Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by fusionx963 Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:38 pm

Malum: I'll just teleport us to D'Qar &- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH *Clutches head in agony* By the GODS!!! The Light Side must've cast a protection spell on that entire planet!! We can't get there!

N. Foxy: You've been around for THOUSANDS of years! You're an IMMORTAL!! You have the Icosahedron of Capacity! And you can't bypass a simple spell?!

Malum: This spell is by no means simple! This spell could only have been done by someone w/ the highest knowledge of magic in existence.

N. Chica: Gaster? But I thought he was just a scientist.

N. Freddy: Monsters are MADE of magic! Every capable monster can do magic! And being trapped in the void for an unknown amount of time, he could have learned everything there is to know about magic. Forbidden or otherwise.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:06 am

N. Chica:..You're right. They are. How'd I miss that?

N. BB:I dunno, guess you were just a bit clumsy?

N. T. Chica:We shuold really do something about this radioactivity situation, though.

N. Bonnie:Oh, please, the Storm Troopers will take care of it. We don't have to do a thing!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:50 am

N. Springtrap: Nightmare Toy Bonnie, take the glowing green Foxy to the Core. Nightmare Phantom BB, you take the purple Springtrap to the Med Room.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:33 pm

N. T. Bonnie:Alright, I'll go on and do that.

N. Chica:Well, it looks like since we can't go to D'Qar, Earth is our only good option. Unless one of you knows of a better place.. We could use the Toppats. Then again, we could also use that Galvanic Mechamorph that we were planning on capturing. So.. Earth or Galvin B are our two best choices.

N. Bonnie:What about getting those gems back from the Light Side? The Light Side is probably only a few days way from figuring out just what those gems are! And how to use them!

N. Chica:Bonnie.. The Light Side is in D'Qar! Where we can't reach! And they have the gems WITH them! We couldn't get the gems even if we wanted to! That's simply not an option we can take.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:06 pm

Malum: Galvan B is about 11 million lightyears away. But w/ my portals, we can get there now. *Teleports N. P. Bonnie, N. Lolbit, Plushtrap & N. Frostbear to Galvan B.*

Plushtrap: Now what?

|EMP Grenade| |1337 Hax| |Deep Freeze| |Lantern Power|
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:04 am

(Alright, running the Multiverse Defragmentation process..)

(..There we go. Henry mechanics are back.)

*N. P. Bonnie saves.*

N. P. Bonnie:Hmm.. I can use the Lantern power! I'm SURE I figured out how to use it correctly!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:17 pm

*N. P. Bonnie creates an orb cage around a random Galvanic Mechamorph*

N. P. Bonnie: I got 1!! Let's get outta here!

*Malum teleports them back to the Death Star*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:05 am

(Wow! He picked the right option! I guess I missed the fails.)

(OH. I think I get why 1337 Hax would be a fail. It'd work.. for a short time.. And then stop working.)

N. Chica:You did it? Well, there's really only one place to go after this.. Let's head back to Earth, and see if we can recruit the Toppats!

N. Freddy:Hopefully Henry and Ellie will be on their side.. We have about a 2 in 3 chance of them being there.

N. Bonnie:Where'd you get that from?

N. Freddy:The Toppats are from the Henry Stickmin series. There are multiple paths that you can take through, each leading to different outcomes. And three paths lead to the situation we're in right now, with the Toppat station being in orbit. Capital Gains, Toppat Recruits, and Toppat King. The latter two involve Henry and Ellie siding with them.

N. Chica:I'm pretty sure there's more paths than that that lead to the Toppat station being in orbit.. Most of which don't have Ellie at all.

N. Freddy:Check this out:

|Ellie and Henry escaped from The Wall:Whereabouts unknown.|

N. Chica:Ellie escaped the Wall in Toppat Civil Warfare. You missed an ending.

N. Freddy:Yes, but not at the same time as Henry. We'd get two separate news articles, one for Henry, and one for Ellie, if this was the case.

N. Chica:..You're right!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:03 pm

N. T. Freddy: Oh no.

N. Chica: What?

N. T. Freddy: The Toppats were brought down!!

N. Springtrap: Where does it say that? *Looks at article* "The infamous Toppat Clan was brought to its knees by an all-out government attack in the Dogobogo Jungle." MSNBC?! Please tell me they're like Fox News & are known for exaggerating the facts.

N. P. Bonnie: I don't think so. But we can still use this captured Mechamorph to get us to D'Qar.

Mechamorph: I'll never serve you!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:47 pm

(So they were taken down.. AFTER the launch? Or did the launch just never happen because of Frisk's timeline meddling? ..Or Henry's time meddling? ..That'll determine how I play the Nightmares' analysis of Henry. But whatever it is, right now they're focused on the Mechamorph.)

(After all, I can't think of a SINGLE ending where the rocket launched THEN failed.. That also had Ellie escape the Wall at the same time as Henry. And the attack was in the jungle, so it's implied it never launched.)

(I suppose we could also just rule that P. Bonnie actually looked at a fake BBC. He does tend to make those kinds of mistakes.. Meaning it really did never launch.. In that case, Pardoned Pals and Triple Threat are the two possible endings, with Pardoned Pals being more likely, since Henry and Ellie were never referenced.)

N. Chica:Yeah, captured doesn't mean "bent to your will".. So you kind of picked the wrong option.

N. P. Bonnie:Hey, I didn't get FAIL to show up in giant red letters, so I don't think I did!

(So, will N. P. Bonnie instantly be proven wrong with a FAIL message? Or will we get a new set of options? Let's see.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:16 pm

Alarm: Dead body reported!!

Vader: Someone dead? ON MY DEATH STAR?! *On the P.A.* All personnel report to the Cafeteria immediately! I'll deal w/ this personally!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:29 pm

N. Bonnie:I wonder who we just lost.. Whoever it is, we'll need a replacement.

N. Chica:.I mean, the Puppet can bring people back to life, right? Can't we bring the person back?

N. Bonnie:From what I remember, he needs suits to bring people back. And I don't think we have extra animatronic suits.

N. Chica:We could head back to Freddy Fazbear's! There's plenty of costumes in the Supply Closet!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:53 pm

Darth Vader: Alright. You find a costume if you're so confident in Nightmarionne's resurrection prowess.

*Malum opens a portal to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza*

[At the Freddy Fazbear's...]

N. Chica: This place looks like crap! Everything's broken, faded, moldy, ruined.

N. Bonnie: Whaddaya expect? We haven't been here for 5 years.

N. Chica: I found something!

N. Bonnie: What is it?

N. Chica: A picture. *Shows N. Bonnie*

N. Bonnie: The Shadow Man? I completely forgot about him.

N. Chica: He probably hasn't forgotten about us.

N. Bonnie: Odd..

N. Chica: How's that odd?

N. Bonnie: No, look at this. Everything in here's moldy & dilapidated, save for this dog costume. This looks brand new. Do you know what this means?

N. Chica: Someone knew we'd come back here & find it. But who?

N. Bonnie: & most importantly, how?
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:07 pm

N. Bonnie: I KNEW IT!!!

N. Chica: What?

N. Bonnie: The Empire's the good guys!!! Film Theory proves it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjWokxCfCvs

N. Chica: Lord Vader has Borderline Personality disorder?

???: Is this Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?

N. Bonnie: It was. Who wants to know?

Clown Springtrap: We do.

N. Chica: More reskins? Arright. What do you can?

Catrina T. Chica: Watch this... *conjures bones & throws them at the wall.*

Magician Mangle: I got magic!!!

Ringmaster Foxy: I gotta whip.

Woodland Freddy: I speak for the trees. The trees give me power; I would fight & die to defend them.

N. Bonnie, whispering: We can't take him to the Death Star, he'd shrivel & die.

N. Chica: Maybe Malum can send him to a jungle planet.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:09 am

N. Bonnie:Hello, guys. Would you like to meet more of us? Maybe have a chance to rule the galaxy? Because we have someplace for you.. Woodland, we MIGHT be able to find you a jungle planet.

——————-

Storm Trooper 3X1:Alright, there’s a dead body. Someone killed him, who?

Storm Trooper 1S8:Hm.. 8A1 looks kinda sus...

Storm Trooper 8A9:How did you get here so fast, 2J3? Did you vent?

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:01 am

Storm Trooper 4B7: I've got an idea! Maybe Malum or Nightmare Phantom Bonnie could find the impostor! I'm sure it'd be easy for Transcendents like them.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:03 am

Storm Trooper 2K1:Good idea. Guys, let’s skip this vote.

Storm Trooper 9S1:How do we know THEY’RE not the impostor?

Storm Trooper 4B7:*sigh* If they give us the wrong person, that’s how we know they’re Impostors. Wait, guys, why have you already voted?

|Storm Trooper 4B7 was not An Impostor|

(These troopers are silly as always. Just like random servers.)

Storm Trooper 3A2:Hey, wasn’t Vader going to deal with this?

Storm Trooper 1G2:Wait, you’re right..

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:46 am

Vader, seeing the screen: Someone's going to be ground into the floor for this!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:05 am

Storm Trooper 2X3:Vader SAID he’d be at the Cafeteria... But we’re here and he’s not. That’s why we’re talking without him.

Storm Trooper 7D2:Guys.. I think we’re at the wrong part of the Cafeteria.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:56 pm

*Vader comes in w/ Malum & N. P. Bonnie behind him.*

Vader: 3 of you are impostors! I have enlisted the help of 2 Transcendents to see through your deception. If you're 1 of my Storm Troopers, you've got nothing to worry about.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:05 am

N. Bonnie:Alright, guys. We have ONE suit left. I suppose the dead person will have to come back as.. an animatronic dog. The rest of you besides Woodland, come with us. We have somewhere to show you.

—————————

Storm Trooper 3A8:I knew it! There WAS more than one!

Storm Trooper 6C9:You knew there was more than one BEFORE the message came to us? Pretty sus.

Storm Trooper 3A8:Look how many of us there are! This crew is too big for ONE impostor!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:29 pm

Storm Trooper 42O: This station's as big as a moon. I wouldn't be surprised if there were 30 impostors.

------------------------

Woodland Freddy: The Trees need a protector. And me & Boulder are perfect for the job.

N. Chica: Boulder?

Woodland Freddy points to a rocky, mossy version of Toy Bonnie.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:03 am

N. Chica:Okay, then.. I guess you guys are BOTH going to bring you to a jungle planet.. If we can find it.

————————-

Storm Trooper 1S3:Okay, send those people over. Let them say who the impostors are! We vote off the people they say are impostors.. If they turn out to not be impostors, then the Transcendents are sus!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:26 pm

N. P. Bonnie: White Lantern Ring, seek out the Impostors!!

--------------

Swamp BB: Wait for meeeeee!!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:20 pm

N. Chica:Are you ALSO looking for the forest planet? Or were you coming with us to meet the rest of us?

—————————-

N. P. Bonnie:Lantern Ring?

N. P. Chica:I don’t think talking to it’s going to work.

N. P. Freddy:Maybe the reason why it’s not working is because the imposters are from Among Us? Which isn’t DC?

N. P. Foxy:You’re supposed to use your Transcendent abilities to spot the impostor!

N. P. Chica:Is this another one of your moral crises? You think this is too similar to those players using Discord to cheat by talking to their dead crewmates? ‘Cause remember, we’re the DARK side.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next