Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by fusionx963 Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:41 pm

Scott: We're here, everyone!

Luke: This war ends here.

Chara: Ready, Azzy?

Asriel: As ready as I can be.

Kris?: It's about time you guys showed up. *Looks at Frisk's Enneacontahedron of Elements* Is that 1 of those power shapes?

Frisk: Yes?

Kris?: Great! *Takes it* For the Light!!! *Runs away*
------------------------------------------
Malum, in the interdimensional room: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Now all I need is the Scronching Blade & I'll be the ABSOLUTE GOD OF ALL REALITY!!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 7 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:04 pm

Frisk:...

Scott:Um... When did Kris get here? ..And where did he get the idea of “power shapes” from?

Scott:And why’d he STEAL that? ..I mean, sure, he’s not above pranking people and causing mischief, but this.. seems a little sus.

(Even more sus than with Susie, at least Susie has a reason to use that term, not taking names and stuff seriously. ..Though Kris does like Susie more than Ralsei given the Tea flavors, so..)

Scott:..Wait, if Kris is here, then..

—————————-

Agent 6F2, in a place light-years away, but not many:WHAT THE KRIS IS HERE WE DON’T HAVE A- THIS IS GONNA-

Agent 1I9:Don’t panic. This is fine. That isn’t Kris. That is Malum. We’re still okay. And we’ve worked out where the Deltarune rift came from. And currently working to integrate this link between worlds without spawning in any of the Delta Warriors.

Agent 6F2:We have? Where did it come from?

Agent 1I9:Sans, actually. Remember that picture in his room? The one with three kids, saying “don’t forget”? The [[TURING MACHINE]] parsed this as [[REMNANT]], so it looks like in the eyes of [[TURING MACHINE]], Sans is actually from the world of Deltarune. Thus, from him is a remnant of that world.

Agent 6F2:Well that means it’s already here!! What do we do we’re doomed unless we can resolve that stupid SOUL!

Agent 1I9:We merely need to make sure Kris specifically isn’t “on screen”, so to speak. Then their indeterminate state won’t affect the [[ENCYCLOPEDIA]]. Until of course we work out how to deal with the red soul..

Agent 6F2:Cool, I guess we’ll search for Kris and-

Agent I19:NOT RIGHT NOW! Right now, WE are [[IN RANGE]]. If we see Kris while [[ON STAGE]], that counts as Kris appearing! We need to get the [[LAKITU]] away from us first!

Agent 6F2:Right.. ..Well, looks like Malum’s almost finished. He’s headed for the Scronching Blade. I wonder how he’ll retrieve that.

Agent 6F2:I said.. I wonder how he’ll retrieve that.

—————————-

Last edited by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria on Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Redactions are now Spamton-censors. Remember the rules, these are different but similar concepts to what was really said.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:56 pm

*Chara equipped the Scronching Blade*

Chara: No one'll mess w us!!

*Asriel summons his Chaos Sabers*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:37 am

Scott:Oh right-We have to win this!

(Yep, your Kris question will answer itself later. But it’s not like your choices even matter right now. They will again soon, though.)

————————-

Storm Trooper 1F5: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!

Storm Trooper 7A3: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!

*The troopers are still getting viciously attacked by the bugs, and as they’re all being chased, Agatha simply proceeds right past them, into the control room, with a grin on her face*

——————

(Agatha:I’ve invited the 24 golden bugs of the world to the ball, but... I don’t know if they got lost on the way or what... but they’re not here, that’s for sure.)

(Link:Really? That quest again? I already did that, where are they this time?)

(Agatha:Well, I recall them being in a spaceship the size of a moon.. Want me to take you there?)

(Link:Okay yeah no I’m not doing that stupid sidequest, I have to stop Ganon!)

(Link:*playing the Fishing Hole Minigame*)

(Navi:Hey! Hey! Listen! We have to stop Ganon!)

(Link:No way, I need that Hylian Loach!)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:06 pm

*Agatha beats the controls w her picnic basket while Timmy stabs the controls w his lightsaber*
------------------------------------
Tenderheart: Ok, Care Bears & Care Cousins. We gotta help the Light Side win this war, or the universe'll be an uncaring place.

Treat Heart Pig: Brrrr, it's so cold here.

Cheer: Why's this corridor so cold?

Grumpy: It shouldn't be.

N. Frostbear: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! It's been a long time, wretched Care Bears!!

Brave Heart: Who are you? How do you know us?

N. Frostbear: Remember the wedding? In Care-a-lot?

Tenderheart: Wedding in Care-a-lot? But that was- No! It can't be! Professor Coldheart?!

N. Frostbear: That's right, worthless fuzzies!!! After Auntie Freeze killed me, my oul wandered the earth, looking for a body! I found one in an abandoned pizza place. My powers of cold morphed that robot & my soul layed dormant, until I was brought here & given this form!! Now, come to me my winter soldiers & Ice Queen!!

*The other Nightmare Winter Animatronics appear*
----------------------------------------------------
Scott: Stay close everyone. Trouble's around every corner.

Storm Trooper 4W2: There they are!

*The Storm Troopers start blasting while the Light Heroes hide behind the corner.*

Toriel: This is bad.

Jerry: HA!!! Storm Troopers can't aim. *walks in front of the Storm Troopers line of fire* Watch.

*The Storm Troopers blast Jerry til he turns to dust, leaving most of the heroes horrified*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:10 pm

Storm Trooper 5D1:Heh, there goes your Pacifist Run.

N. Bonnie:Looks like even The Force hates Jerry.

N. Chica:That or Springtrap was actually able to get the Storm Troopers to stop acting like this. It’s more feasible than you think, considering how accurate they used to be. Now let’s actually get fighting.

(..Or they were never bad at firing in the first place and The Force is why they “missed” the heroes... Oh wait Disney made their bad firing canon. Whoops!)

|ALERT:CONTROLS ARE DOWN|

N. Bonnie:ARE YOU KIDDING ME-

————————

Agent 6F2:...Are you kidding me. Really? Look at least the Deltarune one was somewhat justifiable given Sans’ mysterious past and not being “from” either the Underground nor Surface. Plus the Clam Girl’s link to both Deltarune and that image, plus the “don’t forget” being basically all over Deltarune. But this? ..Has the multiverse gone crazy?

Agent 1I9:It’s been crazy since before we got here. Did you forget the whole reason why we were sent here again? *chuckles* Regardless, this does make things more.. complicated. Since Frostbear being linked to the Care Bears almost certainly goes against both Scott and Nelvana’s lore.

Agent 2A7:Look, we haven’t gotten a confirmed instance of this. Frostbear very easily could’ve watched the show, and pretended to be Coldheart to troll the Bears. We just need to carefully observe how this evolves. If it seems like the link will be confirmed, to not be a clever ploy, then we’ll take action. It’s actually not that hard to deal with given the bizzare nature of FNAF:AR.

———————-

Sombra:We’re back! And we brought the Mechamorph!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:11 pm

N. T. Bonnie: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! The Final Battle we've been waiting for 7 years arrives & YOU ONLY NOW ARRIVE?!!?? Is that Mechamorph at least enslaved?

Sombra: Observe.

*The Mechamorph's red. Sombra opens the container. The evil Mechamorph gets ready to merge w the Death Star untill...*

Evil Mechamorph: *Bit crushed screams of agony*

Frisk/Lodestar: I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that.

*Sans, Papyrus & Gaster stand behind Frisk*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:24 am

N. T. Bonnie:Ooooh, Frisk, you just killed somebody. Looks like you ruined your Pacifist.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:26 am

Frisk/Lodestar: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Gets blasted by the evil mechamorph*

N. T. Bonnie: HAHAHAHA!!!

*Sans, Papyrus & Gaster attack N. T. Bonnie while Frisk turns into Upgrade*

Frisk/Upgrade: Time to ACT.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:46 am

N. T. Bonnie::AAAAAAA-

——————-

Mayor Holiday (Noelle’s Mother)?:I can’t believe this-This is truly absurd! A child wielding a weapon that can end the world? That is illegal I’m going to have to confiscate that. And you’ll have to pay a fine of.. well, you probably didn’t even know how powerful this is, so I’ll let you off with a warning.

Chara:Funny, I’m pretty sure the Royal Guard was disbanded. Our only leader is Asgore, and I’m pretty sure we don’t have mayors in the Monster Kingdom.

(Malum:You’ve got to be kidding me, is this person seriously unaware of Deltarune or are they trying to troll me? Now what am I supposed to do?)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:24 am

Noelle: Mom, how'd you get here?! We're in a fight for the fate of the UNIVERSE here!!!

Chara: Paws off, lady! *Runs off w Asriel*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:40 pm

Noelle:And wait a moment... since when did you join the police force?

(Malum:You too? I mean sure, you’re technically Undertale Noelle, but..)

“Mayor” Holiday(?):Noelle, this is a mayor’s badge. I’m the mayor of Hometown.

Noelle:Mom, we’re not in Hometown! So that means you can’t do anything here! ...Besides, we still don’t have a mayor! Fahahaha! Wait.. you should know that! What happened to you? ...Wait.. a moment.. someone who sounds and looks like someone while acting nothing like them? You’re not Mom, you’re a shifter!

(Malum:ARE YOU KIDDING ME-)

Fake “Holiday”:*sigh* Guess I can’t convince anyone.. I guess I’ll just get back to the fight.. *runs off, before vanishing. Noelle happened to sneak a peek around the corner, and SAW the “Holiday” vanish..

Noelle:...Knew it.

—————-

Malum, back in the interdimensional room:You have GOT to be kidding! I need to think of a better diguise.. or just a better way to get that Blade without a need for a diguise! Noelle already figured out the disguise trick, and I imagine she’s probably telling everyone.. oh wait, I can look..

————

Noelle:Scott! Luke! If you see anyone who we didn’t pick up, it’s probably one of the Dark Side members! I saw someone pretending to be my MOTHER trying to steal- I mean “confiscate” Chara’s Scronching Blade! Don’t worry about the blade, though, both me and Chara called their bluff, and I actually caught them teleporting, fahaha!

————

Malum:SHE SAW ME?!??

Malum:Well, there goes Plan A.. Guess I’ll need to switch to plan B...

Last edited by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria on Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:20 pm

*Malum puts on the copy cuff*

Malum: I WILL get that blade!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:59 pm

Malum:Alright, you got me. I’ll just copy that blade real quick..

Chara:No, I won’t let-

Malum:And... copied. Hey, I wonder if the Schronching Blade is invincible. *uses his Schronching Blade on Chara’s Schronching Blade*

(Even I don’t know the outcome.. but since it hasn’t been schronched already, I imagine it might be immune to getting schronched? ..You probably know Surreal Memes better.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:49 pm

*Chara & Malum are blasted to opposite ends of the hall. They both look to their hands & see their Scronching Blades intact*

Asriel: CHARA!! Are you ok?

Chara: What happened?

Noelle: That was Newton's-

Malum: You may still have the Scronching Blade BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER!!! I have the Shanpes of Power, the Mask of Ultimate Power & now the Scronching Blade! W this power, I UNLEASH VEGETAL!!!

*A dimensional rift appears, sending countless vegetal out*

Vegetal: WE ARE FREE OF OUR PRISMATIC SHACKLES

Malum: Now, I STRIKE DOWN THE BARRIERS BETWEEN REALITIES!! LET THE MULTIVERSE BLEED INTO A CRAZY QUILT OF CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHA

*A wave of confusion spreads throughout the multiverse as its barriers break*

N. P. Bonnie: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!?!?!?? I CAN'T LET YOU CONTINUE!! As a White Lantern, I WILL destroy you!!!

Malum: FOOL, I AM NOW THE ABSOLUTE GOD OF ALL REALITY, COMPARED TO ME YOU ARE LESS THAN NOTHING!!!

N. P. Bonnie: I may not stand a chance against you alone... But the entire Lantern Corps & some determined Ascendents, I'd call that a fighting chance.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:44 am

N. Foxy:Malum! I thought the plans was for us to destroy the Light Side and rule over the galaxies!

Malum:FOOL! I LIED!! THE PLAN WAS FOR ME TO RULE OVER ALL OF REALITY!! I THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME GET THIS FAR... BUT YOU ARE NO LONGER NEEDED!

N. Chica:Wait, that’s not right! N. P. Bonnie enslaved you with those shackles of servitude!

Malum:WHAT THESE LITTLE TOYS?! *holds the shackles, and then destroys them with the Scronching Blade* I WAS A GOD THEN, AND NOW I’M AN ABSOLUTE GOD! DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT DID ANYTHING? I TRICKED EVERYONE!! FOOLS!!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:48 am

Agent 6F2: This is bad. Worse than push the big red button bad!!

Agent 1I9: We're not prepared to deal w this level of chaos!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:52 am

Agent 2A7:Guys, we all knew something like this was going to happen!

Agent 6F2:THAT DOESN’T MAKE US ANY MORE PREPARED! DO YOU SEE THIS? Sure, on some level I saw Malum would power up.. but only NOW do I fully comprehend the consequences! It’s the difference between watching at a distance and EXPERIENCING IT!

Agent 2A7:We just need to stick to the plan

Agent 6F2:That’s a lot harder than it looks!! I mean I seriously have the urge to-

Agent 2A7:And we both know what the consequences of that are. But not to worry:Just a few manipulations of probabilities should be enough to make sure we don’t get derailed.. there’s already a path where he loses. We just need to ensure that outcome happens. Then, we’ll finally be able to work on actually fixing this mess, instead of just ensuring it doesn’t get even further out of control.

Agent 6F2, frantically steering the ship in a seemingly random path, yet apparently carefully chosen:Well you forget JUST HOW MANY things we have to do at once! Not get seen by the Vegetal, which requires predicting where they’ll go, monitoring the state of the battle to ensure events don’t drift too far from the best timeline.. All while making sure nobody on the battefield encounters the real Kris! ALL while not attracting the focus of anyone major! I mean sure, we might get lucky and not have to do anything, but the odds aren’t looking too good! We’ve already got a deviation from Sans’ vision-Malum didn’t announce he was unleashing the vegetals onto the 3rd dimension before he unleashed them!

Agent 1I9:*sigh* A TEMPORAL DEVIATION? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! That’ll make our job that much harder! We can’t even use Sans’ prophecy anymore!

Agent 2A7:Well, it’s not like we have any better options. We need to see this through, do our part. Unless your proposal has a better chance of fixing things.. it’s not going to help. “Giving up” isn’t going to help anything.

(i mean, to be fair, he could’ve altered the prophecy a bit when telling it to Sans SPECIFICALLY because he knew Malum would alter it... and he did change it.. to what Sans actually saw.)

(As for what 6F2 almost did and its consequences, all I’ll say is that WASN’T “giving up”, it was something else. And these aren’t CCC agents.. CCC agents, if they were in this position, would absolutely do what 6F2 almost did, since they don’t exactly have an objection to causing even more chaos than they’re preventing. These are agents of “something else”. We’ll learn more about them later, including more hints on what 6F2 almost did... though you might be able to piece some of who these guys are later.)

————————

Scott:...Oh no.. It’s real.

Scott:Uh, Sans? In the future we win this and then party with the Dark Side, right? Uh.. how do we pull it off?

Sans:if i told you, it wouldn’t happen. all i can say is that me and gast helped make our path to victory. actually, when we win, thank him, he did most of the planning out. i was just lucky enough to get a vision. oh, and i’ll also say we and the dark side need to work together on this one.

(They both helped. While this seems to imply Sans and Gaster were the only ones involved, this isn’t technically necessary:Others could have been involved as well. Yes, Sans is being vague on purpose-You never know when Malum might be listening..)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:53 pm

Ian: What happened?

Chara: Reality's broken. What's your most powerful alien in there?

Ian: Alien X, he's all powerful. Maybe w 2 Celestial Sapiens, we'll have a better chance. We need Frisk
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:55 am

Scott:Well, Frisk is probably out there bringing the Nightmares back to normal.. Or was, we should find them close to there.

—————————-

Darth Vader:So you’re telling me Malum BETRAYED us?

N. Chica:Indeed. His destruction is not merely aimed at the enemy.. We’ll likely be next.

N. Fredbear:NOBODY BETRAYS THE DARK SIDE LIKE THAT!!

N. P. Bonnie:Maybe we should have expected this? I guess that’s what happens when you rust someone evil.. They might be willing to help us, but once it better befits them not to, they stop. Kind of like us-Wow, we really should have seen this coming.

Nightmaronne:So we can’t trust opposition to the Light Side either..? Because they’d betray us? Seems there’s one way they keep winning. They can actually work for what benefits their entire side.. Is this what they’ve been trying to say this whole time?

N. Foxy:We can work that out later-Right now we have to stop this god!

Nightmaronne:Righto!

N. Bonnie:Hmm, I wonder if our Book of Twilight says anything about Malum and how we can defeat him..

N. Chica:..You do realize that if it does, and he sees us reading it, he’ll just scronch it, right?

N. Bonnie:...Oh. Yeah, you’re right.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:15 pm

N. Mangle: There's someone making us-

*Frisk as Upgrade merges w N. Mangle denightmarifying them.*

Mangle: I feel weird.

Frisk/Upgrade: Who's next?
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:05 pm

Frisk/Upgrade:Really? Nobody? I guess I’ll have to pick, then.

*Frisk heads for N. Fredbear next*

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:09 pm

N. Fredbear: Get offa me!!!

Frisk/Upgrade: Not til I fix you up. There.

Fredbear: Oooohhhhh, my head.

N. P. Freddy: You're ruining everything!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:57 am

Frisk/Upgrade:I’m putting you back together.

——————-

N. Springtrap:HE DID WHAT?!

Nightmaronne:That’s right, Malum isn’t on our side anymore. And now the Vegetal are coming.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:37 pm

N. Springtrap: How can we destroy the Vegetal?

Nightmarionne: I dunno, even w their training, the Vegetal outnumber our Storm Troopers a million to 1. Also, the Light Side's undoing your Nightmarification on the other Animatronics.

N. Springtrap: WHAAAAAAAAAAT????!!!!! How can they reverse it?!!

Nightmarionne: 2 kids can turn into a Galvanic Mechamorph & undo everything!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next