Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:16 am

Chara:So, I couldn’t see everything… are they alive, or just plushies?

(Chara wasn’t able to see if Ian was making them talk, or if they did it by themselves.)

Frisk:Well, if they’re living, then there’s probably something important about a goat. It might look like Max just wants a goat toy, but it’s something else…

(Yes, I remember the show. Despite it not being around in the 80’s or 70’s. …Probably nothing weird about that.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

Post by fusionx963 Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:23 pm

Azzy: I thought Max was talking about me when he said goat.

Ian: Yep, he was. n i said i can bring my plushies ta life.

fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:34 pm

Chara:I knew you could, I just didn’t know if you did.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:16 am

[elsewhere...]

Scott: So, Freddy Fazbear Pizza Sim'll be real on dec 7th. & the fnaf movie'll be out on oct 27.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:18 pm

Springtrap:I still can’t believe it’s happening so soon. Why am I even supoosed to experiement now? And in what world am I going to become Scraptrap?!

Scott:Well, you were just close to a fire, and your suit is decades old. Of course you’re going to get even worse to the point where you’re just scrap parts. That’s probably just natural deterioration. You already look closer to Scraptrap! But.. not quite there yet.

(Dark) Springtrap:..Oh. I’m already Dark Springtrap, aren’t I?

Scott:…Yep. Fire damage and all. You’ll probably have to get a few parts replaced in the coming months.

Dark Springtrap:And those will just so happen to be the Scraptrap parts, won’t they?

Scott:You’re getting it now!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon May 08, 2023 7:15 am

*Lefty n Molten Freddy come into form*

Lefty: I'm back?
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon May 08, 2023 7:44 pm

Dark Springtrap:Yep. You’re back. I had to bring you back.. It’s remnant. Hey wait, maybe I can get an actual body with enough remnant!

Molten Freddy:…No you won’t.

Scott:Look, you’re probably right, but look, Springtrap came up with a reason to do what he does in the game. Let’s not take that away from him. The less conflict we have with what is meant to be, the better. The Nuva helped me understand this fact.

Molten Freddy:Well, can you try to make the next game have a happier ending?

Scott:One, I’m not the only person making the story anymore, so I can’t just randomly make that call. Two, you are getting close to breaking stuff. Seriously, rewriting your own story? Ian got away with the Enneacontahedron of Elements because Surreal Memes are… memes. And not a canon where Ian is a character. And three…Look, I’m not just going to take away what makes FNAF… FNAF. It’s… just not worth it. I’ve only retconned the story once, and it was very small. I’d like to keep it that way. Let it guide me, instead of the other way around. Last time I tried making a non-scary FNAF, we got FNAF World.

Scrap Baby:Molten Freddy, are you TRYING to bring Homestuck here? Getting the author to change the story… that sounds a lot like Homestuck. No. That would be a disaster. Please don’t do that. I don’t know if even the Nuva could undo a Homestuck crossover.

Molten Freddy:What? No, I wasn’t trying to bring Homestuck here! I didn’t even THINK of that! But sheesh, I get it! No writing the canon to make stuff better for us! I didn’t know it was this bad, I thought it could be useful!

Molten Freddy:Can we at least put JJ back in?

Scott, Lefty, Scrap Baby, and Dark Springtrap:No!

—————

(And four… okay, not saying it. And no, it’s not that they don’t like JJ. BB is the annoying one, after all. It’s that they all know “c’mon, just make this one little change” is still a very bad idea.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:15 pm

Scrap Baby: What happened?

Dark Springtrap: Even after the war of light & dark, there's still time dilation.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:49 pm

Scott:…And it happened again.

Molten Freddy:Hey look! FNAF movie! It’s almost done! Trailer’s out!

Scrap Baby:It’s probably another universe…

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:25 pm

Dark Springtrap: I remember when the 1st talks of the fnaf movie happened in 2015.

Scrap Baby: We should watch it when it comes out.

Scott: Well. it's a good thing it'll stream on peacock cuz you'd probably freak the patrons outta the theater
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:09 pm

Molten Freddy:Oh look, the RUIN DLC is out! Who wants another sneak peek at the future? Let’s play it!

Scrap Baby:Might as well… Also, looks like dilation stopped on the day it came out. Interesting… Didn’t expect an exact day match.

Scott:Maybe after Pizzeria Sim happens, I can look into this more. But for now, we should do what needs to be done for things to go as intended…

Dark Springtrap:Alright, Micheal. There’s someone I want you to put back together…

Micheal:Ya mean Elizabeth? Already did that.

Dark Springtrap:Right, Ennard… In that case, uh… I’m headed for Fazbear Fright. You remember your lines.

Micheal:What lines?

Dark Springtrap:You’re “supposed” to be looking for me. You’re going to come find me. Look at the Sister Location Custom Night cutscene for pointers.

Scrap Baby:Whatever you do, don’t screw up the lines, Micheal! DON’T SCREW IT UP!

Scott:…I suppose there isn’t anything better we can do. You’ve been with Micheal for a while now, I don’t see a way to make it any more real. *sigh* But as long as Micheal doesn’t screw up the lines, it’ll be… fine. The Fates have some malleability, so long as the Anchors remain in place.

Molten Freddy:You can just say “canon events”, Scott. Spiderverse already did that and got away with it.

Scott:Wait, seriously?!

(Across The Spiderverse had a few ideas that have similarities to what I have/had planned for the the Mysterious Agents and Key 4. And its existence means less things need to be redacted away. Good news for everyone…?)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:52 pm

(meanwhile...)

Alphys: WE DID IT, DR. GASTER!!!

Gaster: Yes, Dr. Alphys. we have successfully created the multiversal portal generator!! Now we can visit any world we want.

Alphys: WE CAN FINALLY VISIT MEW MEW KISSY CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaster: We have the doors 2 the multiverse at our fingertips!! We could even visit the spirit world. I'm sorry, but this is MUCH bigger than your favorite magical girl.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:10 am

Alphys:The Shadow Realm? Why would we go there?

Gaster:…I’m not talking about the one from Yu-Gi-Oh, Alphys. We can visit ANY universe in the multiverse. Which includes EVERY “spirit world”. Including…

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm

Gaster: ...the spirit world from where everyone's SOULS 1st came from. Think of all we could learn n study!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:16 am

Alphys:O-Oh! That one! Right! Human SOULs persist past death, but also appear to vanish somewhere whenever they’re not contained! That tells us there’s another world they go to!

——————————-

Micheal:There is only one thing left for me to do now. I’m going to come find you.

*Dark Springtrap jumps out towards Micheal*

Scott:And… cut! Let’s see… that was perfect! Again, I really wish we could make this make more sense. But we can’t just make all those years where you two already found each other not exist. Whatever kind of dissonance in the canon is there was there ever since then. At least we still got the canon event to happen… sort of?

Dark Springtrap:Well, Micheal was actually the one to tell me he put her back together, so we also have that down. And… I didn’t tell Micheal exactly where Fazbear Frights is?

Scott:…I mean that’s probably the best we could have done in this situation regardless. But we really need to make sure Pizzeria Sim takes us back on track. Too many holes in the timeline, and… Well, Spider-verse got pretty close to what happens.

Dark Springtrap:Wait, did we screw up? I can see things cracking right now…

Scott:…That’s your head. Literally. I see the cracks in there. Guess the withering’s finally happening. They should have a new face somewhere in Parts & Services.

Dark Springtrap:Of course it would be time to turn into Scraptrap eventually! Well, let’s do it, I don’t want all these cracks in my vision.

—————

Dark Springtrap:Wait, how am I supposed to switch suits like this?! How do I make sure I keep the remnant and get it to flow into the new face?

Scott:Well, you have to make sure only one part is replaced at a time. Try and Theseus Ship it.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:21 pm

Dark Springtrap: ok, so in the time dilation i've replaced almost half my parts
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:14 pm

Scraptrap:And… now I finished.

Scott:And now we have two months left to get everything else set up correctly…

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4