Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:02 am

Bonnie:I haven’t either.. but have you even played a single video game in your life? You didn’t know who Mora was either, so that could still be Hermaus Mora.

Foxy:IT’S NOT MORA! Hermaus doesn’t have fangs!

Chica:..Yeah, he doesn’t. And the ink spirit did. Hmm, what character do we know about with many eyes and fangs, who is also dark?

T. Bonnie:Azathoth!

Chica:..Those are tentacles, not fangs. Also Azathoth, if he exists, is still asleep, waking him up ends the universe! So he can’t be the writer of the books anyway.. not unless they predate the birth of the universe!

P. BB:Cthulhu!

Chica:Only two claws, not enough fangs.

Freddy:I’m starting to think it’s someone we’ve never seen before. Kind of like Ian or Malum. Or Egbert.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 10 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by fusionx963 Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:21 pm

P. Bonnie: What else do you see?

Odrex: I see a... massive collection of scrolls. Lined floor to ceiling.

P. Bonnie: The Akashic Records...
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:50 pm

Odrex:..That would be correct. It’s reading the Akashic Records, and writing the books from what he reads there.

Foxy:So that explains how he knows all of this.

BB:Um.. what’s the Akashic Records?

Freddy:…Only the records that contain the sum of all knowledge!

BB:So, the Library of Alexandria?

Freddy:No! I mean literally all knowledge. Even undiscovered knowledge! Even things it would be impossible to discover alone! Depending on which version is correct, either nobody can write in it… or they can, and doing so alters reality to account for it!

P. BB:Wait… If I read those records I could make a paradox by intentionally acting differently from what the records say I do!

Foxy:…..

Chica:Let’s move on. Noting that this spirit can access these records, that will help us narrow down the suspects.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:01 pm

Plushtrap: what about the octahedron? or the scronching blade?

*Odrex picks up the scronching blade n uses psychometry on it.*

Odrex: It was forged from a piece of some cylindrical organism.

P. Bonnie: The scronching blade was made from a piece of a pillar???

Odrex: specifically, a fossilized part of the brain.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:59 pm

P. Bonnie:Is that how the Pillars are so powerful?!

Odrex:Perhaps. Now, for the Octahedron…

Odrex:It, and three others, were once part of a much larger shape.

P. Bonnie: The fabled Triacontadigon?

Odrex:But one day, it broke apart into four pieces. Each one become an Octahedron you know today. Transcendence, Knowledge, Strength, and Power.

Odrex:As for the rest of the history of the books, it is as you expect-The books were passed down. Alterations made over time, as those spreading it forgot what they were supposed to mean. Eventually, they were relegated to mere fiction, and soon forgotten about. Until Scott re-discovered them, and put them in one of his fake replicas of the FNAF4 box.

P. Bonnie:Oh yeah, we never did find the real one… It’s either the box containing the REAL two books of the challenge, or something else…

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:44 am

P. Bonnie: What happened?

Scott: It must've been some time dialation.

Gaster: Only 1 month til Fazbear Frights opens. We gotta make sure everything's ready.

P. Chica: Odrex, let me tell you about this "happiest day..."
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:59 pm

Scott:Yes, we do. And with time dilation getting this bad, a month isn’t a lot of time!

P. Foxy:We probably only have 10-20 “moves.”

P. Puppet:Could be 1 or 2 moves, a whole month went away in almost an instant!

P. Chica:So, a week before it opens, Feb 28, the FNAF3 guard shows up. They’re told they’ll be acting out the role of the guard, but also making sure the visitors don’t, well, break the rules. Next day, so March 1st, Springtrap gets found. Springtrap, that means we’ll have to bring you back to the Safe Room before then somehow.

Odrex:We could transport him there.

BB:I wonder what would happen if we somehow broke the canon? Like, for example, not bringing him back in time?

Foxy:Probably nothing good.

P. Chica:Now, once he arrives, us six phantoms meant to arrive, need to arrive as well.

P. Chica:March 1st is the point where the timelines diverge. This is where our actions MATTER. Mike needs to discover the secrets within Fazbear Frights. Follow the guides given to him in flashes between the nights.

Bonnie:Were the Adventures supposed to be doing that by setting the clocks?

P. Chica:Who knows at this point. Timeline’s been out of whack for a while. As long as Mike inputs the correct codes, and finishes the minigames, and helps us finally celebrate the birthday party that never was… We can all pass on.

Chica:At least until we somehow haunt the world all over in the future so FNAF6 can happen.

P. Chica:…Yep. Like I said, the timeline’s kind of strange.

Foxy:If he does it successfully, the Good ending is achieved. And the prophecy will presumably turn in our favor as well. If he fails, the bad ending is achieved instead. And presumably, the prophecy does NOT go in our favor.

Scott:We’re already setting ship towards Earth. All the threats have been neutralized. Except one, but it’s very likely they’re the one from the prophecy, and plus they aren’t doing a thing right now. (The Mysterious Nightmare…) I just hope we didn’t need to find the keys BEFORE this. We don’t have time to figure it out before then.

P. Bonnie:I mean, if it is like that, that’d make it just like FNAF World. Which means you’d get a second chance… somehow.

Scott:You’re probably right. So let’s set the preperations. I’ll see if I can give clues to help Mike to figure out the clues. Or that there even are clues.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:36 pm

BB: YAY!! We're going back to Earth!!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:23 am

P. Chica:Oh, also, Fazbear Fright never gets to open. Burns down- two nights before it was meant to open. March 5th… This happens REGARDLESS of which ending happens, which will already be determined on the 4th.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:56 pm

Springtrap: Please tell me you won't send me back in time to when I first got locked in the Safe Room. I already lived 30 years of isolation & I'M NOT GOING BACK!!! There's a reason solitary's a thing in prison.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:00 pm

Odrex:We shouldn’t need to. From what we were told, you’ll only need to be there in time for you to be found by the people setting up on Fazbear Fright.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:32 pm

Circus Baby: We'll meet again, daddy.

Timmy: Yea. See ya.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:40 pm

Chica:Wait, where are all of US supposed to go?

Chica:Well, those of us that aren’t the six phantoms or Springtrap.

Odrex:For those of you from other planets, I can send you all back where you came from.

Chica:But what about us missing animatronics? Who shouldn’t be anywhere near Fazbear Fright?

T. Chica:Do we even EXIST at this point in time?! Or are we supposed to be the phantoms? Or are we supposed to be wherever Ultimate Custom Night is supposed to be?

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:31 pm

[On Earth...]

Boss: You wanna be the night guard here? Night guards don't exactly last long in Fazbear places.

Mike: I'll be fine.

Boss: Well, welcome to Fazbear Frights, you start at the end of the month.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:23 am

Phone Dude:…Are you gonna tell ‘em?

Boss:It’s a horror attraction. Until he finds out there’s no animatronics, he’ll look for ‘em. Then when it comes time for him to play his role as the security guard, he’ll already know what to do! You’ll give him the big news when it’s time. I hope we find something soon, otherwise we might have to put him in a suit and have him say “Boo” to everyone.

———————————-

Odrex:It’s time for you all to return home. So now is the time to say your goodbyes to each other. Especially since I can’t guarantee you’ll ever meet again.

T. Bonnie:Huh? We will, I have all the games they’re-

Foxy:That doesn’t count! They’re GAMES. You can’t interact with people from their worlds that way! …And I still don’t know what’ll happen to us non-Phantoms either. My guess is we merge with them and then split apart again for Ultimate Custom Night? I have no idea.

Freddy:I think we’ll find out on the March 1st. And if we knew now, we wouldn’t really be able to do anything about it, nor could we prepare since either we do what phantoms do, which will be second-nature, or we do basically nothing.

Berdly:It was a pleasure to see all of you from other worlds. Such a shame I can’t use this for my book report…

Noelle:It was fun meeting you!

*Darth Vader starts fading away*

Foxy:Wait! What’s happening to Vader?

Odrex:Did you really think Darth Vader was brought back to life by the Force? The Force follows the cycle of life and death. Bringing one back from the dead is not in its nature. No, this new Vader was a construct of Malum, in his plan to gain power-Without a Dark Side to work with, he could not have gained the items that he did. Malum took from part of what came from Anakin, and corrupted it back into darkness. He claimed to the other Immortals that this was Palatine‘s doing, not his. It is quite a shame nobody noticed, although even if they did, that might not have broken the rules, as he didn’t interfere with mortal affairs directly, simply brought back a form of a mortal who already existed. With Malum gone, the influence began to fade. And now… “Vader” is no more.

Bonnie:And the Storm Troopers?

Odrex:I think you might already know what their future is…

A. Freddy:See you in the flipside!

Scott:That’s right, Adventures, get back in the sanctuary.

T. Chica:Wait! We still have questions about the books! We never finished going over them!

Odrex:Perhaps I’ll finish after you complete your quest. But for now, you must focus on ensuring a good ending. It really is quite interesting. But if you somehow break what was fated to happen. the consequences, well… you might wish the bad ending happened.

*Henry, Ellie, and Charles give a thumbs up*

Papyrus:IT WAS NICE MEETING SO MANY FRIENDS! I’M SURE WE’LL PROBABLY SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN!

Sans:bro, we probably won’t. anyway, thanks, you really made me and my bro’s day. keep an eye socket out for each other, k?

Luke:Well, I don’t know what I’m going to do now. I’ve thought about going back to the resistance, but, from what I’ve learned, well…

Odrex:Follow what your heart tells you to, It’ll work out in the end…

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:29 am

Odrex: Time in! *Returns everyone to their realities before the realities merged.*

Toriel: Oooooohhhh, my head.

Asgore: We're in Hometown.

Asriel: What's in my pocket? *Pulls out a small communicator*

Chara: It says, "The worlds are forever united. Use this so that your friendships stay strong."

Alphys: WOAH!!! T-that looks just like the communicators from the original Sailor Moon!!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:44 pm

Sombra:Oh, come on! My ONE CHANCE to conquer multiple universes, and it’s RUINED!

“Grogar”:Huh? I thought you disappeared after you failed to take Canterlot. Well, I guess I’ll have to take care of it now… Really, you should have accepted my deal to work with Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow.. *and Sombra is dead once again…*

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:17 pm

Ena:Moony! There you are! I missed you!

——————

Gaster:Well, it seems we can talk to our friends from the other worlds even without recreating the fusion of the universes. I figured a remnant would remain due to the fact nothing can undo the causal connection between us and the world we were in without something far beyond a RESET… I’m still going to keep studying the anomaly, though. I want to understand it…

———-

(For some reason, Pinkie Pie has one of them. Even though she was never there. Possibly just because Sombra was. Don’t ask how, it’s Pinkie Pie. And she probably won’t do much with it.)

——-

Scott:Well, I guess that’s it for now.

Odrex:Well, it seems you might be able to see each other quite often after all. Not physically, but that should be enough. Remind me to finish that story after you get the good ending! I’m heading back home, at least until I need to take care of the extra animatronics!

—————

Scott:Okay, I have under 2 weeks… what do I need to do to help Mike with the minigames? Without conflicting with the story I’ve written? I’ve learned from last time (Eggs Benedict) that trying to go against it doesn’t work… Plus that warning from Odrex…

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:22 pm

Mike: I start work on tuesday. what can i do til then? *A discord notif comes up.* Happiest day? This some kinda game walkthrough? Hmm... *Reads thru the message.*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:09 am

Mike:Huh. Did they predict Fazbear Fright?

Freddyfan159 (some random person in the server):IS SCOTT A TIME TRAVELER? (suprise emoji)

Mike:Maybe he is. *laugh emoji*

The FOXINATOR:*photoshopped imagine of a time machine with an image of Scott next to it* found his time machine

—————————

Scott:I mean, at least it worked!

A. Chica:Oh no, did they figure out about the prophecy?

Scott:No, joking about someone being a time traveler is a common thing when you get something right well before anybody else knows. Usually it’s a coincidence and everyone knows that. Although, now that I think of it, how haven’t more people figured it out? You’d think eventually somebody would have told the boss the building was going to catch fire.

——————————-

Boss:Yes, we did kind of go too far. That’s why we’re checking the place. And letting Mike know he has to be careful.

???:No, I mean, I saw that your building catches fire two days before it’s supposed to open!

Boss:Yeah, sure you have. NEXT!

——————

Scott:Good for us, though. If things went off-course it’d end quite badly.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:32 pm

Springtrap: I think i have a few more days til i'm discovered. I'm hungry. *Texts scott 2 tell mike 2 bring food from night 2 onwards.* I hope he does it.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:20 am

Scott:Well, it all starts tomorrow. I guess it’s time for the Toys to head back to the ”New and Improved” building? …Goodbye, you all.

Freddy:Our time is almost up as well.. *the FNAF1 animatronics (minus Golden Freddy, maybe?) ones vanish*

T. Chica:Guess that was it. Wonder what happened?

*The FNAF1 animatronics appear back at the FNAF1 building… dismantled. The FNAF2 then meet a similar fate, as the box in the FNAF3 office would demonstrate*

Scott:…Oh, right. For a moment I forgot the toys were supposed to be dismantled as well. At least Odrex took care of it like they said they would. I guess for the time being, the phantoms and normals will be one and the same.

————————————————

*In the Star Wars universe*

6F2:…I can’t blieve this! WE were frozen! For MONTHS!

1A9:Wait, couldn’t we have just…

6F2:And have the old bodies vanish WHILE THEY ARE FROZEN? No, that would break things! Now we’ll never be able to fix the- *sees the worlds are separated once again* Huh. The problem got fixed by itself? Such a relief. That was SO lucky. Not sure how that happened, but… I’ll take it! Now we have all the time we need to fix the aftereffects.

*on the monitor, curtains close once again. The intermission is over…? Wait, did the curtains open back up partway through?*

6F2:WAIT A MINUTE ARE WE BACK TO ROBOTS EATING? *sigh*

*the curtains then close for real*

—————————————-

(Next up, Part 2! That’ll be about the prophecy, the books, and what comes after… well, maybe to that last part.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10