Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens Empty The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:39 pm

Hello there! If you have no idea what this is, click here.

Last time...

Scott:I've done some research, and that mask derives from Bionicle. And based on the canon of Bionicle, the Mask of Ultimate power gives its wielder power over the six main elements.

???: I'm Freddy Frostbear. I'm what you call a cryomancer.

???:After Fazbear's Frights burns down, 2 will fulfill a prophecy. 1 who walks the path of light, the other dark. 1 will gain Enlightenment, the other will be erased from existence."

Teridax: I am Makuta Teridax. Rightful ruler OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!

Sombra: I like your position a lot better. I think I'll take it.

N. Springtrap:It's so great to have us fused together. Now I control the Twisted Ones!

Sombra: Perhaps we could traverse the cosmos and collect its most powerful warriors. We can brainwash them to serve us.

???: Excuse me. Where are all your books? I am the Globglogabgalab.

Toriel: I just discovered that the Jedi Order recruits child soldiers as young as 3. 3!!!

N. P. Bonnie: So, DETERMINATION comes from the God(s)?

N. Springtrap: We might've. I've had an idea: I could alter the Nightmarification Process so it could give us powers, or so we could download fighting styles.

Malum:..They're in D'Qar.

Vader: Stormtrooper RX7! Plot a course to D'Qar!!

Stormtrooper RX7: Yes, my lord! *Punches in the coordinates, but then gets rickrolled instead*

N. P. Bonnie: I know!! We capture & enslave a Galvanic Mechamorph.

???: My name is Henry Emily. I've sent 6 living plushies your way.

P.A System: WARNING! RADIOACTIVITY DETECTED ON SECTOR 13!

N. Springtrap: That's where we are!

N. Freddy: What're we gonna do about the Wasteland Animatronics?

N. P. Bonnie: We could use them as a power source.

----------------------------------

As you can see, the war has made quite the progress! ..Let's get the new season started! Right where it left off!

Let the new season.. begin!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by fusionx963 Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:20 pm

*N. Frostbear walks in.*

N. Chica: How ya feelin?

N. Frostbear: I feel... powerful!

N. Chica: I knew you would.

N. Toy Freddy: Springtrap! Timmy & his Fredbear Plush are missing.

N. Springtrap: MY OWN SON IS MISSING??!!

Plushtrap: Could the Care Bears have gotten to him?

N. Frostbear: Did you just say... Care Bears?!

N. Springtrap: You know them?

N. Frostbear: I hate them... Hate! HATE! HATE THEM!!!! *Smashes a table to pieces & looks at his hand in surprise, which has turned into an ice hammer*

N. Toy Bonnie: That table's Mandelorian Steel; you couldna broken it.

N. Bonnie: He did.

*N. Frostbear smiles evilly*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:24 pm

N. Bonnie:You know about them? Any way we can take 'em out? Also, nice.. How'd you guys finally get the guy to cooperate?

N. Bonnie:Also, I think he turned the table into ice. Am I right?

N. Chica:I mean, you can just LOOK at the table and find out if it's ice or not!!

N. T. Bonnie:I think we should head for the Wasteland animatronics before the radiation kills all the Storm Troopers.

N. T. Chica:Y'know, there's a thing called The Force?

N. Freddy:I mean, we did get a WARNING, so I think there's something to worry about with the Wasteland animatronics. And we just so happen to be in the same sector as them.

N. T. Bonnie:Hey, look at this on the news!

|Disguise bag tied on the outside from inside:Baffled scientists!|

N. Foxy:Toy Bonnie, what did I tell you about trusting Buzzfeed? Also, that news article is 12 years old!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:59 pm

N. T. Bonnie: Ok, how bout this!

|Toppat Orbital Space Station in orbit! Thousands of priceless artifacts stolen!|
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:04 am

N. Chica:Wait just a moment, how are we getting news? We're in a spaceship, probably light-years away from Earth!

N. Freddy:Magic? Because magic is a thing now?

N. T. Chica:I think magic was supposed to have ALWAYS been a thing..?

---------------------------

N. T. Freddy:*sigh* Is it Buzzfeed again, Foxy? T. Bonnie probably doesn't even know what "Buzzfeed" is.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:55 am

N. Foxy: No, it says "BCC"
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:32 pm

N. Bonnie:And if they managed to steal thousands of artifacts.. They might do well on our side!

N. Chica:We are LIGHT-YEARS away from Earth. It'll probably take a really long time to get there!

N. Freddy:Especially since our navigation instruments are jammed!

N. P. Bonnie:Hey, look at this thing! I can't believe I missed it! Looks like a teleporter.. I wonder where it'll take us?

N. Freddy:Probably some random spot in space.

N. Bonnie:Maybe this spoon will help us unjam the instruments!

N. Foxy:Bonnie, we got HACKED by GASTER. A spoon isn't going to help. Lolbit might, though.

N. Chica:I mean, maybe Malum can help us get to Earth? Or D'Qar, for that matter?

N. T. Chica:Can't we just talk to Vader and learn more about how the ship functions? Because we might be able to go to Earth without any of those things!

|Teleporter| |Malum| |Spoon| |Lolbit| |Darth Vader|

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:07 pm

*N. P. Bonnie saves.*

N. Bonnie: I'm gonna use this spoon & it WILL unjam the instruments.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:12 pm

The spoon ends up scooping out the instruments, causing them to stop functioning.

|FAIL|

All scooped up!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:10 pm

*N. P. Bonnie loads the save state*

N. P. Bonnie: Teleporter right here. *Presses buttons*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:56 am

(Just so you know, a fifth option was edited in to my post. And N. P. Bonnie can also just choose to not do a Stickmin option if he chooses, but if he does that, he's bound by logic like in Season 2. But so far this seems to be going good.)

The teleporter brings him to a strange facility, very close to a holding cell..

???:Jack? An anomaly has just.. appeared here, with quite the anomalous device.. You think this is an SCP?

Jack:A phantom ghost.. Yeah, looks kind of like an SCP. Let's contain it!

|FAIL|

SCP-6213 is to be kept at Site-17, in a special containment cell containing an electromagnetic field with charges at [REDACTED], [REDACTED]..

SCP-6213 is a burnt, interactive holographic image of an animatronic bunny. It has the anomalous ability to teleport wherever it wants, and can interfere with electrical systems. We have determined a link between these two anomalous traits, and the electric field it is contained in prevents it from teleporting. The SCP appears to have once been one of the children that went missing at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

(He can still load, obviously. And that was the fail message. Whether the SCP only existed for the Henry Stickmin gag or is actually a thing now is yet to be determined.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:37 am

*N. P. Bonnie loads*

N. Foxy: If anyone can fix these instruments, it be Lolbit! *Goes off to find her*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:58 am

Lolbit:Alright, I've hacked into the system. Now what do you want me to do?

|Turn off the system.|

|Restart the program|

|Search for malware.|

|Lolbit's Special|

(Hey look, a path!)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:34 am

*N. P. Bonnie saves*

N. Foxy: Turn off the system.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:02 am

Lolbit:Okay, turning off the system now.

*the Death Star's systems are turned off. The lights all go out.*

Storm Trooper TW8:Why is it so dark here?

N. Foxy:Lolbit, WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I don't think he meant the entire Death Star!!

|FAIL|

Hey, at least you're not going to crash into the ground!

--------------------------------------------

Asriel:Alright guys. Someone DEFINITELY is using SAVE files. I'm getting deja-vu all over again.

Frisk:Me too. Me too.

Scott:Oh, no.. If the Dark Side can also SAVE and LOAD..

Luke:Scott? What's this "Toppat Clan"?

Scott:A criminal organization that loves stealing things according to the Henry Stickmin- what?

Scott:Henry Stickmin is here?!

Sans:look, games coming to life is normal. you should've expected this.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:14 am

Undyne: I'm still waitin for anime to be here.

--------------------------------------------

*N. P. Bonnie loads*

N. Foxy: Try your special move.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:48 am

This image appears on the monitor.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/freddy-fazbears-pizza/images/0/00/Lolbit_UCN.png

|FAIL|

Um, Lolbit? That didn't help.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:52 am

*N. P. Bonnie loads*

N. Foxy: Search for malware!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:07 am

Lolbit:Alright.. yep, I found it. What do you want me to do with it?

|Delete it!|

|Send it to the Light Side!|

|Spice it up!|

|Play Civ 6!|

N. P. Bonnie:Wait, there's Civ 6 on this thing?

N. Foxy:*sigh* PLEASE don't. Now's not the time to play games!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:08 am

*N. P. Bonnie saves*

N. Foxy: Send it to the Light Side!!

Last edited by fusionx963 on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:47 pm

Lolbit:Alright, sending it over...

----------------------

Gaster:Sorry, guys. *laughs*

Papryus:OH? WHAT TRICK HAVE YOU PERFORMED?
Gaster:Those silly guys tried sending me their hack.. Did they really think I haven't designed this system to be immune to my own hacks? ..I also sent it right back to them. And gave them quite the surprise.

---------------------------------------------

*Rickroll again, but this time they all got a screamer*

N. Foxy:Seriously?!

Lolbit:Oh, I've got this. *sends it back to the Light Side*

----------------------

Gaster:Heh. *sends it back to the Dark Side*

----------------------

Computer:Are you sure you want to deactivate the exhaust?!

N. Foxy:NO!!!

*the hack continues to bounce between the two sides, with NES tennis SFX playing, until eventually BOTH Light and Dark's systems meet complete and utter failure.*

|FAIL|

New Record-Rallly 42!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:57 pm

*N. P. Bonnie loads*

N. Foxy: Delete it
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:45 pm

Frisk:Alright.. we just got hacked in an earlier timeline.. using the hack you gave them.. and then they loaded after both systems failed..

Gaster:They seem to be trying to unhack themselves, it seems.

Scott:We can't let them find us!

----------------------

|Deleting..|

|Deleting failed. LOL NOOB.|

|Earth| |D'Q-7h9rwud|

|ERROR:Path sequence disturbed..|

----------------------------------

(Henry_7.exe has stopped functioning. Now returning to classical mechanics.)

(Guess the Dark Side should have remembered that Frisk and Asriel remember all previous timelines... Looks like the Henry adventure ends here. The items, however, have not vanished.)

(That WAS the correct path, but Frisk remembering timelines changed that into a fail. That's why the mechanisms glitched out. They'll be back for Henry, though.)

-------------------------------

N. T. Freddy:OF COURSE they'd be onto us! NOW what are we supposed to be doing?

N. Freddy:Hmm... well, do we know where we currently are right now? Because we know exactly where Earth is, since we've been there before. Meaning we know where to find the Toppat Clan.

N. Chica:We're in Star Wars territory, I don't think we can use a star map to locate our position this way.. since stars FROM Star Wars are here as well.

N. Freddy:Well, do we know which GALAXY we're in?

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:57 pm

Malum: We're in NGC 6946, or as humans call the Fireworks Galaxy. We're over 25 million lightyears away from Earth. We should be about 46 million lightyears away from D'Qar.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:36 pm

N. Foxy:Wait.. You knew our distance to D'War.. meaning you knew where D'Qar was this WHOLE time? Meaning we never even needed to try to fix the instruments?

N. Chica:I mean, he does have the Icosahedron.. and is an Immortal.. I wouldn't be very suprised. I told you that going to Malum was a good option!

N. Freddy:Hmm, where should we go? Earth? Or D'Qar?

(Okay, Henry mechanics can come back if you wish, we're back onto stable ground. But now we're in the Malum route instead of the Lolbit route. Should I have the multiverse defragmentation process happen and let Henry mechanics come back, or should we wait until Henry himself shows up to do that?)

Last edited by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria on Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next