Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:56 pm

Mike:Huh, right! It was also a storage area! The three arcade machines there must have been scrapped. I think I remember them from the Prize corner in that other location. *gets back to the cameras*

Springtrap:That’s right. You might have gotten Happiest Day, but you still have to survive ME.

Last edited by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria on Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

Post by fusionx963 Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:25 pm

Mike: Ok, now where is Springtrap? *Checks main cameras & vent cams* Cam 15. *Shuts vent*

Springtrap: Yes, Michael. Enjoy these 5 long nights & survive.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:12 pm

Mike:Well, this or the next one is the last night. *after Springtrap leaves and moves on, Mike opens the vent once more* At least it’s almost ov *gets jumpscared by Phantom BB* AAH-

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:49 pm

*Mike reboots the vents n gets jumpscared by P. Foxy*

Mike: I JUST REBOOTED THE VENTS!!! *Reboots vents & audio*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:12 pm

Mike:Okay, that’s *Springtrap is in CAM13* Wait- *closes the vent* That was a close one.

Springtrap:Sure was. If it took you a second longer I would’ve gone right through.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:20 pm

P. Puppet: Should I go for it?

Springtrap: Wait until I'm at the back exit.

P. Puppet: Last year-

Springtrap: LAST YEAR I WAS CONSUMED BY HATE & POWER!!!

Mike: *Lures Springtrap to Hall 5*

Springtrap: Wait till I'm at the back exit! *Runs to Hall 5*

Mike: So far, so good... *Lures him to Hall 6.*

Springtrap: Come on Michael.... Keep leading me as far away from you as possible...

Mike: Look in there! *Lures hm to Hall 8*

Springtrap: Just a few more rooms...

*P. Puppet jumpscares Mike*

(nun EVER goes accordin 2 plan in a fnaf game)
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:50 pm

Mike:This is getting pretty annoying. Good, he’s *jumpscared by P. Freddy* ARE YOU KIDDING ME *reboots ventillation. But it’s too late, Springtrap went through the CAM11 vent, now he’s in Hall 1*

Mike:…

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:17 pm

Springtrap: Work with me & I'll work with you, Michael.

*Mike goes to press the lure button when 6am chimes*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:57 am

Mike:So, here’s your food. This place burns down tomorrow?

Springtrap:That’s right. So if today wasn’t the last day, tomorrow will be. You won’t even need to do anything OTHER than survive! But it will be the hardest night of them all.

(So, will there be a Night 6/Nightmare?)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:37 am

Night 6

Mike: Just gotta survive this & I'm home free.

Phone Guy: Uh, hello? Hello? Uh, this is just to inform all employees that due to budget restrictions, the previously mentioned safe rooms are being sealed at most locations, including this one. Work crews will be here most of the day today, constructing a false wall over the old door base. Nothing is being taken out beforehand, so if you've left anything inside, then it's your own fault. Management also requests that this room not be mentioned to family, friends or insurance representatives. Thanks again, and remember to smile; you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:10 pm

Mike:Low budget? Let’s spend even more money sealing off a room we already bought! *finds Springtrap in Hall 10, approaching CAM14, and, closes off the vent*

Springtrap:Nothing is getting taken out of the room at all. …Why do you think that is? Plus, it is only afterwards that employees cannot mention that the room ever existed. There was something in there we didn’t want found.

Mike:!!

Springtrap:Nice one, by the way. You were quite close to getting killed. *moves to CAM9*

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:38 pm

Mike: Ok... Just gotta keep Springtrap occupied, my god it's hot in here. *Gets jumpscared by P. Bonnie & reboots the audio* Where's Springtrap? *Finds him in Hall 7 & lures him to Hall 8*

Springtrap: Yes, Michael. 6 more hours until the Prophecy!!!

fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:09 pm

*Mike gets a video error, and then reboots it*

Mike:It wasn’t even that long this time!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:39 pm

*Springtrap's in Hall 5 now*

Mike: Look in there! *Lures Springtrap to Room 6*

Springtrap: Yes, keep luring me away from you, Michael. Soon we'll all find out which Prophecy's right. I hope Scott's getting Timmy n that mysterious Nightmare ready.

*Mike flips thru the cams until P. Mangle appears*

Mike: Really?

P. Mangle: I haven't appeared all week n this is my last chance. *Drops down*

Mike: Ok where is he? *Sees Springtrap on Cam 2* Not happening. *Lures Springtrap to Hall 5*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:56 pm

Mike:Hm, could also close Vent 13 as well so he doesn’t come back. Huh, found a way to make him go in a circle! Open the vent when he’s in Hall 4, 3, or 2, use the lure to make him go through the open vent to Hall 5, then but close the vent so he doesn’t go back to 2. Huh, this might just be easy!

Springtrap:Sure, as long as you don’t get an error as I approach Hall 2 and I pass it before you finish rebooting…

Mike:…Right…

——————-

2F6:And the dissonance just shot up to 9.8!

1I9:Oh dear, what happened this time? Oh dear, narrative contradiction!

2F6:Oh, that’s right! FNAF3 didn’t have Bonnie. Bonnie appearing was still fine because it was implied Mangle was a replacement for Bonnie in FNAF3 because Bonnie couldn’t make it. But now it seems Mangle was in the prophecy all along? Yeah, that’s going to cause some dissonance. How can we lower the dissonance from that? Well, should be easy since it only went up by a little and not a lot…

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:23 pm

*Mike does his cheat. Springtrap is in Hall 5 by the time the video cuts off*

Mike: Just gotta- *Gets jumpscared by P. Foxy. Mike reboots the vents & video* Where are you? Hall 2... *Lures him to Hall 5 n repeats this cheat*
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:10 am

*As predicted by Murphy’s Law, the next time, the error happens at the worst possible time. By the time it’s fixed, Springtrap is in Hall 1*

Mike:…Of course it can’t be this easy, can it?

Springtrap:No it cannot. (Like you said, nothing goes according to plan in a FNAF game.)

Mike:Well, I’ll just have to-

Springtrap:You should have been faster. Now I’m at the Office door.

Mike:No, no NO-

—6AM—

Mike:…Saved by the bell.

Springtrap:Well, I guess your luck didn’t entirely run out.

Mike:Well, here’s your last meal. I’m heading out.

Springtrap:Yep, you definitely should. Before the place burns down.

———————-

Springtrap:Any moment now… Any moment… it’ll all burn down. I should get out as well, I need to survive the fire. *heads out*

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:18 am

*A loose spark catches on some papers in the attraction, makin the whole place catch fire*

Mike: Glad that's over.

Scott: We're here.

Timmy: Hey, Mike!

Mike: Timmy???

N. ???: Now we shall see which Prophecy is true
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:37 am

Mike:Let’s see here… there’s quite a bit of rubble here… Oh, a Freddy plush, not sure what it’s doing here.

Timmy:Huh. The box is locked.

N. ???:WAIT, IT’S LOCKED?!

Scott:Um, the box was clearly shown to be locked. Prophecy even mentioned you finding the keys to the box.

N. ???:You have GOT to be KIDDING ME! We came here for NOTHING?!

Scott:I mean, maybe the keys are close by?

(No, they’re not the metaphorical keys that make everything make sense. These are different keys that are actually literal, physical, keys. Okay maybe they’re magic keys we’re not sure, but still.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:14 pm

P. Bonnie: I got your keys right here. *Uses white lantern ring on the locks to make a perfect fit key n unlocks the box. An ethereal light comes outta the box n 2 books float towards Timmy n N. ???*

Mysterious voice: Ẁ̷̜h̷̖͝î̴̖c̶̪̽h̷͈̽ ̵̘̽p̷̻͝r̵͉͠o̶̗͝p̶̮͝ĥ̷ͅé̸̪c̴̨̚y̸̲͠ ̵̗͂ǐ̴͈s̸̡͐ ̵̙̈t̴̘͒r̸̻̓u̴̲̾ë̵͉́?̶̟͑
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:10 pm

N. ???:Hmm.. They’re both.. quite similar in what we see, but they give entirely different backgrounds. And they both make good points as well.

Timmy:Well, duh, did you think it’d be obvious? I know one of these are what really happened, and what really will, the other not. I’ll just have to work it out before you do!

N. ???:*Lightbulb* Wait a moment, why don’t I just-

Mysterious Voice: Ķ̷͠͞i̡̢͟͡l̨̢̕͠l̕͡͏̴į̶̸̸n̵̛͏̛g̡̛̀҉ ̶̨͢͡ý̸̵͡ờ̵̸u̧̡͢͝r̵̴̵͟ ̕͟͡͠r̸͘͠͠i̸̛͘͜v̨͘͠͞ą̴́͜l̷̷̶͢ ̧͢͢͠m̵̷̶͡e҉͏̵͞a̵͢͢͞n̸̸̕͏s̢̨͝͞ ̶̧͘͡y̴̨͢͝o̷̵̡͜u̵̕͟͠ ̶̨̀͟f̀͘͞͝o̡͡͠͞r҉̛͏͜f̷́͟͜e̢̧͟͟i̷̡̨͢t́͘͟͏ ̧͡҉̶ţ̴̴̨h҉̧́͞è̵͘͜ ̵̢̛͘c͟͟͠͡h̶͟͜͠a̶̡̡͘ļ̢͟͞l̵̨͘͞ę̴̴́n̴̛͞͠g̴͞͡͏e̶͘͟͏.̶̡͟͢

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:24 pm

N. ???: Hmmm...

Timmy: I choose the Prophecy of Light.

Mysterious Voice: I̴̳̻̼̟̗̅̈́̿ ̸͎̹̑̒ă̴͈̖̬̯̈́͛̊̆̅͝m̴͓̯̲̱̣̹̦̑̽ ̵̡͚̍̀̑̉͘̕͜P̵̬̀̓̈́́ ̶͚́̀̓̒̀̄̉͝L̷̡̙̰̠̯̲̘͚͇̎̀̎ ̸̢̨̫̞̰̭͉̈͛͂͊̏͝͠E̴͇̙̞̞͈̠̭̣̿̈́͛͘ ̴̮̔͌̏̈̈́͠E̸̦͒̈̎̌͒̏͂ ̵̳̤͎̮̲̭̜͔͙͛̔̓̂͝A̸͓̱̝̲̞̅̎̋̅̑̐̃͜ ̸̨͕͙͇̪̽́S̷̯͓̣̙̓̑̋̈̌̐͝ ̶̛̘̳̫̰̘̠̹̳͆̆̈́͝E̷̢̛͊̔̒͗̎͘D̶̗̯̆ ̸̧̢̡̧̫͐͋̅͂̆͑̑ẁ̴̭̰̰͍̟͉̘̹͑̌͒́͜į̸̨̖̯̭̻̫̘͑̊ţ̴̢͖̩̜͎̱͓̈̈́̆͋̎̇͝ȟ̵̩̼͎̱̍́̄͌͐̐͂͝ ̶̟̺̜͓̖̐̓́̑̊̈́͊̆͋ÿ̸̧̭̫̝̬́͛ơ̸͙̑̍͑̈́̿͗͛̃u̶̧̮͓̪̦̺̞̟͙̒̃r̶̰̦͖̱̟̆̾̈́͗̍̊̂̀̎ ̶̢̼͓̦͑̇̋̆͆͆͘ͅä̵̞͚̬́̔̽̔̚ͅͅn̷̡̻͎̠͆s̵̝̞̹͕̈́̑̆̋͂͝w̷̺͕͍̰̼̍̄̓̆̈́̚͝ͅë̷̡̛͖̭̬̟̼̖̆̊̾̿̐̀͠r̸̯̽͝.̷̤͍̬̜̯͍̩̮̟͑͗̉̈͆͋ ̵̛̺̜̍̐̿͛̎̈̑̿Y̸̳͍̐ơ̵̡̗̩̪͉̦̿̋̑ư̶̯͈̺̦͕̮̪̾̋͐͗̀̈́ ̴͎͊̏̉͘͘m̵̛̘͍̊́̐̓̔a̵̡̜͇̗̬͍̳̯͎̕ỵ̴̢̙̤͔̟̫͊̀ ̷̬̇̆̍̈̽̊͝n̸̢͈̰̳͇̜̩̐̀̈́̅̀̔́̕͝õ̶̡̡̘͍͚̰̭̺͒͜ẅ̸̝͍̰̤̭̜̖̪̇̈̌ ̸̧̳̀̀̏̚ṙ̴̨̞̦̯̥͍̽̐̏͑͜͜ͅe̵̙͇͕̰͓͊̏̈̕c̶͙̮͈̭͕̼̆̌ͅi̷̧̛̦͇͇͈̹͚̙̾̈́̈̚ê̵̟̙̯̤̿͋̎̕͠v̷̠̍̀̍́̋͆͛͝e̶̬͔̩̺̊͗̎̑͛ ̶̨̡̛̳͙͇͍̝̣̾̋̑̆̈́͘͘͝t̶̹̽͛̆h̵̡̟̮̀̍̄́͐̅͐͝ẙ̷̡̻̦͙̙̹̙̱͓͑̈́̍͆̚ ̷͈̌̇̏P̶͔̯̪̻͌͆͗̎͒̿ ̶͇͍̻̑̎͑̉̀̈̂̕O̶̢̍̒͊̀̃́͘ͅ ̶̝̭̯̺͉̙̣͔͓̅̔̒͋W̴̤̪̰̅̀̀͆̇̂̌͝ ̶̤̊̄̈̅̽̀͊̓͜E̶̗̕ ̸͍̒R̷̢̬͎̘̼͌!̷̢̮̰̬̱́̇!̶̖̹̱̦̫̮̫̫̓͑̀

*A golden light surrounds Timmy while a red light surrounds N. ???*

N. ???: Wait! You can't do this to me!! The power was supposed to be MINE!! ALL MINE!!! I... won't... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:18 pm

Timmy:Figured. Good guys winning tends to happen more.

Springtrap:…Okay, I’m glad you won, but… you know bad guys have won too before… right? Shockingly common! Why did you make your choice off of that reason alone?

Timmy:Bad guys don’t win when the whole world’s at stake. If they did, we wouldn’t be here, would we? I’ve seen lots of worlds, many having prophecies of their own. And who knows how many times they merged before now? If the bad guys won even ONCE… That, and after remembering something Ian did, I was sure of it.

(Oh, what connection did they make? That’s some theory material here. I’ll give a hint:You’ve already seen the specific thing Ian did that Timmy is talking about. And another one:There’s a reason why Timmy didn’t say explicitly how what Ian did made them sure.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:59 pm

Springtrap: How do you feel?

Timmy: Powerful.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:31 am

P. Mangle:I wonder what Timmy’ll do with that.

P. BB:Maybe ascend into a higher plane? Or use it for pranks?

Scott:No, Timmy isn’t Sans! And we’ll have to wait and see.

Mike:Well, most of the phantoms aren’t here anymore. Did they… move on?

Scott:If Bonnie moved on, is the White Lantern Ring heading back to DC?

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next