? They’re just as lost as we are on the matter. While some found it suspicious not a single human went missing in the same matter.. this seems to be a phenomenon that only happens here. A lot of monsters actually moved out, afraid they’d be next otherwise...

???(A dragon monster?):Or they moved out because of that Weirdmaggedon thing that happened a few days ago.

———————-

Malum, back in the realm of his collection:That’s it! If things insist on being this peaceful, I’M GOING TO TAKE A FEW OF THE HUMANS’ SOULS MYSELF! AS A “MONSTER”! Maybe it’ll also double as a way of stealing that annoying power my enemies have, which I would have done anyway...

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:43 pm

[[Meanwhile on Spherus Magna...]]

Helryx: The universe is coming apart. It's all up to you now.

Deon Vandross: Whoever's doin this, show em no mercy.

Swiper: Better you than me.

Kuzeka Nuva: The multiverse shall be put back together!! Ready?

Mirak Nuva: I'm ready.

Ferlu Nuva: Ready.

*The 3 merge into 1 toa kaita nuva of time, dreams n space n run into the spacetime tears, screaming a war cry*

[[Back to our heroes...]]

Sombra: The way he spreads fear is incredible!!

Malum: Wish to join me?

*Screaming war cry gets closer*

Rorven Nuva: Agent of chaos, your reign of terror ends NOW!!!

Malum: What is this? Am I supposed to be impressed?

*Rorven Nuva lauches a beam of combined dream, space n time energy, Malum screams in pain.*

Malum: DIE WHELP!!!!!!!!!!! *Elongates the Scronching Blade into a massive Scronching Sword*

*Rorven Nuva rewinds time back to before Malum elongated the Scronching Blade*

Malum: Wait. The Masks of Time... the Molecular Clock shield n the Displacer. THE TIME GOD'S SET!!! CO-

*Rorven Nuva slices off Malum's arm before he can finish. The arm disappears.*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:59 am

Malum:OKAY I’VE HAD IT!! *teleports to Bionicle’s section of the multiverse*

Malum:Time to ERASE that STUPID-

*Rorven reverses time to before Malum teleported out*

Malum:...

Malum:ANGERY

N. P. Bonnie:What was even your plan? Running away?

Chica:He probably tried to steal the non-existent Symbol of Time so that this person loses their time powers.

Bonnie:Wait... he tried to steal something that doesn’t exist? *laughs*

Malum:THIS NUVA ISN’T SUPPOSED TO EXIST EITHER, THERE ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE SIX!! IF AN EXTRA NUVA EXISTS THEN AN EXTRA SYMBOL SHOULD EXIST AS WELL!! WHAT’S NEXT, ARE WE GOING TO SEE A TETRAFORCE?

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:38 pm

Rorven Nuva: Everyone on Spherus Magna is dreaming of your demise!!!

Malum: Wishful thinking NEVER solved anything!! *Fires Scronching beams outta his eyes*

*Rorven Nuva stops time & puts Malum in the path of the Scronching beams. When she starts time back up, the beams hit Malum square in the chest, he screams in agony*

Malum: RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *Creates 100 Scronching Blades n launches them @ Rorven Nuva. She opens portals to make them all hit Malum's back, he screams in agony.*

Malum: I... WILL NOT... BE DEFEATED... BY A MORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:38 pm

N. P. Bonnie:Oh, you don’t have to worry about that! You’re being defeated by an immortal!

Chica:Hello. GODDESS of TIME? Does that look like a MORTAL to you?

Bonnie:Heh, looks like you actually got something right Malum.

Rorven:I could easily arrange for his defeat to be by the hands of a mortal.. but while that’d be kinda funny, I might as well finish the job myself. Doesn’t matter who defeats him, as long as he’s defeated, right? Besides, I can make it a lot more punishing for him.

N. P. Chica:Wait, wasn’t it against the rules to interfere with the Prime Plane?

Foxy:One, she’s not a D&D Immortal. Two, Malum’s already interfering, and all Roven’s doing is stopping that. This isn’t a mortal affair, but an immortal one, since Malum made it so by messing with this world. The only person breaking any Immortal code right now is Malum himself.

BB:Wait, how could you even set up a mortal to defeat him anyway?

Foxy:Bruh. Just abuse her time power to ensure the luckiest outcome by either rewinding time until she gets that outcome, step by step, or if it’s one of her powers, she might be able to just PICK THE WINNING TIMELINE.

Foxy:Also in this world space and time are connected. For all we know she can control space too because of that. It’d certainly explain how she made those portals.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:55 pm

*Rorven Nuva freezes Malum in time, removes his artifacts n starts hackin n slashin Malum for 5 minutes straight.*

*Malum's scream is cut off as he disappears out of time n space*

Rorven Nuva: Now... *She concentrates her powers til she glows white. She unleashes a Nova Blast of combined Time, Dream n Space energy, fixin the multiverse n banishin the Vegetal.*

Chara: Where... We're... We're on the Death Star.

Rorven Nuva: Now, I shall send you all back to your homes.

Vader: Wait!! The multiverse is fixed. I think that calls for a celebration.

*Rorven Nuva separates into the 3 Toa Nuva.*

Mirak Nuva: YEEEEAAAA!!!

Ferlu Nuva: Aight.

Kuzeka Nuva: Sure.

*Ferlu Nuva teleports everyone onto D'Qar. Mirak creates a buffet of delicious foods n drinks. In the Death Star, Darth Vader activates celebration.exe, makin the exterior of the Death Star reflective, like a disco ball. Mirak creates a dj set up m makes music. Everyone starts ta dance. Sans, Papyrus's n Gaster's eyes start glowin green.*

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 8 40ASAAo
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:44 am

Scott:Well.. at least that part of the future isn’t altered.

Undyne:These are great! COME ON! LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Mettaton EX:OH YES!

———————————-

1I9, viewing an image of the party through a screen:See? It’s done. And with a year to spare. And that was the hard part.

6F2:Well, they might be partying together.. but aren’t they still technically opposing sides? And how do we deal with the anomaly we’ve seen?

I19:Oh, evil Anakin? Leave that to me, I’ve worked out a solution. Once the party ends, it’ll become apparent. Speaking of which.. since there’s not much else to do right now, since during the part would be a bad time to start the disentangling process.. Wanna join them? We’re “supposed” to as Storm Troopers anyway!

*On the image of the party, green curtains appear, signifying the end of an act.*

(No, the curtains aren’t real, they’re just for the agents’ screen.)

———————

(If Anakin was evil once more for seemingly no reason.. then this is either a corrupted Anakin or a fake! And we have quite a few candidates as to what may have caused this...)

(Once the party ends, comes the end of the revived Empire. Darkness shall not rule in the force again... until the First Order, of course.)

——————————-

(Chica:Huh? Act? There are acts? how many happened?)

(Foxy:Quite a lot. They compiled a list of the hypothetical acts on the wiki’s discussion thread, it seems. Apparently Act 1 was the time Fazbear Entertainment was still a thing.. N. ??? triggered the end of Act 2... and they’ve been getting longer over time. Apparently this is the end of a subact, Act 6 Act 4! And we’re headed for an intermission!)

(Chica:Of course this is an intermission. The intermission is the party, right? WAIT INTERMISSION?! Isn’t this the epilogue?)

(Foxy:No, we still have the whole 2023 shenanigans. Which is in a year. That leaves quite a bit of room for stuff that needs to happen before then. Plus, after the party, Frisk will have to unnightmarify the rest of us.)

(Chica:Right.. Yep, then intermission it is.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next