Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by fusionx963 Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:04 pm

Malum: I found one!

Storm Trooper ???: Let me go!

N. P. Bonnie: I see another one!! *Restrains him w/ his Lantern Ring*

--------------

Swamp BB: Forest planet
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:41 am

N. Bonnie:Alright then. We’ll do what we can to find you guys a forest planet. When we find one, we’ll come back. The REST of you.. Come with us.

——————

Storm Trooper 1S3:Okay, toss them out the airlock one at a time. That way we can get results.

|Storm Trooper ??? was An Impostor|

|2 Impostors remain.|

|WARNING: Oxygen depleted in 60s|

*Alarms can be seen, flashing red and yellow*

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:46 am

*N. P. Freddy & Chica enter the respective codes to repair the O2 & the lights go back to normal*

*N. P. Bonnie throws the 2nd impostor out the airlock.*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:04 am

|Storm Trooper 0Z2 was An Impostor|

|1 Impostor Remains|

Storm Trooper 1S3:YES! Just one more!

|Reactor Meltdown in 60s|

Storm Trooper 1S3:Oh COME ON!!!

N. P. Foxy:Wait just a moment... Let me see if this works..

|DEAD BODY REPORTED|

(His logic is that in the game, reporting a dead body automatically ends the sabotage. That was put in for game balancing reasons, though. Yes, there was another dead body that went unreported. There were three impostors, after all. So there may actually be a third dead body as well somewhere.)

(Either it works or it doesn’t. Either way, he’s learned something about the Mysteirous Force. And if it doesn’t, they don’t HAVE to stop fixing the problem.. Wink

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:01 pm

Storm Trooper 1Z6: It was 64B, I saw him vent!

Storm Trooper 64B: You can tell us apart?
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:29 am

N. P. Bonnie:Uh, we can see your name tags.

Storm Trooper 64B:We have nametags? ..Wait, why is mine red?

Storm Trooper 6X2:BRUH.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:28 am

Storm Trooper 4F9: Everyone vote 64B!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:01 am

|Storm Trooper 64B was an Impostor|

|VICTORY!|

N. P. Foxy:Yes! Yes! All the Impostors are gone! (And he discovered more about the mysterious force and how it works! Objective mechanics appear to beat implied subjective canon!)

N. P. Bonnie:Wait.. What if another round starts and the Impostors come back?

N. P. Foxy:If another round starts, either it’s because the aliens sent more impostors, in which case there’s a finite number of them.. or weird stuff makes this restart, in which case the dead troopers should come back to life as well. Either way, we should search for some allies.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:09 pm

[Somewhere else on the Death Star...]

N. Frostbear: Who are you?

???: Frostbite Balloon Boy!

N. Frostbear: Frostbite? I use to have a henchman named "Frostbite."

Frost Plushtrap: What happened?

N. Frostbear: That was from another life. A weaker life.

Arctic Ballora: You're by no means weak. Not now.

N. Frostbear: Right.

Arctic Ballora: Tell me, was there someone of interest in this other life?

N. Frostbear: There was. She murdered me in a fit of... justified rage. Since then, my soul has wandered the Earth in search of a body, till I found this! It seems the Nightmarification Process has awakened my soul. And together, we will make the universe a cold, uncaring place!!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:20 am

[Back with the Rebels...]

|MASSIVE TEMPORAL ANOMALY SPOTTED|

Scott:Hm? ..Wait.. it’s just been more than a month? Just like that? We didn’t even do anything! Or get closer to Henry!

Sans:yeah, pretty strange. must’ve been a massive temporal anomaly. *wink*

Papyrus:WAIT.. THIS MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE KEYS!

Gaster:We didn’t really get any description of them.. I may have already discovered some of them during my studies.. and not know that they were some of the keys Morpheus mentioned!

Papyrus:YES.. THAT IS A QUITE THE PROBLEM. HOW WILL WE KNOW WHEN WHAT WE FOUND IS A KEY?

Scott:Gaster, have you figured anything about about these anomalies? This isn’t the first time something like this has happened.. only the first time it’s been massive enough to warrant such a detection like that.

Gaster:It appears that time actually passes normally.. But nothing and nobody can update during that time. Scott, check back on the game you’re working on. You should have progressed your development by more than a month.

Scott:Hmm.. Yes, I have. That’s strange, I thought it was only a few minutes for me.

Gaster:It wasn’t. It’s just whatever you did in the first few minutes would last until time goes back to normal.

Scott:But that’s not right.. Some things actually take longer than they should have.

Gaster:Have you noticed when that does happen, it finishes exactly when time goes back to normal?

Scott:That does happen a lot.. but it didn’t happen for Henry.

Gaster:We didn’t know where Henry was. Now we do. A month of scanning for temporal anomalies was enough. Henry was a level 10.6 anomaly, so it was easy. It probably actually took less than a month, but we weren’t able to update on the fact that it was done until now.

Papyrus:WAIT.. GASTER! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CAPITAL LETTERS?

Gaster:Talking like this gives me more text space. So I can say more in less time now. *wink*

Papyrus:GASTER, NOT YOU TOO!!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:11 am

[On the Death Star...]

N. Chica: N. Springtrap!!! I got big news!!!

N. Springtrap: Shoot.

N. Chica: I've got new recruits!! & I saw through a conveniently placed telescope that in space is a weird space station. The top part looked like the Capitol Building.

N. Springtrap: That description matches the Toppat Orbital Station.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:58 am

N. Chica:Yes, it does.. which is strange, because I thought it was attacked and brought down?

N. Foxy:Let me check that article again..

|The infamous Toppat Clan was brought to its knees by an all-out government attack in the Dogobogo Jungle.|

N. Chica:Yes, that’s what I was talking about! But I swear I saw what I said I saw! I saw the Toppat Orbital Station, yet it’s supposed to be destroyed!

Storm Trooper 6F2:Well, clearly, either the news article was fake by someone PRETENDING to be MSNBC, or the convenient telescope was a trick. Probably the latter.

N. Foxy:The telescope was a little TOO convenient.. and I don’t think the station was ever meant to leave orbit and drift off into sp-

N. Bonnie:Wait, did it just vanish?!

N. Chica:It was there! Aw, the telescope convientiely drifted off away... But they do have Gaster.. maybe we really have been duped. But WHO would do that? Why? Whoever did that would KNOW that as soon as we fly over there, we’d realize it wasn’t there..

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:59 am

Malum: The Station's there. I see it. The leader of the Toppat Clan is Henry Stickmin.

N. BB: This 1 of your "Transcendent" visions?

Malum: Yes.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:50 pm

N. Chica:I told you it was there! I understand why you didn’t believe me.. I MYSELF didn’t believe my own eyes at first!

N. Foxy:HOW? The Station was never meant to leave orbit! It’s called the ORBITAL Space Station for a reason!

N. Chica:That’s what I’m trying to figure out!

N. Bonnie:Maybe the same reason Darth Vader ended up here instead of a galaxy far, far away?

N. Foxy:When Vader showed up, the entire galaxy of Star Wars did! But when the Toppat Clan showed up.. Henry’s Earth isn’t there! It’s not orbiting a planet, it’s out there drifting in space!

Storm Trooper 6F2:...

N. T. Chica:Guys. I think we’ve proven it’s possible to contradict what has been declared to be canon by the games. Someone broke canon. This could be one of the anomalies we’ve learned about! Maybe number 4?

N. Fredbear:ORDER!!

N. Fredbear:Technically, canon is undefined beyond the ending. We never get to SEE what happened after the Toppat King Ending. Something may very well have happened AFTER that ending that forced the Toppats to leave orbit. Canon was NOT broken! Everything is still in order.

N. Fredbear:As for the news, let me take another look at this. MSNBC.NET? The real NSMBC is MSNBC.com! That wasn’t even MSNBC! It’s literally fake news!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:30 pm

|With the rebels..|

Scott:He’s with the Toppats? I sincerely hope this is just an ending he’s tried out for a bit.. Henry on the Dark Side is bad news for us.. We MIGHT be able to convert him, but we can’t be sure. Though Henry on our side would be pretty big, and we have a good chance to at LEAST keep the Empire away from Henry- They don’t know we’re here yet. We can also go for Charles and have a much better chance to get him on our side, but if we do, there probably won’t be enough time to get Henry afterwards.

Alphys:Hmm.. W-Which way should we go?

|Earth (Charles)| |Toppat Orbital Station (Henry)|

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:10 pm

Undyne: We need to get Henry on our side before he joins the Empire!

Frisk: I have a plan!

Chara: Does it involve flirting?

Frisk: NO! ...Yes.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:32 pm

Chara:...Of course it does.

Frisk:Flirting works a lot more than you think. A lot of our problems were solved that way!

Scott:Well, I guess we’re heading for Henry. Strange he traveled millions of light-years in a relatively short timespan, but I’ve seen stranger.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:16 am

Alphys: Wait. Aren't you kids Transcendents?

Frisk: That's right! We just recruit Henry Stickmin in a timeline where he allied himself w/ Charles & Ellie!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:11 pm

Catty:Hmm.. I dunno. Can the universe HANDLE two Henrys?

Scott:I don’t see why it couldn’t..

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:43 pm

Ian: It handles 2 Charas pretty nicely. *Opens a portal to a Triple Threat universe*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:57 am

Papyrus:DON’T WORRY! THE CCC WILL TAKE CARE OF ANY ANOMALIES THAT RESULT! I BELIEVE IN THEM!

Luke:CCC?

Scott:Center for Chaos Containment.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:25 am

*Ian, Frisk, Chara & Asriel go to a Triple Threat timeline*

[on the Death Star...]

Malum: I DID IT!! I FINALLY got our systems running again. N. Foxy, you have the highest Charisma & Speech levels out of anyone. You & a small team convince Henry to join us. I stay here.

N. Foxy: Why?

Malum: I know summoning spells. I'll summon Huitzilopochtli Springtrap & Quetzalcoatl Mangle.

N. Bonnie: Who & who?

N. P. Springtrap: This year's Equinox animatronics. They're Aztec gods? I thought they were called Curse & Serpent

Malum: We need a sacrifice to summon them. And Clones aren't an option.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:57 pm

N. Bonnie:Aw.. we used to have impostors to sacrifice, but they’re already dead in space.

N. T. Bonnie:Let’s get the creator of the Super Mario 64 Iceberg! So many of our storm troopers actually believe every copy is personalized!

N. T. Freddy:..It is much too late to undo that. If there’s an intruder, we’ll pick them, but if there’s not, we need to work out who is easiest and most effective to eliminate. Also, to my knolwedge only about 300 of them actually think that. That’s less than 1%.

N. Chica:If we keep talking about it, every copy may BECOME personalized. Remember how Star Wars came to life? Malum’s info also told us HEROBRINE came to life, and he’s not even real!

N. Foxy:Which is why we should go back to figuring out who to pick.

N. Chica:Good plan.

N. Foxy:Now, if there’s NOT an intruder.. who should we pick?

(Chica, it might have been because Notch jokingly said he removed Herobrine every update. Should’ve mentioned how you guys used to eat. As animatronics. :3 )

(Also, I currently have no plans for Wario heads.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:58 pm

Malum: Perhaps we could use the Mario Iceburg creator as our sacrifice. We'll need need a ritualistic dagger.

N. P. Bonnie: Or A) You punch a hole in their chest & take the heart. B) I create a dagger w/ my White Lantern Ring. C) We could probably use a Foxy hook to be honest.

Malum: You have to use a special dagger made out of certain worldly materials. If I punched a hole in the person's chest, their heart'd be destroyed. We can't use anything made out of life energy cuz Huitzilopochtli Springtrap's the god of war & blood sacrifice. With a good enough sacrifice we can get him & his sibling Quetzalcoatl Mangle as allies.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:17 am

N. Freddy:Really? You’re with T. Bonnie on this one? Is there not ONE PERSON that killing off would be BETTER for our side than that one, that is just as easy to or easier to do it to?

N. T. Bonnie:He told a bunch of people Mario 64 was personalized. I don’t want Storm Troopers searching for the 7/29/95 build in an attempt to give it to the Light Side expecting Wario to show up.

N. Freddy:Those lies aren’t going to go away just because you killed the iceberg creator!! They’ve been going on for almost a YEAR now!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next