Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy Empty The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:28 am

Hello there! If you have no idea what this is, click here.

The War between Light and Dark has finally reached its end. Malum has been defeated for good. The worlds have separated once again. Yet the friendships can remain strong, with a device that crosses between the worlds.

The day that the prophecy speaks of is fast approaching. It’s time for our protagonists to see if they can achieve the good ending, and ensure that the Prophecy of Light is fulfilled, and not the one of Darkness…

Oh, and Springtrap is hungry. Will Mike go to the Safe Room specifically to feed him? Are we back to the old times when canon was very loose? Find out, in this episode!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy Empty Re: The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:27 am

Phone Dude:Hey-Hey! Glad you came back for another night! I promise it'll be a lot more interesting this time. We found some-some great new relics over the weekend. And we're out tracking down a new lead, right now. So-uh lemme just update real quick, then you can get to work. Like, the attraction opens in like, a week, so we had to make sure everything works, and nothing catches on fire! Uh-when the place opens, people will come in at the opposite end of the building, and work their way towards you, then past you and out the exit. Uh-yeah. You've officially become a part of the attraction. Uh-You'll be starring as... The security guard! So not only will you be monitoring the people on the cameras as they pass through, y'know, to make sure no one steals anything or makes out in the corner, but you'll also be a part of the show. It'll make it feel really authentic.

Mike:Well, good thing I’ve done this for real before, then!

Phone Dude: I think. Uh... Now let me tell you about what's new. We found another set of drawings, always nice, and a Foxy head! Which we think to be authentic... then again it might just be another crappy cosplay, and we found a desk fan, very old school - metal, though, so watch the fingers. Uh-heh... Uh... Right now the place is basically just, you know, flashing lights, spooky props. Uh, I honestly thought we would have more by now, uh, we don't have something really cool by next week, we may have to suit you up in a furry suit, and make you walk around saying, "Boo"... *hehe*, uh... But, you know, like I said, we're trying to track down a good lead right now. Uh, some guy who helped design one of the buildings says there was, like, an extra room that got boarded up or- uh, something like that. So, we're gonna take a peek and see what we can find.

Mike:Oh, if only I could tell him!

Phone Dude:Uh, for now just get comfortable with the new setup, um... You can check the security cameras over to your right with a click of that blue button. Uh, you can toggle between the hall cams and the vent cams... Uh, then over to your far left, uh, you can flip up your maintenance panel. Y'know, use this to reboot any systems that may go offline.

Mike:Audio? VENTILLATION? So… that’s where those came from back when Springtrap made me survive a harder version of FNAF4.

Phone Dude: Heh. So, in trying to make the place feel vintage we may have overdone it a bit, hehe... Some of this equipment is barely functional. Yeah, I wasn't joking about the fire. Tha-tha-that's a real risk. Uh, the most important thing you want to watch for is the ventilation. Look, this place will give you the spooks, man, and if you let that ventilation go offline, then you'll start seeing some crazy stuff, man. Keep that air flowin'. Okay, keep an eye on things, and we'll try to have something new for ya tomorrow night.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy Empty Re: The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

Post by fusionx963 Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:36 pm

Mike: Hm. Nothing outta the ordinary tonight. I guess this is a mercy. A little reprieve from the horrors of tomorrow onwards. *Watches blacksmithing vids on youtube until the 6am chime*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:35 am

Mike:Hm, “BBdblclick”. This is a monitor, no mouse. Maybe I should try tapping?

*Mike ends up next to a machine, that suddenly now works*

Mike:Oh, BB’s Air Adventure. *clips through a wall after collecting 7 balloons* Weird how this seems to have been intended. I wonder if this was a secret intended foor someone in particular. *reaches the colored baloon*

Mike:Hm, now for the buttons. Mangle’s Quest…

Mike:And now… back to BB?

Mike:…They weren’t lying. How did Mangle’s Quest affect THIS game? What’s going on here? Well, have your cake. Wait, that child. He looks… familiar.

—————————-

Phone Dude:Hey, man- okay, I have some awesome news for you! First of all, we found some vintage audio training cassettes! Dude, these are, like, prehistoric! I think they were, like, training tapes for like, other employees or something like that.

Mike:Which ones? Oh, I might remember them when I hear them!

Phone Dude:So, I thought we could, like, have them playing, like, over the speakers as people walk through the attraction. Dude, that makes this feel legit, man.

Mike:Will it, though? Oh, right, we used to listen to them, and this is supposed to be at night.

Phone Dude:But I have an even better surprise for you, and you're not gonna believe this- we found one. A REAL one. Uh-oh-uh gotta go man- uh, well-well look, i-it's in there somewhere, I'm-I'm sure you'll see it. Okay, I'll leave you with some of this great audio that I found! Talk to you later, man!

Mike:Just as Scott told me. Huh.

Phone Guy (tape):Uh, hello! Hello, hello! Uh, welcome to your new career as a performer/entertainer for Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Uh, these tapes will provide you with much needed information on how to handle/climb into/climb out of mascot costumes. Right now, we have two specially designed suits that double as both animatronics and suits. So please pay close attention while learning how to operate these suits as accidents/injuries/death/irreparable and grotesque maiming can occur.

Mike:If only they knew…

Phone Guy:First and most discussed is how to operate the mascots while in animatronic form. For ease of operation, the animatronics are set to turn and walk towards sounds they hear which is an easy and hands-free approach to making sure the animatronics stay where the children are for maximum entertainment/crowd-pleasing value. To change the animatronics to suit mode, insert and turn firmly the hand crank provided by the manufacturer. Turning the crank will recoil and compress the animatronic parts around the sides of the suit, providing room to climb inside. Please make sure the spring locks are fastened tight to ensure the animatronic devices remain safe. We will cover this in more detail in tomorrow's session. Remember to smile; you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Mike:For a while I wondered why Mr. Afton didn’t let us just leave it in animatronic mode. But now… now I know all too well… William… what… what were you getting out of all of this…?

Mike:*hears Springtrap* Oh no, he’s already at.. *checks cams* CAM3? *uses lure*

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:56 am

Springtrap: A child? Here? Let's see... *Goes to Hall 3* No... *Looks in camera* Hey, did you bring me any food?
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:25 pm

Mike:Wait, that was for real? I thought it was another troll from Scott. Why would I walk right to where you are? That’s just asking to get jumpscared!

Springtrap:Look, I’ve figured out the lures would exist well ahead of time, and I’m still following them! Even though that might as well be ASKING for you to stay alive!

Mike:Wait, WHAT?

Springtrap:I played FNAF3. You don’t see me running straight to your office.

Mike:Wait, if you knew about the lures the whole time, and where I am, then… just curious, why DIDN’T you just rush straight into the office?

Springtrap:Something neither you nor me fully grasp. Let’s just say it’d end badly for both of us if we went off-script. Anyway, if you brought food, just drop it by at 6AM. If not, please bring it tomorrow, at least? Because you’re right, it would be a bad idea for you to walk straight to me when you’re supposed to be keeping me away! Like that phone dude said last night, you have to play the part! 6AM, you should know where I am. Can’t jumpscare you then!

Mike:Wait, are you saying this is all just- *Springtrap moves to Hall 2*

Mike:Really? (Mike, he wants you to get back to “luring” him! Don’t die!)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:32 pm

Mike: Ok. *Lures Springtrap to Hall 4.* That's done for now... *Flips thru the cams til he gets jumpscared by Phantom BB*

Mike: WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!?!?!?
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:01 pm

Mike:*reboots ventillation* Wow, he wasn’t kidding about the ventillation.

—6AM—

Mike:Finally. …Huh, still have some food left. Hm, should I? SHOULD I give him food, or should I not because he’s William? …He might be suffering enough being stuck in a sprinlock suit, but… Hmm.. WAIT A MINUTE HOW IS HE HUNGRY?

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:27 pm

*Mike leaves the food in Hall 5 & goes home*

Mike: This place is fucked up.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:40 am

—Night 3–

Phone Duy:Uh, hello, hello.

Mike:Huh, no news from the other dude? Well, I guess they have found everything they needed to find. Everything else was dismantled. *looks at the box of parts* …

Phone Guy:Uh, for today's lesson, we will be continuing our training on proper suit-handling techniques.

Mike:Yep, I’ve heard this before. Might as well check the cameras, since Springtrap is moving during the phone call. *checks cams* Yep, he’s already at Hall 9. *uses lure at CAM10*

Phone Guy:When using an animatronic as a suit, please ensure that the animatronic parts are tightly compressed and fastened by the spring locks located around the inside of the suit. It may take a few moments to position your head and torso between these parts in a manner where you can move and speak. Try not to nudge or press against any of the spring locks inside the suit.

Mike:Try not to die. Again, why… what was the POINT? Those kids… they did nothing wrong!

Phone Guy:Do not touch the spring locks at any time. Do not breathe on the spring locks, as moisture may loosen them, and cause them to break loose. In the case of the spring-locks come loose while you are wearing the suit, please try to maneuver away from populated areas before bleeding out, as to not ruin the customers' experience.

Mike:If you could CHOOSE not to bleed out. there’d be much fewer deaths.

Phone Guy:As always, if there is ever an emergency, please go to the designated safe room. Every location is built with one extra room that is not included in the digital map layout programmed in the animatronics or the security cameras. This room is hidden to customers, invisible to animatronics, and is always off-camera. As always, remember to smile; you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Mike:Which made it the perfect luring place for… Goodness, they even put arcade machines in there. Who were they kidding? Now that I think of it, it’s quite strange none of us questioned that… the arcades certainly weren’t for us, how are you supposed to play them while bleeding out?

Mike:Oh wait, I was supposed to find the phantom cupcakes! Okay, CAM2… oh, here we go, 3.. 4, 6…

Mike:Huh. Back in the arcade area. Well, time for Chica’s Party.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:48 pm

Mike: Give these kids a cupcake, go thru the wall... Get on the balloon... now to just find the child,.. Here's a cake.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:45 pm

Mike:That one is familiar too… Susie?

————

Phone Guy:Uh, hello, hello.

Mike:How is it back to being 12AM?! *looks around to see if he can find his past self. Nope, there is no other Mike*

Mike:Well, note to self:START with the minigames. *Checks CAM10, Springtrap is there*

Springtrap:Thanks for the food. See, told you I wouldn’t jumpscare you! Keep up the good work! And remember to feed me again at the end of the night. Up until the night this place burns down.

Mike:Huh… Springtrap… I still don’t get what you’re trying to imply here. It’s like we’re playing a game or something. Why exactly are we doing this again?

Springtrap:Fate demanded it be so. Except the food stuff. For the food, I was just hungry.

Mike:What are you talking about? And did this “fate” also demand that you kill a bunch of- *Springtrap moves to Hall 9*

Mike:*groan* Of course he does that. Should have expected that, he did the same thing last time. *uses lure* What is his major malfunction? …And how is he hungry? Is he some actor in a suit or something?

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:54 pm

Springtrap, lookin into the cam: Being trapped in a room for a long time really makes me hungry. And could an actor look like this? *Takes off mask*
The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy H2IuIlA

Mike: AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible!!!!

Springtrap: You took the words right outta my mouth!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:22 pm

Mike:Wait a minute, you’re STILL IN THERE?

Springtrap:Uh, yes?

Mike:Didn’t you BECOME the robot? I thought robots couldn’t eat…

Springtrap:And I thought ghosts weren’t real. How’d that turn out? By the way, know anyone named “Charlie Emily”?

Mike:Uh, you killed her? Also, isn’t that just a nickname?

Springtrap:…I mean a living one? …I hear she’s a robot. You couldn’t tell her apart from a human, though. Not unless you were a doctor. …She might not exist in this world, though. Well, you know what to do. And you really shouldn’t stare at me too long, you know. *VIDEO ERROR*

Mike:Oh, right, the video errors. *reboots video* How vintage ARE these systems? (Phone Dude would agree with you, Mike… Also, Springtrap did not cause the error. That’s just what happens when you spend too much time viewing the cameras.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:43 pm

Mike: This place is freaky. That Springtrap is a freak.

P. Chica: Believe me, we once looked freakier.

Mike, startled: AAAAH!!! ... There's no error. Wait, what'd you mean, you used to look freakier? Is that possible?

P. Chica: Yes. We were freaks... we were slaves... we were Nightmares. And Springtrap was our leader. Well, him & Vader.

Mike: Holup, Vader? As in Darth Vader?

P. Freddy: The same.

Mike: Does this mean Star Wars is REAL?!?!

P. Freddy: Star Wars, Undertale, Mario, surreal memes, Minecraft the list goes on.

Mike: H-how do you know?

P. Bonnie: Because we lived it. *Holds up communicator* This device has chronicled all our adventures, conquests & the war between Light & Dark. And see this ring? This is a real White Lantern ring.

P. BB: Yeah, A being made of light gave it to him very early in our adventures. & the fact he still has it must mean the being really wanted him in the White Lanterns.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:54 pm

P. Freddy:The worlds fused together. We still don’t know exactly why, but they came back apart after we defeated a being of true evil. By the way, we can actually still talk to them! Someone gave us a device that can communicate across dimensions. Also said the worlds are technically still fused.

P. Foxy:Probably means that you can’t exactly undo the effects of the merge. Separate the worlds all you like, the fact of the matter is events from other worlds causally influenced this one. And those effects will always remain.

Mike:Wait, you worked for Springtrap?

P. Freddy:Partly trickery by his part, partly corruption induced by Springtrap’s modification of that Nightmarification machine… Huh, wait, you don’t remember that time Scott tested out FNAF4? And we made you survive some nights? Huh. Anyways, it was also part us all having a grudge at Scott for his countless trolling. Though that last part became irrelevant well before we met Vader. Well, it was more a reflection of Vader, but… know what, we’ll tell you the full story in a few days. Right now, you need to focus on keeping Springtrap away. And WE need to get back to the cameras so we can jumpscare you and cause errors.

Mike:Wait, whose side are you on?!?!

P. Chica:Look, we have to do what must be done. Now, please don’t get killed. *the phantoms vanish*

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:19 pm

*Mike looks up & sees Springrap outside the office window.*

Mike: Was hat they said true?

Springtrap: Every word, Michael. I know I've been a terrible father, but there is hope. Your little brother Timmy is, for lack of a better word, the chosen one. He's at the epicenter of a Prophecy I've been aching to see.

Mike: Timmy's still alive??!!

Springtrap: Elizabeth too. Well, her less so. Now, this Prophecy can only happen if you do your job.

*Mike activates the lure in Hall 3.*

Springtrap, walking to Hall 3: Yes, like that.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:11 am

—6AM—

Mike:Well, I guess here’s your food.

Springtrap:Thank you.

Mike:Hey, wait, why is the story in a few days and not… here? I mean, it’s not like I’m going to end up quitting the job…

Springtrap:I told you, the place is going to catch fire. That’s what they mean. Phone Dude wasn’t joking, those wires… I can’t believe how many people will say it must have been foul play. The systems get worse and worse every night, OF COURSE a fire is bound to happen. If someone does start it on purpose, I’ll be quite surprised. Anyway, carry on home. You’ll need your rest for tomorrow.

————-

—Night 4–

Mike:Okay, where are the buttons.. Hmm.. Below the.. near the box.. Oh, there they are, they blended in with the wall quite well. So.. top right is 3… bottom right is 9.. center 5, top-center 2, center-left 4, bottom-center 8-

Mike:Oh, back to the arcade room, I guess this is a pattern. So, Stage01. This looks like a game that was never finished. A scrapped one. So, glitch through the wall at the bottom… fall two levels down to the floor, walk two levels to the right… That exit is fake, I need to climb up that wall.. Hm, what was next?

Mike:Oh, right. To the left, then up, then up again, and now to the right.. and.. Fritz, that you? …Have some cake. Funny there was also a guard named Fritz…

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:21 pm

Mike, findin Springtrap on Cam 3: Why do I need to play these minigames?

Springtrap: So my victims souls can rest in peace once this place burns down.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:33 pm

Phone Guy:Uh, hello? Hello, hello! Uh, there's been a slight change of company policy concerning use of the suits. Um, don't. After learning of an unfortunate incident at the sister location, involving multiple and simultaneous spring lock failures, the company has deemed the suits temporarily unfit for employees.

Mike:”Temporary” meaning “until William finds a better way of murdering”, I’m sure.

Phone Guy:Safety is our top priority at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, which is why the classic suits are being retired to an appropriate location, while being looked at by our technician. Until replacements arrive, you'll be expected to wear the temporary costumes provided to you.

Mike:Huh, I actually forgot about those. Were they the Mediocre Melodies? *uses CAM4 lure*

Phone Guy:Keep in mind that they were found on very short notice, so questions about appropriateness/relevance should be deflected. I repeat, the classic suits are not to be touched, activated or worn. That being said, we are free of liability, do as you wish. As always, remember to smile; you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:50 pm

Mike: Ok... 2 more days n then I'm outta here n we can see this prophecy. *Get's jumpscared by P. Bonnie* AAAHH!! *Reboots all*

P. Bonnie: Sorry, but we must act like this until the end of Night 5.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:44 pm

P. Bonnie:Or possibly Night 6. We’ll have to see. I can guarantee there will NOT be a Night 7. Because the place burns down after Night 6.

Mike:Wait, is that the- *P. Bonnie vanishes* (White Lantern Ring? Yes, yes it is, Mike. Now don’t mention it and get back to your job.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:54 pm

Mike: Ok.. Where's Springtrap? Hall 5. I'll just lure him  to Hall 6.

Springtrap: Ah, yes... The Prophecy is nigh!!!

P. Foxy: Arrr, ye be coddling the lad. Show him some challenge. These vents are ye size.

Springtrap, sighing: If game me did it, I guess I have no choice. *Goes to Vent 12 n climbs in.* This is a bit sussy.

Mike, checking the vent cams: No you don't!! *Shuts vent*

Springtrap: Excellent, Michael.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:01 am

—6AM—

Mike:Well, looks like this is almost over.

————-

1I9:Okay, bad news, and good news. Bad news is the aftereffects are worse than we thought. Dissonance is at around 9.2.

6F2:9.2?! That’s nearly 10!

1I9:Would have reached ten if the people there weren’t actively keeping it low. Yep, that’s the good news. Rather than using what they know to break things, they’re using what they know to make sure it DOESN’T break. So, that’s… kind of helpful
Sort of. As if either of them stops doing that, things might just go off the rails.

——————————

—Night 5–

Mike:Well, looks like things will be getting pretty glitchy soon. *double taps the Shadow Bonnie figurine*

Mike:So, cycling over to BB’s Balloon World.. For once moving the joystick down is actually useful. Then going through the wall, down to the bottom of the map… swapping around to the purple room with the kid, and… there we go! Have some cake… Jeremy. *gives cake* Huh, I remember a night guard with that name too.

—Night 5–

Mike:Well, it’s time. *taps on the Puppet drawing* …Time for you all to have the birthday party you never had the chance to get…

Mike:Huh, I don’t recognize most of these. That might be Porkpatch?

(Yes, it’s “Night 5” both times. I didn’t mean Night 6 the second time, this was on purpose.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:16 am

Mike: Don't cry, lil one. Here's a big cake. May your souls find peace now.

Phone Guy: Hello? Hello? Um, this is just a reminder of company policy concerning the safe room. The safe room is reserved for equipment and/or other property not being currently used and as a back-up safety location for employees only. This is not a break room, and should not be considered a place for employees to hide and/or congregate - and under no circumstance should a customer ever be taken into this room and out of the main show area. Management has also been made aware that the spring Bonnie animatronic has been noticeably moved. We would like to remind employees that this costume is not safe to wear under any circumstances. Thank you and remember to smile; you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Somewhere...]

Golden Freddy: I feel so warm.

Chica: Mike did it!! He completed the Happiest Day!!

Bonnie: So this is what it's like to be at peace.

Freddy: Goodbye, friends.

Foxy: Aye, see ye in the other side.

*They dissolve into a gold light.*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next