Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by fusionx963 Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:54 pm

*Scott looks @ his phone.*

Scott: WOAH!!! People have been constructing a Fazbear Frights!! It's set to open on March 7th!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ultimate Crossover Roleplay! (ETQAY Saga Season 3)-Part 1:The Resistance Awakens

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:25 am

Chica:That happens to coincide with the second series of Fazbear Frights comics! I wonder, was this on purpose?

Bonnie:Bold of them to tempt fate like that. We both know it won’t get to open..
——————

(No agent scene here. It’d be sus if they reacted to that in full view of the party. But I imagine one of them is screaming internally because their time to fix things just got cut in half. Another is enjoying the party and not noticing that, and the third is just fine. Hey, it’s still going to be in 2023, and the rest of the job is easy! Five months should be enough.)

(Also, Part 1 is almost done! Once the revived Empire dissolves, we’ll probably be starting Part 2 of Season 3. We’re almost at the point where the pages won’t all be accessible at once.)

(So now’s also a good idea to try and come up with names. We could either keep the trend going and try to make it based off “The Last Jedi” but altered to account for the current position.. or since the Star Wars Arc will be done for, we can drop that convention entirely.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:48 pm

P. Foxy:Hey, do we know how long the party will last? It’s been two days. Isn’t that a bit long for a party?

Freddy:It would be... if we didn’t literally save the entire MULTIVERSE! Seriously, nothing can top that. So, since that was probably the biggest thing that will ever happen... shouldn’t the party be the biggest celebration in return?

P. Foxy:Fair enough. I mean I suppose besides fulfilling the whole box prophecy we’re pretty good.

Chica:We literally can’t do anything about the prophecy until after Fazbear Fright burns down. So we’re 100% good for a while.

N. P. Bonnie:So this is what it feels like to be a hero....

Fredbear:Feels good, doesn’t it?

N. P. Bonnie:It does.. I can see why you guys like it so much.

Frisk:Well, there is one thing that needs done.. but we can do that after the celebration!

(That’s denightmarifying the rest of the Nightmares!)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:07 am

Ian: So, what's it like bein a Toa Nuva of Dreams?

Mirak Nuva: IT'S AMAZING!!! I can enter dreams, contol over em & make any dream a reality.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:37 am

Toy Chica:So... when you three combined into one.. did you keep the powers of all three of you PLUS the space-time powers you got?

Foxy:Chica! Their powers literally ARE dream, space, and time!

Toy Chica:Huh? I don’t remember space or time powers being on the list of Toa Nuva powers.

Foxy:Do these people look like any of the only SIX Toa Nuva on that list? Not every list is complete, Chica!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:42 am

Kuzeka Nuva: Our elements unite when we do. Sometimes w interesting results. I'm a Toa Nuva of Time. Probably the only 1 in existence. When me & a Toa of Psionics unite our powers, we create something you would call déjà vu.

Toy Bonnie: How many elements are there?

Ferlu Nuva: The Order of Mata Nui has identified 71 different elemental powers, not counting the combo elements. They range from the very broad to the very specialized.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:57 am

Toy Chica:How many Toa Nuva ARE there?! It sounds like you’re saying there’s a lot more than six of you.

Foxy:That’s exactly what they’re saying! Did you seriously think the only Toa Nuva were Tahu, Gali, Lewa, Pohatu, Onua and Kopaka?

Toy Chica:I thought that was established knowledge! Just as true as the fact that there were only nine members of the Fellowship of the Ring!

8-Bit Fredbear:...When this celebration is over, there’ll be a lot I’ll have to catch you up on, Toy Chica.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:17 pm

Kuzeka Nuva: The Great Beings created the Nuva Initiative. Where toa who perform a particular exemplary act of heroism & their team are turned into Toa Nuva.

Toy Chica: Oh, like a medal of honor.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:22 am

Foxy:Right. So that means over time, the amount increased beyond the original six.

Toy Chica:..That actually makes sense.

P. Bonnie:..You know.. it’s nice not being a Nightmare anymore!

BB:Wait! Frisk! Didn’t you say-

Frisk:Well, there were gaps. Gaps of non-celebration between times of celebration. It’s impossible to LITERALLY celebrate 24/7.. So during one of those “breaks” I helped unightmarify a few willing people who wanted to shed their ties to Darkness..

P. Bonnie:I’ve felt what it’s like to be a hero in the best way possible. Saving the multiverse does that to you. So I realized so long as I remained a Nightmare.. I’d have ties with the Dark Side.

Foxy:Working together to overcome the greater threat.. ties people together.

P. Bonnie:Sure does!

(The number of Nightmares is low now. Springtrap HIMSELF is still a Nightmare, Nightmare himself is just NATURALLY a Nightmare, and so is N. ???.. but after that, there’s probably no more Nightmares left!)

(EDIT:Well, Frostbear seemed very invested in being a Nightmare and did basically nothing to save the world. It’s possible some of the FNAF AR guys are still nightmares.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:16 am

Ian: I can't believe I get ta celebrate savin the dorld w the care bears n care cousins n TOA NUVA!!!!

Tenderheart: I agree.

Grumpy: I don't mean to be that bear but I can't find that frostbite bear or the other winter animatronics.

Cheer: Grumpy! Cheer up, the multiverse is saved!! Have something to eat or drink!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:57 am

Grumpy:Did they all disappear? Oh no..

(Just Grumpy being grumpy.)
————————-
N. Springtrap:I see.. you too studied in sociology?

Fredbear:Nah, I experienced the effect myself.

N. Springtrap:Well, thing is.. once the “common threat” dissapears.. the two groups usually go back to fighting each other after a while.

Fredbear:Well.. that doesn’t NEED to happen. Saving the multiverse was fun.. being a hero is good. Have you thought about.. perhaps..

N. Springtrap:Unfortunately., I can’t. I mean, LITERALLY can’t! It’s destined within FATE that I MUST return to Fazbear Fright.. as the way I am.. minus being a Nightmare.. and watch as the place burns down.. only to be brought back as Glitchtrap much later.

N. Springtrap:..As much as I wanted an ending... I don’t get one. ...It’s my destiny.

(That bit from long ago about Springtrap not wanting to be evil and just wanting an ending? Making it relevant here.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:56 pm

Scott: Lemme get this straight, you can "fix" paradoxes?

Kuzeka Nuva: More like negate their effects. Once this celebration dies down, I can send everyone back to the moment when the worlds collided. But the worlds'll still be merged & you'll remember everything.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:24 pm

Chica:Wait.. which merge are you talking about?

N. Springtrap:Yes, I recall some merges that occurred prior to Malum’s merging of the worlds.

Foxy:If the worlds will remain merged, I imagine he means before Malum’s merge?

Kuzeka:Hypothetically, I could both send you to prior to Malum merging the worlds, as well as before any of the world mergers happened. Though they’d still be merged, since whatever’s merging them naturally appears to be happening on a scale beyond time itself... somehow. Though even if the natural mergers weren’t beyond time itself, our world would still have to be merged with yours.. simply because you were affected by time powers from our world. That necessitates a causal connection.

P. Bonnie:So, you guys have time, space, and dream powers, right? So.. theoretically.. if I gave you an object.. could you, if you merged together again... look through its timeline and figure out where it came from?

Gaster:Oh! If that works, then that means we can potentially see what a quantum superposition is like from the perspective of the object, prior to collapse! Not only that, but if we find that from our perspective, there was never a superposition, then that proves Many-Worlds! And if from our perspective it was in superposition but then collapsed, we have proof Many-Worlds is wrong, and we can see how collapse happens, and prove whether Copenhagen or pilot-wave theory is correct... empirically! ..We’d just need to set up a device so that I can see what they see...

Chica:I hope there aren’t Nuva rules against using powers to perform experiments..

Bonnie:As long as the experiments cause no harm, I imagine it’s fine.

Kuzeka Nuva:Yes, that probably is something we could do. Why do you ask, is there something you wanted to see the origin of?

P. Bonnie:..I wanna see how the Mad Dummy got possessed

Kuzeka:.... *bruh face*

BB:Wait what’s this I hear about paradoxes? What paradoxes happened?

—————————-

(Phantom Bonnie... You could have picked something more important. Like maybe the box with the books? Or the prophetic books themselves? Or even that Undertale machine would be a better choice?)

(Once the celebration dies down, that’s when some of the real “wrapping up” stuff begins. There’s still potential things to be done between then and the Nuva leaving! Not a lot, but.. I can think of two. Could be more. After that, it’s the end of the intermission, end of the Star Wars Arc, the beginning of PART 2 of Season 3.. and from a certain perspective, the beginning of “Act 6 Act 5”.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:51 am

Kuzeka Nuva: What you're talking about, we call psychometry. Helryx is the best user of a mask of psychometry I've ever seen.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:32 am

Kuzeka:So, having me and Ferlu do that would be.. rather inefficient. While hypothetically, we could combine time and space powers to have “spacetime” powers and look through an object’s “worldline”.. It’d take a lot of power to find something specific. We’d have to search the entire worldline, we wouldn’t have a “feel” for what happened like Helryx would. This is further complicated by relativistic effects, and the fact it’s not really one indivisible object. If you really wanted to find the origin of an object, and it’s important enough, we could have gotten Helryx.

Kuzeka:Also, really, Phantom Bonnie? The Mad Dummy?

P. Bonnie:Look, I know how Mettaton was possessed, I want to complete my ghost lore collection!

Kuzeka:...Yeah, no. I’m not calling Helryx just for that.

Chica:Wait, but the Mask of Psychometry doesn’t let you control what you see! If we wanted something specific, then it’d probably be of no use! We would need a TOA of Psychometry!

Kuzeka:Or I could reverse time until we get the outcome we would need.

Chica:..Oh. right. that is a thing you can do.

Foxy:Would this count as “important enough”? *places down the Prophecy of Darkness*

Freddy:Wait, what about this? *places down the Prophecy of Light*

N. Springtrap:Or this? *places down the Prophecy of Twilight*

Gaster:Three.. prophecies? Well, I suppose I should read them to see how accurate they’ve been so far.. and if they have, what they may predict for the future...

Scott:Wait, there’s a third one? Even I wasn’t aware of it, it wasn’t in the box!

N. Springtrap:It just appeared on the Death Star one day. I don’t know how it got here, who made it, or how it predicted the merging of the worlds! And I can’t wrap my head around the mysteries it has!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:48 pm

Kuzeka:I’ve seen and heard of many prophecies. There tend to be three kinds. The prophecies that are completely fake, which are the most common, prophecies written by someone in the future before sending the book back in time, and then there’s the prophecies that are linked to the future through varying methods, and thus alter themselves as the future changes. Retrocausality might be hard for some people to wrap their heads around, but it’s normal in a world where time travel is a viable option for many. Such as this one. Really, “prophecies”, even in the cases where they’re real, aren’t really mysterious. And if you’re like me, you get used to them real quick. It wouldn’t even be out of the question for one of you to be the ones to write one of the prophecies.

Kuzeka:If your description is correct, it could still easily be a normal case of retrocausality. If it was sent from the future, it would look like it just showed up out of nowhere.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:53 am

Kuzeka: Ferlu. Get Helryx. We're gonna see what's the deal w those books.

*Ferlu opens a portal to Spherus Magna, goes in n comes out w Helryx.*

Helryx: I've been told you need my help.

Asriel: Why do you look so frail?

Helryx: I'm the first toa who ever lived.

Freddy: So you're like, a prototype?

Helryx: I'm 1 of the most powerful n THE most experienced.

Gaster: You can find the origin of any object?

Helryx: I can see its history. *Looks over to the 3 books of prophesy.*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:41 pm

h

h

————————-

P. Freddy:Huh? Didn’t you just get finished saying it’s probably a normal case of retrocausality?

Kuzeka:If Gaster’s interested in it, and the book continues the way it looks like it does, this could be HUGE.

————————

In literally the same room...

Storm Trooper 1H8:*singing along with the song, dancing with 6F2* Has anybody ever told you how good a dancer you are?

6F2:Well, what can I say? We’re all Storm Troopers, and thus highly trained for synchronization. And *hears about the discussion of the THREE books*

6F2:..and I just remembered I-.. excuse me for a moment? *heads off.. and two other “troopers” suspiciously need to head out at the exact same time*

——————————

6F2:There’s only supposed to be TWO, where’d the third one come from?

1I9:Well, let’s check our:OH MY-

6F2:What?

1I9:Wait, it’s.. okay I can’t say what it is, it’d cause a paradox.. but, any character who can write a timeline of the entire multiverse that self-updates? Someone we can just say that book was written by? Because if it couldn’t have been written by anybody in the multiverse and the Toa scan the Book of Twilight’s timeline then- We need to act FAST! That or influence things to prevent the measurement from happening at all!

1I9:And we also need potential explanations for the green text, and whatever’s behind orange and red!

6F2:..Well, plausibly it can be whatever entity created the Challenge in the first place? That hasn’t been determined yet.. and the book doesn’t give away WHO gets Enlightenment. I mean it sort of implies it if you squint a bit but TECHNICALLY...

I19:Perhaps.. And the redacted text, having not been read, could potentially be on the true nature of the mechanics of the Challenge. Redacted so neither side could cheat.. or of course because none can understand its true nature.

6F2:Wait, but isn’t the mechanics of the Challenge-

2A7:DON’T SAY IT! ...Look we can [REDACTED] it into something feasibly incomprehensible, as long as it hasn’t been established yet!

6F2:Wait.. but there’s THREE sections. Wait FOUR! But three layers of redaction.

2A7:..One for who made the challenge, another for WHEN the Challenge was originally made, the third but on the same layer as the second for WHY the Challenge was made, and finally the precise mechanism.

1I9:But why would he write about the secrets to his own challenge?

2A7:...You are absolutely right and someone could have pointed that out if we did this. Back to square one..

1I9:Wait! Kyzeka mentioned retrocausality! The book was written AFTER the Challenge, and then someone sent it back in time!

6F2:Then why does it speak of the Challenge in future-tense?

1I9:..Why didn’t I NOTICE that?! So if we’re taking the retrocausality route, the writer must have intended it to go back in time. But then...

—————-

Kuzeka:Besides, the author redacted their own name. And seemingly other stuff too. Actually, since they probably would try to stop us from doing this, since it’s clear they don’t want us to know who they are...

———-

6F2:NONONONONO COME ON QUICK WE NEED A-

———-

*Kuzeka freezes time such that only the Nuva, the Light Warriors (So Scott, Luke, the Undetale characters, Ian, etc), and the animatronics can “move in time”. The three books themselves are also immune*

Kuzeka:I’ve just frozen time for everyone and everything except for us.. and the books themselves, since we do need the psychometry to work. Now they can’t do anything about this. *grin*

Kuzeka:Anyways, these redactions appear to be based on.. seems to be based on how much you already know. Given that there’s stuff even I can’t read.. well, that implies the author has even higher knowledge than even I.

P. Freddy:So whoever wrote this thing..

Kuzeka:...That’s right. Or WHATever wrote this thing. We still don’t know where it came from. But we’re about to find out, since Helryx is going through the psychometry right now.

Helryx:And done! ..I suppose I’ll start with Light and Dark. Twilight’s origins seem to be on a whole different level. But even Light and Dark is a revelation.

Foxy:Wow, that was fast.

Kuzeka:Almost like he had extra time or something. *wink*

Helryx:First off... These books are not the beginning. They’re compiled from older manuscripts. This speaks of a time of ancient tradition.

Helryx:Each “book” appears to be an independent piece of work, long ago. In fact, that’s what the book names are named after-Their original titles when they were independent pieces of work, or, in some cases, a title inserted in, since the original title was either unknown or didn’t exist at all. The originals are apparently lost now. Actually... Kuzeka? Maybe me, you, and Ferlu should fuse, so I can use my psychometry through time and space, so I could items from the past to use psychometry on. I’d like to trace the information back to its source, hopping from object to object, backwards through time. And perhaps take a look at some of these groups along the way. Then we can tell you all the FULL story.

Chica:Oh, combining the worldline idea with actual psychometry? Actually pretty clever.

P. Chica:I’ve seen different ideas on what psychometry is. Is it possible to look at the thoughts of someone through your kind of psychometry?

——————————

(We might get a LORE x2 COMBO coming up)

(Also “these books” refer to Light and Dark when it was said they were “not the beginning”. Twilight’s a whole separate story...)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:06 pm

*Kuzeka, Helryx n Ferlu merge into a toa kaita of water n spacetime.*

Odrex: Now, let us see... *Uses psychometry on the books* We see a spirit. Dark like ink. Many eyes n fangs... It's writing the books...
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:21 pm

Gaster:Interesting... So the pieces of all the prophecies all came from the same source. Hmm.. I’d like to look into that source.. What this thing is could have some interesting mechanics.. perhaps what they do could explain some anomalies. Worst case scenario I get to learn about a new species!

Odrex:*places his hand on a piece of blank paper* I just imprinted a copy of what I saw onto that. So, if you wish to see, place your hand on it, and the vision should come to you. ..It also only works for us and you, made sure of that. Not that it matters much, when I unfreeze time I’ll also restore the paper to normal.

—————

Chica:Wait, do we know how the spirit gathered the info it needed to write the book in the first place?

Foxy:Looks like an eldritch monster from how they described it. Probably already knew, maybe that’s just one of its abilities.

———————

Bonnie:Do we know WHY it wrote the books? And why it made two conflicting sets of prophecies?

Fredbear:The future is still unwritten.. I imagine it’s still unknown which way the pendulum will swing. Whether Mike will be successful on giving us our Happiest Day. Even Scott can’t say for sure, apparently the truth is “complex”!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:59 pm

Odrex: The Books must've been written @ different times. Of course, time does't exist to beings of the 4th dimension or higher. & we think Kuzeka could help you with this "happiest day." Her primary mask is the kanohi isima nuva - the greater mask of possibilities.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:22 am

Foxy:Didn’t you see that spirit write ALL the books?

Odrex:It did.. but that doesn’t mean it happened at the same time.

Gaster:Okay, I read and translated the original books from the copy of your vision you sent me. There’s... one or two extra that didn’t make it to now.. and a few differences, meaning the books have been altered as copies were made.

Odrex:That does tend to happen to ancient texts as copies are made over time.. especially when translation is involved. Not everything survives...

Gaster:For one, we have a book explicitly mentioning the split. There really are two potential futures, and each set was meant for one of the “future timelines”.

Gaster:Second, a few tenses have changed. Here, let me just translate the original Emaguel 19:87 as an example.

Those who are ignorant will claim it fact that 1 will choose the correct book, the other the wrong book. Either the good, or the evil. Yet if the day ends in failure, both chosen ones will the correct book. while both joining the Darkness.

Chica:!

Gaster:It wasn’t specific on which day that is, but the context should make it obvious.

Foxy:Have you figured out what that ink spirit is?

BB:I think it’s Bendy!

P. Chica:Does Bendy have MANY EYES and MANY FANGS? Hermaeus Mora is a much better candidate. It’d also explain its knowledge.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:47 pm

Odrex: Who is Hermaeus Mora?

T. Bonnie: Basically, he's a god of knowledge. Allies himself w anyone who seeks knowledge, good or bad.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:58 pm

.Gaster:*makes an image of the spirit using bullet patterns* If anyone recognizes this specific entity from one of your games... Now would be the time to say it.

BB:..I don’t recognize it. Then again I haven’t played a lot of games. Just heard of Mora right now.

(Well, one step at a time? Time to see if it’s Mora, another canon character, or someone made specifically to be the writer of the books.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:12 pm

Odrex: We have never seen that before.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next