Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:27 pm

Chara:Like they’re gonna take you seriously when you flirted with a guard? No, you got us in trouble. I told you not to do that.

Frisk:I’ve seen weirder, we still have a shot. And they took us exactly where we wanted to go. This worked with Paps. And Moldsmal. And-

Chara:Frisk, those were all monsters. These are humans.

(Chara probably would have picked “Reason”. How well that’d go, we’re not sure.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by fusionx963 Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:18 pm

???: General Galeforce, I've found intruders. I'd shoot them, but they're just kids.

Gen. Galeforce: Thank you, Private Turner, dismissed.

*Private Turner salutes & leaves*

Gen. Galeforce: You kids got a lotta nerve sneaking into a Military base. What'd your parents think?

Asriel: Actually, it was their idea.

Gen. Galeforce: Do I need to call CPS or something? & what's wrong w/ your face, kid?

Chara: We need to talk to Henry, Ellie & Charles.

Gen. Galeforce: & just why would I let you see them?

Chara: We are in a war for the fate of the multiverse. A war between light & darkness!

Gen. Galeforce: Ya got proof?

*Chara activates his lightsaber, Asriel does some fire magic, Frisk & Ian activate their omnitrixies & turn into different aliens.*

Gen. Galeforce, pressing his walkie talkie: Get me Henry Stickmin, Ellie Rose & Charles Calvin.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:01 am

Frisk:See, Chara? It worked. It always works.

Chara:This just looks like we got really lucky. Either way, I’ll take it...

Frisk:You say that every time, Chara. When will you get that it’s something more? It’s never failed.

(Look, Chara, I don’t think you’re going to be able to get them to stop.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:59 am

*Henry, Ellie & Charles walk into the tent.*

Charles: You wanted to see us, sir?

Gen. Galeforce: It seems we've got some powerful kids in need of our help.

Ellie: Is that a lightsaber?

Chara: Yep.

Charles: It's red, you a dark sider?

CHara: Not anymore.

Ellie: Sweet! I'm a force user, myself. & Henry can earthbend & metal bend
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:18 pm

Chara:So, the dark side... they’re back. And they’ve got a lot of allies. And we need you to help the light side. Because the war is still going on.

——————-

Henry:Alright, we’ll try the Homing Missles!

————-

N. Foxy:..Wait, was I able to talk in space? How did I do that?

Malum:...Same way Henry was. Enough worlds have crossed over that sound can travel through space now. That’s the case in Star Wars, Star Trek, FNAF 57... You can take advantage of that!

N. Foxy:Right.. that’s why- |Missiles approach, only for Malum to teleport N. Foxy to the other side of the station, resulting in the missile hitting the space station intead.|

|FAIL|

|Wait, that wasn’t supposed to happen!|

(Henry retries.)

N. Foxy:..Wait, was I able to talk in space? How did I do that?

Malum:...Same way Henry was. Enough worlds have crossed over that sound can travel through space now. That’s the case in Star Wars, Star Trek, FNAF 57... Wait a minute, Henry’s already tried two options already, we don’t have much time, Foxy see if you can diplomacy them...

———————

N. BB:Are there yet? (in this tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErKpfZ_eQxQ )

N. JJ:Not yet.

N. BB:Are we there yet?

N:BB:Are we there yet?

N. BB:Are we there yet?

N. JJ: (theme stops) Look, do we need to turn the spaceship around? I’ll tell you when we get there, just play some FNAF VR or something...

N. P. Bonnie:BB, that song is cringe..

—————

N. Chica:So, Frostbear, see that dummy? Focus on the dummy.. and then channel your frost magic... Keep it going...

|The weather gets chilly...|

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:41 pm

*N. Frostbear fires an ice beam @ the dummy, encasing it in ice*

N. Chica: Great!!

-----------------------------------------

N. BB: Are we there yet?

Sombra: Yes!

*Cutscene shows their pod landing on Spherus Magna in a great desert*

Sombra: You brought the weapons, right?

N. BB: Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh....

Sombra: YOU FORGOT THE WEAPONS?! The creatures of Spherus Magna are apex predators & the residents are born warriors!!

N.P. Bonnie: I brought the weapons.

N.P. Freddy: & I brought backup. You honestly didn't think we'd letcha go w/ mostly BBs, didja?

*Nightmare Phantoms Chica, Foxy & Puppet appear.*

Sombra: Looks like we might actually get shit done around here.

*Pod doors open*

Sombra: Alright, now stay close. The Bara Magna Desert is home to the most hostile creatures under this system's sun. But I have a plan.

N. BB: You do?

Sombra: Unicorn magic's not on this world. If I can put 1 of these apex predators under my thrall, this world's forces will fall before me like a house of cards!!

N. JJ: How'll this help us?

Sombra: Because, you thundering oaf, If we have this entire world under thrall, the Light Side hasn't a chance. Nightmare BB, I order you to be your loud & annoying self!

*N. BB screams shrilly & the ground shakes & rumbles.*

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 5 JZ1ifvY
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:59 am

(Hmm.. no snow storm, but that does fall under chilly weather... ice beam doesn’t specify whether a line from Frostbear to dummy or a vertical beam from above, so that’s fine.. and you got the ice encasement correct. Hood enough, hopefully you at least figured out the spell was supposed to be Snowgrave. 200% TP? That’s nothing for a Nightmare who was previously already a powerful spellcaster!)

N. Frostbear:It’s in ice! ...So that’s why you wanted me to learn the spell.

N. Chica:Yep! Also, if that was a soldier, he’d be dead! Imagine using it on an enemy.. You can literally one-hit KO them with this spell!

———————

N. P. Freddy:Look, getting ANY planet under our control helps us, Weren’t you smarter than this, JJ?

N. JJ:I didn’t know what “thrall” actually was... I don’t speak Old Ponish. Plus he said he was putting one of those predators. Why only take one specifically? Wouldn’t it be better to take ALL of them?

N. P. Puppet:He’s combining one with his unicorn magic. This makes the one more powerful than the rest, while also being under his control. This leads to the one being able to sequentially take down the others, eventually resulting in the whole planet getting under our control.

Sombra:...That is correct, Phantom Puppet.

N. P. Puppet:I’m an alternate version of someone who used to outwit Springtrap, so I’m pretty good at strategy.

N. P. Bonnie:You do realize that alternate version of you lost to a freaking music box, right?

Sombra:...And the predator we are after has arrived. It’s time.

———————————-

Henry:King Bill!

|The King Bill fires, but compared to the huge size of the space between the two, the King Bill is extremely slow. This results in a shot of a very slow giant bullet headed towards N. Foxy.|

|FAIL|

|...You know he can just move, right?|

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:39 pm

—————

Chara:...Look, we know you’d all be great help against the Dark Side, and we know quite a bit about what they’re up to. In fact... we have ways of learning even more... but that you’ll have to see for yourself.

————-

N. Bonnie:Wait, was that Snowgrave? ...Do you know what this means?

N. Foxy:It means we’re going to have to make sure you aren’t dawdling off making Dark Fountains.

N. Bonnie:Foxy, we could make a Darkner army!

N. Foxy:Which would be absolutely useless because here they turn back into normal objects! Besides, making too many fountains is said to create the Roaring! while a lack of Kris and the fact we only have 2 chapters released tells us the Roaring probably can’t happen, since the Titans likely don’t exist yet, do you REALLY think it’s a good idea to risk causing it by making a bunch of Dark Fountains?

N. Bonnie:We’re the Dark Side, maybe the Roaring would actually be GOOD for us, since it’d be bad for the Light Side.

N. Foxy:...Either it’d summon the heroes because the prophecy said they’d arrive, and get us defeated, since we’d be the ones causing the Roaring, or the world ends. We want to rule the world, not destroy it. Besides, I don’t want Chapter 5 to reveal the Knight causes the Roaring, and then us magically turning into Knights.

N. Bonnie:...Right, so it would be bad. I won’t do it, then... Wait, what? Why would we turn into knights?

N. Foxy:...Look, just read the book we somehow magically got. It’ll explain more about these shenanigans. I haven’t cracked any of the “keys” yet, but we have a fair shot, and that can wait for after we win.

—————————

|Rebel spaceship|

(The strange machine from earlier, the one responsible for bringing the Undertale cast over, appears to activate once again.. this time, bringing forth two characters:Noelle and Berdly. Strangely, they look slightly different from in Deltarune. Could it be these are the Undertale variants?)

(Yes, Noelle is in Undertale’s world. See here: https://undertale.com/alarmclock/asgore/) (Dess is presumably there and alive as well, but... we know nothing about her so she’s a no-show right now. Makes Berdly quite different though:This Noelle didn’t fail a spelling bee, after all.)

(Berdly? We’re not sure but if not then I guess he’ll just plain vanish. Or not. Who knows at this point?)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:49 pm

Noelle: How did we get here?

Berdley: I dunno. I was working on my latest tech, when all of a sudden I saw a bright light. Where are we anyways, some sci-fi spaceship?

Papyrus, in the distance: SANS, BE CAREFUL WITH THAT LIGHTSABER!!

Sans: ok.

Papyrus: YOU NEARLY TOOK MY HEAD OFF!!! NYEH!!!

Sans: cmon, bro, you know i'd never hurt you

Noelle: Papyrus & Sans are here?

Berdley: Maybe they know what's going on.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:02 pm

Noelle:Sans.?

Sans: oh heya. been a while since i last saw ya. how’s it going, holi?

Noelle:Do you..

Berdly:Noelle and I ended up here, and we do not know how we got here!

Papyrus:HMMMM.. VERY STRANGE... I THOUGHT THAT MACHINE ONLY WORKED ONCE...

Sans:i dunno how ya got here either. we also got here from that ol’ machine, though that was quite some time ago. seems something’s sending y’all here, but what? beats me.

Papyrus:WELL HAVE YOU TRIED FIGURING IT OUT, SANS?

Sans:nah. i’ve been staring at some lamps and hanging out with our friends.

Papyrus:NYEH!! LAZY AS ALWAYS, BROTHER! EVERY DAY!! WHEN WIKL YOU START PUTTING IN WORK?

Last edited by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria on Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:18 pm

Sans: hey, i put in a ton of work today.

Papyrus: SANS, DON'T YOU DARE-

Sans: a skele-ton.

*Papyrus summons a gaster blaster & screams @ the top of his lungs*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:54 am

Noelle:Well, do you at least know where we are?

Sans:welcome to space.

Papyrus:SANS!! CAN YOU BE A LITTLE MORE HELPFUL TO THE NEWBIES?

Berdly:This looks like we’re in.. No, not Space Trek.. Oh! Stellar Wars! Looks just like that!

Noelle:It does!

Scott:..So that’s what they call Star Wars where you come from.

———————

(Sans:kid, we’re not in the game anymore, you can just call it Star Wars.)

(Papyrus:SANS!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL?! AND WHERE WE CAME FROM, IT WASN’T CALLED THAT!)

(Sans:bro. we don’t have to worry about copyright anymore.)

(Papyrus:WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT COPYRIGHT?)

(Susie:Hey! WOW, this place is AWESOME! I should show Kris! We can all bust in here and have fun messing around.)

(Papyrus:YOU’RE NOT EVEN IN THIS, SUSIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?)

(Noelle:Um, what is going on here? Sans, were you trying to tell me something?

(Papyrus:SAAAANNS!!!)

(Sans:i invited her here. y’know, to tell her she can just say star wars.)

(Papyrus:SANS!!)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:08 pm

[on the Death Star...]

N. Springtrap, walkin down the halls: All these animatronics keep appearing here. I'm not complaining, but I wonder where they-

*Trash chute lid opens up, Spamton coming out*

Spamton: HEY EVERY !! IT'S ME!! EV3RY BUDDY 'S FAVORITE [[Number1RatedSalesman1997]] SPAM SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!! *laughs & turns towards N. Springtrap* WOAH!! IF IT ISN''T A... LIGHT nER! HEY-HE Y HEY!!!

N. Springtrap: My soul's black as pitch.

Spamton: IF YOU'VE GOT THE [[DARK.]] WHY DON'T YOU [[Show it off?]] *Laughs*

N. Springtrap: I can make you a REAL "big shot" unburdened by any strings.

Spamton, laughing: [[Silly rabbit]] YOU'RE [[Speaking my language.]] A DEAL'S A DEAL!!

N. Springtrap: Excellent! Follow me & I can make you BIG!!

*N. Springtrap leads Spamton to the Nightmarification machine*

Spamton: WHAT'S THIS [[Half-price ellectronics]] DO??

N. Springtrap: Hop on & let me show you.

*Spamton hops onto the machine & straps restrain him*

Spamton: IS THERE A [[at home safety]] WORD??

N. Springtrap: Just relax & let the machine do the rest. *Turns on the machine*

Nightmarification Machine: Nightmarification commenced. 30 seconds to completion.

Spamton: NIGHTMARIFICATION?? WHAT'S- [[It Burns! Ow! Stop! Help Me! It Burns!]]

Nightmarification Machine: Nightmarification complete.

N. Spamton: HOLY [[Cungadero]] DO I FEEL GOOD ...
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:01 pm

|At the Government place...| (The C-plot?)

Asriel:TRANSCENDENCE...

Chara:...Yeah, basically that. What I’m saying is, it’d be a help for the both of us if we teamed up against the Dark Side.

———————

|???|

Agent 6F2:For goodness sakes, who failed to [[PUFF OF LOGIC]]? Deltarune wasn’t supposed to end up here!

Agent 1I9:Look, you know we can only use that trick if a [[UNIVERSE SUPERPOSITION]] is logically impossible! If we could stop every single one of these, there wouldn’t BE anything that needed stabilized!

Agent 6F2:Spamton showed up! In the Light World! He’s supposed to be an object!

Agent 1I9:...That wasn’t supposed to happen! I didn’t [[PUFF OF LOGIC]] to the mechanics because they appeared to be separate! Remember Fallout? We haven’t seen a single character! Then Noelle and Berdly appeared, but their Undertale versions! I didn’t see Spamton coming!

Agent 6F2:Well he did. And guess what, we’ve got a bug. A real problematic bug. Nobody better notice this!

Agent 1I9:Look, maybe someone made a Dark Fountain. We’re not completely out of luck yet.

Agent 6F2:Look. Before, only the rules of Deltarune happened. This would have been fine as is... But now Spamton showed up. Guess what that means?

Agent 1I9:...Maybe all spamware becomes Spamton under a Dark Fountain? It doesn’t need to be the Spamton! There’s still a shot! If I throw a Jack of Spades in the Fountain, we get a Lancer. Throw another, and we get two Lancers. Someone could’ve made a Dark Fountain out of adware. We’d get exactly this.

Agent 6F2:He explicitly used the term “Lightner”. How did he learn about their existence?

Agent 1I9:Shadow Crystals. It’s well known fountains give Dark Worlds form. Someone had to make them. The Lightners. Doesn’t require the Delta Rune prophecy, nor a Ralsei. Let alone a Susie, Kris, or... [[JUMBLED MESS OF THOUSANDS OF NAMES]]

Agent 6F2:Fair enough.. Hopefully that justification doesn’t fail. We don’t want to find out what happens when that [[INFORMATIONAL INSTRUCTIONS]] behind the “mysterious force” attempts to parse the existence of [[JUMBLED MESS OF THOUSANDS OF NAMES]], which it’s going to be doing if it decides to bring Kris over.

(Kris is not the player. So what IS the player? The name’s a jumbled mess of every name someone has used for “Your own name” when playing Deltarune.)
——————
|Spherus Magnus| (The D-plot?)

Sombra prepares his unicorn magic... who knows what spell he’ll cast on the Mechamorph?

———————-
|Rebel Ship| (The A-plot?)

Noelle:Oh! You have another name for the series? I suppose that makes sense, you don’t appear to be from the same world as I’m from.

Berdly:So there is a multiverse after all! Noelle, do you know what this means?

Noelle:...For any set of universal rules and constants, there is a universe defined by that exact set.

Berdly:And that means...

Noelle:Any possibie thing has a universe where the thing exists!

(As we learned in Chapter 2, Noelle’s actually the smarter one! We normally don’t see it because of what happened to Dess.. so this Noelle, whose Dess is still alive and not missing...)

Berdly:So, what is our quest?

Scott:Darth Vader somehow returned as himself..

Noelle:Vader..?

Scott:..The main character of the original trilogy’s father? Also the protagonist of the prequel trilogy?

Noelle:Oh, Darsk Vater!

Scott:...Right, it’s named differently in your world.

Noelle:But didn’t he return to the Bright Side in Chapter VI?

Scott:...Wait. he did. Even if he did come back, why in the name of the Force did he-

—————————-

|???|

Agent 6F2:...[[Tier-2 swear word]], [[Tier-2 swear word]], [[TIER-2 SWEAR WORD]]!!!

——————

(Susie:See? Look? Spamton arrived! I know it’s my turn! I’m gonna get in there! And NOBODY’S STOPPING ME!!)

(Papyrus:SANS!! DON’T JUST STAND THERE! DO SOMETHING ABOUT SUSIE! SHE’S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!)

(Sans:ok.)

(Papyrus:WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, SANS?!)

(Sans:i did do something. put another sock on the floor.)

(Papyrus:SANS! I MEANT SOMETHING THAT WILL GET SUSIE OUT!

(Susie:Kid, if you knew who I was, you’d know it’s a bad idea to get in my way.)

(Ralsei:Err.. Susie? Why have you wandered off again?)

(Papyrus:NOW RALSEI’S HERE TOO LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE SANS!!)

(Sans:c’mon, the more the merrier.

(Ralsei:Oh, don’t worry guys! We were just leaving! Come on, Susie, there’s another Dark Fountain! We need to work with Kris to seal it!)

(Susie:So? If the Roaring happens, the Roaring happens..)

(Ralsei:It’ll be a whole new world there... probably people you’d like, just like the last two times! Plus, the fountain was at Kris’ house.)

(Susie:Oh no that Knight didn’t just do that!! Come on, let’s beat ‘em down to a pulp!)

((Um, about that, Susie...))

Last edited by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria on Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Since we’re getting closer to figuring out what’s going on, the redactions are easier now. Try to decode the filters.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:17 am

N. T. Chica:So.. we have Spamton. What exactly are we going to do with him?

N. F. Foxy:Do you remember his secret boss fight? He’s actually pretty powerful this way... but this time, without the strings. Who knows how much he’ll be able to do for us?

N. T. Chica:..Fair enough. And I guess maybe he can put ads on the Rebel spaceships.. or should he? That would tell them we’ve found them, so..,

N. T. Bonnie:Hey guys! Security Breach is out! And Scott wasn’t the one to finish it! Does this mean Scott himself will have to play theorist?

N. T. Chica:He worked on the game partway, though, and Steel Wool likely just finished the code. Scott definitely knows the entire lore of that game. So it seems once again only we have to do that. Also, we’re trying to find out how to best make use of Spamton.

—————

|Rebel Spaceship|

Luke:Noelle, Scott, you’re right! My dad returned to the Light Side.. so how did he fall back? Can we bring him back to the side of the Light? Put an end to the war? I sensed something was off.. a dark presence different than at the Battle of Endor. Makes we wonder if it’s even Anakin we’re fighting off against... and not something else.

Scott:I mean, this wouldn’t be the first time we fought against “something else”, remember Chara?

Alphys:B-But didn’t we learn from Sans’ future vision that V-Vader actually wanted to be evil? It can’t be something e-else, otherwise the vision would be different?

Sans:’bout that.. technically i was basing it off of his motives in the vision, which were revealed clear as day.. like how springtrap wasn’t doing his shenanigans for entirely evil reasons. vader’s was actually evil. but if they’ve been coming from something else... that’d still look like vader actually trying to be evil... same thing if our “vader” was an impostor. and whatever’s in control surely wants that. maybe vader, maybe somethin’ else. it’d certainly serve as another explanation for the party if that’s what happened and he was freed. and his motives don’t seem to be a clear match with why he joined the dark side in the first place. still pretty sure it’s malum betraying everyone and then losing though.

(Is the end of the Star Wars Arc near? We’re not sure. But Malum seems to be running out of things he needs to get. The betrayal comes ever closer..)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:26 am

[on Spherus Magna]

Sombra: First I how you your worst fear!!

*Sombra's horn & eyes glow a devilish red & the alpha Skopio's eyes glow the same color. The Alpha Skopio screeches in terror*

Sombra: Now you'll do as I say!!

*Sombra's eyes & horn & the alpha skopio's eyes all glow a sickening green. The alpha skopio kneels its head, awaiting command.*

Sombra: Now this battle ready creature is my slave!!!

[at the military base]

Ellie: It's been kinda boring ever since we took down the Toppat Clan. We'll join your fight.

Charles: I always wanted to go to space.

[At the Toppat Orbital Station...]

N. Foxy: Just teleport me in!!

*Malum teleports N. Foxy into the command room, in front of Henry & Ellie. they & other Toppat members draw their guns on N. Foxy*

Reginald: Who are you?

RHM: What are you?

N. Foxy: I am Nightmare Foxy. I seek the aid of the illustrious Toppat Clan.

RHM: 5 dollar words aren't worth much here.

Ellie: Why should we help you? What's in it for us?

N. Foxy: Priceless artifacts & treasures from across the cosmos.

Henry: Priceless, eh?
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:40 pm

[Spherus Magna]

N. JJ:That was actually pretty cool! So, looks like we’re done here?

[Military Base]

Frisk:So, that just leaves you, Henry. What do you say?

{Henry gives a thumbs-up.}

Frisk:Alright then. Let’s head over to the Rebel Alliance. Ian?

And the same way our heroes got to the base, they returned.

[Orbital Statiom|

Henry’s eyes start showing dollar signs. He does really like money.

(Nice one. If you get stuck in a choice loop where you’re going to lose, just turn it into a cutscene!)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:04 am

[at the rebel base]

Scott: We did it!!

Gaster: With this denightmarifier, we can stop those animatronics!!

Alphys: How do we know it'll work? We don't have a Nightmare animatronic to test it on?
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:59 pm

Scott:We.. kind of do? We have a bunch of adventure animatronics.. Some of them Nightmares...

Alphys:None of them were hit with Springtrap’s machine, though... They were nightmares from the start. With only that, it’d be possible they return the animatronics back to normal form, yet retain their er.. nightmarish.. slave.. things? U-Um, what I’m saying is that we can’t prove it’ll unbrainwash them.

Frisk:We’re back!

Ian:And there’s Henry|

[Henry gives a thumbs up]

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:34 pm

Ellie: So this is te rebel base? So cool. Woah, what happened to that guy *points @ Gaster.*

Charles: Woah, cool spacecraft!! Imagine how cool it'd be to ram the Death Star w this
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:44 pm

[on the death star...]

Vader, to his men n the Nightmares: For 6 years w have prepared for this war!! The final pieces are in place!! I order a full scale assault on the rebel base of D'Qar!! The Light Side finally dies!!

[On D'Qar...]

Computer: Incoming communication.

Scott: Play it.

Nightmarionne: bad news. Vader's done waiting. he's launchin the war now!!

Toriel: Now?!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by majimasleftteat Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:04 am

(ENDY IN THE FUCKING HOUUUUUUUSE)
majimasleftteat
majimasleftteat

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:48 am

Berdley: I've seen every Star Wars movie & we have nothing to worry about. Storm Troopers can't hit a barn from the inside.

Nightmarionne: Maybe normal Storm Troopers, but Vader's entire army has been Nightmarified. They're meaner, they're marksmen & they won't hesitate to kill you.

Scott: We gotta Denightmarifier. We can revert them & the animatronics back to normal. Even you.

Nightmarionne: You've tested it?

Scott: Well, no.

Nightmarionne: Then how can you be so sure? & you've only got 1!

Ian: Me & Frisk got Omnitrixes. 1 of us can go Upgrade & the other can go Jury Rigg & make them normal. I'll contact the Friendship & get the Care Bear's help. *runs to another communicator screen*

[Somewhere else in space...]

Computer: Incoming communication.

*Brave Heart Lion presses a button.*

Brave Heart: Ian! This is a surprise.

Ian: I wish this was just friendly call. The Dark Side has decided to go to war w us!!

Cheer Bear: That's awful!

Treat Heart Pig: Why does the Dark Side want to go to war?

Ian: Why's anyone wanna war? Power, dominance, control, the list goes on. We NEED you w us now!!

Brave Heart: Alright. I'll activate the warp drive. Where are you?

Ian: D'qar.

Brave Heart: Cheer Bear?

Cheer Bear: I got the coordinates. Preparing warp drive. Ready when you are.

Brave Heart: Everyone strap in! Activate the warp drive!!

Treat Heart: In 3... 2... 1... Warp drive activated.

*The screen cuts to static.*

Undyne: Now what?

Ian: Now we wait.

8-Bit Baby: Hey there's a ship covered in hearts outside.

Ian: There here!

*They go outside*

Berdley: Is that the Enterprise? I don't remember there being that many hearts on it.

Ian: No, that's the Friendship. The Care Bears & the Care Bear Cousins are on that ship.

Noelle: Up there!!

*The Dark Side's entire fleet, the Death Star & the Toppat Orbital Station are outside D'Qar's atmosphere.

Ellie: We can take em! Right, Henry?

*Henry gives thumbs up.*

Ellie: Charles?

Charles: Let's kick some dark side bootay!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri May 13, 2022 2:44 pm

N. Foxy:Okay, why did it take two and a half weeks to get there? We were SO close! We were literally IN their atmosphere!

N. P. Bonnie:I don’t think we did anything. It’s like... nothing happened. We just... Does it have something to do with that mysterious book? Like, some passages in there I just couldn’t understand

N. Chica:It’s like those mystery words in Minecraft’s ending poem:You can’t understand what they mean until you reach a higher level. But since we’re here, let’s fight the war, alright? Thankfully the Light Side also appears to have done absolutely nothing.

N. P. Bonnie:On and off, on and off. This “time dilation” mystery had better be solved before the end of next year!

N. Foxy:GET PREPARED FOR FIGHTING, PHANTOM BONNIE!! Or are you counting on them experiencing another two weeks of time dilation?

——————————

|ROUND 1|

N. P. Bonnie:Wait, round one? Is it Mortal Kombat? Can’t be Advance Wars because it’s not “Day 1”. Or is this some D&D style?

N. Chica:I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Where does it say “Round 1”? We’re fighting a war. Now, let’s see how many of the enemy ships we can destroy.

N. Chica:Yes, Bonnie, the rocket counts.

——————————-

Tophat!Ellie:That is.. a lot of ships. But we’ve took down armies before. What are we going to do, Henry?

|FIRING MAH LAZER| |Space Bugs| |~?!<>}|

—————-

Light!Charles:So Henry, how will we start?

|Charles| |Confusion| |>??>§!§|

————————-

|Somewhere in the southwest...|

Ellias:These chaos readings are off the charts!

???:Let’s see.. it seems we have two destructively-interfering 10.6 anomalies.

Ellias:That’d explain it-TWO of them? And they’re directly interfering witch each other? What are we even supposed to do at this point?

—————————————-

(Seems the universe can’t “decide” which Henry gets the option feature which would allow them to start over every time they “fail”. I was actually thinking of getting them in an infinite loop instead due to them both having it and restarting every time either of them failed, but then how’d it end? Plus the Henry choices assume deterministic outcomes for each choice, as opposed to indeterministic outcomes based on earlier resets. If you can think of a good resolution to this paradox, do go ahead. But for now it’s glitched for both of them. The two Henry scenes are supposed to be happening at the same time, not one after the other. They both glitched at the same time.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri May 13, 2022 5:33 pm

Frisk: I've got the Octahedron of Transcendence.

Ian: I've got the Enneacontahedron of Elements.

*Light!Henry chooses |>??>§!§| & Toppat!Henry chooses |~?!<>}|*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next