Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

Post by fusionx963 Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:16 pm

P. Bonnie: I'm still here. Guess the White Lantern Ring's keepin me.

Timmy: I feel like I could defy fate. How'd you like your springlock suit removed, Dad?

Springtrap: I'd love to be human again, but will fate allow it?
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:40 pm

Timmy:I mean, I mentioned defying fate… although now that I think of it, that might be a bad idea.

Springtrap:…You think. One of our friends from another world actually implied if we FAILED the prophecy-And I don’t mean failing the minigames or Timmy guessing wrong, I mean, as in, Mike flat-out not showing up to Fazbear Frights at all, or me not getting found, it’d somehow be worse than the other prophecy. Not sure how that even makes sense though.

(It’s there being too much dissonance. Though you guys don’t quite know what that is, do you?)

————————

6F2:Huh, dissonance dropped to 8. Nice.. right, the Lantern Ring getting returned would- *Bonnie remains, and so does the Lantern. Dissonance goes back to 9*

6F2:…Well, at least it’s not 9.8 like it was a while back?

—————————

Mike:Wait, Bonnie, you’re still here? Weren’t you at peace?

————————

*Dissonance:9.7*

———————-

P. Bonnie:Well, you could say I was for a brief moment. And in a sense, I sort of still am? You don’t see me going around attacking Springtrap and night guards anymore. “In Peace” doesn’t always mean “gone”, you know. Unless you call every remembered spirit not in peace during the Day of the Dead…

Mike:…Fair enough.

(No, this doesn’t make the Day of the Dead canonically true. It might be, but that’s a separate question. The idea is separating the concepts of “gone from this world” and “in peace”.)

—————-

*Dissonance drops to 9.1*

(At this point it should be easy to figure out what “dissonance” measures. I’ll be updating the info soon, and maybe change some redactions to Spamton-like censors to make it somewhat easier to grasp them. That is, if you haven’t already figured out what they mean. Endgame is close. We’re in another intermission now, since we’re dealing with the aftermath of the prophecy.)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:03 pm

P. Bonnie: I wonder... *Takes off white lantern ring n gives it to Timmy. P. Bonnie starts fading.* This was fun. Goodbye.

*P. Bonnie is gone & dissonance drops to 8*

Timmy: I guess this ring was keeping him here.

fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:01 am

(Updated the Miscellaneous info to explain dissonance. But long story short, the closer things are to strictly canon, the less dissonance there is.)

Mike:I do wonder why it wanted to stay with Bonnie in the first place, though.

Springtrap:Perhaps it wasn’t able to interact with the other world. Or it was, but its connection was much weaker. Once Bonnie removed the ring, it might have rebooted or something? And then found its true owner.

Springtrap:Anyhow, they’re gone for now. I imagine something will make them come back soon, but that is for then. Before that happens though… I have some more research to do on remnant.

Scott:Well, guess this is it. Happened just like it was supposed to.

Scott:Well, I suppose there is one last question to ask… what are you going to do with your prize?

—————

6F2:Looks like it’s all ending. Things are reverting back to how they’re meant to be. Still a few weird stuff like there having been seven phantoms instead of six, but hey… we always have the Help Wanted route… and we can’t PROVE the guy wasn’t trolling when he said Mangle was a replacement for Bonnie…

*And we’re down to 6 Dissonance*

1I9:I see how it’s set up, too. It’s almost over. And the few remnants that remain… should be trivial to fix up.

——————

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:14 pm

Springtrap: With this device, me n Gaster can collab on our experiments.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:06 pm

Scott:Hm, I don’t know if the remnant experiments, which are meant to be done, were supposed to be made by Gaster… plus, essence and remnants don’t follow the same rules…

Springtrap:As long as I don’t do things that should leave evidence that Gaster was involved, it should be fine.

Scott:Such as mixing remnant and essence up?

Springtrap:Look, we don’t have many constraints on how the experiments have to work. Just that they need to be done so I can extract it and use it on some new animatronics. Although, maybe Henry is the one that needs to do the experimenting and not me? Let me take another look through Pizzeria Simulator…

Springtrap:Nope, it’s definitely me who has to do it. And I have to eventually make Molten Freddy. …Wow, this sucks. I know if I make him, it’ll bring them back. I know how it all ends… and yet… I still have to keep going. Now I know how Scott felt when he wanted to save Eggs Benedict…

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:46 pm

Springtrap: Ugh there MUST be a way for all the souls to rest at peace. Does the cycle of hell ever end?

Scott: No. I'm sorry.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:50 pm

Scott:It’ll look like they’re free once again when the new place catches fire, but the spirits will decide to stick around… specifically to haunt you.

Springtrap:Ultimate Custom Night…

Scott:Then there’s- yeah, I don’t see it ending.

Mike:That’ll probably be a long way off for now. We might as well enjoy the peace while we still can. And Timmy… have you worked out what you’re going to do with your Enlightenment?

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:03 pm

Timmy: I think I'll explore the multiverse. I can try to resolve conflicts in other worlds.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:33 pm

[In Hometown...]

Frisk, to the communicator: So how're things at your universe?

Ian, on the communicator: It's great!! My mom's w a better man n Monsters n humans are livin in peace. You still got your omnitrix?

Frisk: No. But I'm still a Transcendent. So're Azzy & Chara.

Ian: Yea, I'm still a transcendent. I still got my omnitrix. If ya want, I could ask my world's Gaster ta make ya 1.

Frisk: Sure!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:22 pm

Frisk:Things are pretty peaceful in my universe too.

Chara:I was honestly expecting the other humans would start blaming the monsters all over again without you there. I’m pleasantly surprised!

Frisk:What can I say? We taught them well.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:43 am

Ian: Maybe we could all watch anime together sometime.

Asriel: You like anime?

Ian: Yep. Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Bakugan...

Chara: Isn't Sailor Moon like, incredibly girly?

Ian: I love it!! I'm thinkin of watchin other magical girl animes when i finish Sailor Moon.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:17 pm

Alphys:Wait, are we talking anime now? I-I have some!

Undyne:Wait, anime? HECK YEAH!!

Frisk:Ian, did you get to see Mew Mew Kissy Cutie yet? That’s a good one!

Undyne:UGH, such a shame we can’t send objects through that! If we could I could get to see anime that doesn’t exist here, and you’d get to see new anime of your own! I’m telling you, it’s one of the BEST magical girl shows I’ve seen!

Alphys…J-Just stay away from the sequel.

(Somewhere, in another world, a yellow lizard feels something is wrong…)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:30 pm

Ian: I'd love ta watch it. Let's see... Oh, it's on youtube w english subs.

(tokyo mew mew's the closest equivalent to mew mew kissy cutie n the former's on youtube.)
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:42 am

Undyne:Wow, your world has that show too? ON YOUTUBE?

Frisk:Well, I guess some shows are so great they spread across the multiverse.

Chara:Oh, please, that show is mid-tier. And incredibly girly!

Undyne:…

Alphys:…

Frisk:Chara, I haven’t seen you put a single magical girl anime above B tier!

Chara:That’s because almost none of them explore the actual consequences of the magic! Whenever the battles aren’t conveniently where nobody sees them, the show gets sidetracked with… Wait is that why you love the show? What is with you and romance, partner? Anyway, if you’re looking for a Magical Girl show that’s somehow good, there’s Puella Magi Madoka Magica!

Alphys:Really, that one? Look, heroics and cuteness are the POINT of these kinds of shows! While Puella Magi is nowhere near as bad as Mew Mew 2, since it’s not throwing away what came before, and it at least has good characterization…

(We’re not sure how good Mew Mew Kissy Cutie actually is, since we never get to see it. But Undyne and Alphys love it, and Frisk probably joined.)

(As for Puella, well it’s popular for a reason, but if you come in expecting your standard magical girl show, you’re in for a disappointment. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a deconstruction of the genre that doesn’t pull any punches… I think Deltarune’s Alphys would love it!)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:29 pm

Ian: Oh, look who else is here... Come here, Lizzy.

The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy - Page 3 UHNbYM8

Lizzy: Hi!!

Chara: Why'd you keep her?

Ian: She's the cutest of all the plushbabies n needs the most love.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:02 pm

Chara:But now it’s in the wrong world! Isn’t that messing with the order of the multiverse?

Ian:Look, I don’t know if the Plushbabies were even supposed to show up yet in the first place. Didn’t they first appear in Help Wanted? That’s pretty far in the future. Might want to check the book to see if they existed before the Fazbear Virtual Experience. If not I actually helped the multiverse by removing something that wasn’t supposed to be there yet.

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:49 pm

Ian: After I was teleported back here, I decided ta learn magic. I can now make any of my toys come ta life temporarily!!! I also learned ice magic. I think I've only scratched the surface of what my Transcension can allow me ta do. How boutchas?

Chara: I can now fire green knives that can heal.

Asriel: & I'm great w my star attacks!!
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:59 pm

Chara:Wow, Azzy! Looks like the God of Hyperdeath is back!

Azzy:This time, my powers will be used for good!

Chara:I remember when we first got the idea for that form!

(Chara knew Asriel’s named attacks. I imagine the God of Hyperdeath was originally Asriel’s OC or something. I don’t remember if we confirmed that earlier in this saga…)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:59 pm

Azzy: Yeah... I remember how proud mom n dad were. They hung my design on the fridge!!

Ian: The highest honor a parent can bestow.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:33 pm

(Huh. Yep, there is an image on the fridge. And three notes. In New Home, at least. Combine that with the hyperdeath form appearing as a character in a game Deltarune Asriel never got to finish, and that might just be canon. Also, I found out I did already reveal that it was a form Asriel made. Back in Season 2, Force Wars Ep V:Surreal Wars)

Chara:Still on this fridge to this day, even!

Frisk:Yep. I saw it, though I didn’t recognize it as Asriel at first.

Asriel:Well, you hadn’t met me as Asriel yet then!

Frisk:That’s right. Although Chara did… maybe I could have seen the hyperdeath form coming if they narrated that…

Papyrus:WAIT, CHARA, YOU SAID YOU… NARRATED WHAT FRISK SAW?

Chara:Yep, I did that throughout their adventure. Where are you going with this?

Papyrus:DIDN’T YOU RECOGNIZE ASRIEL?

Chara:Of course I did! I didn’t narrate that, because I didn’t want to tell what was just a minor acquaintance at the time about my brother’s… designs.

Frisk:I get it… you had only met me that same day, we were kind of just stuck together, and… anyone who played that game the dog made knows what your views on humanity was… But Chara, I liked you a lot when you were narrating too! I just didn’t realize that was… you.

Chara:I still don’t get how you missed every single hint I threw about who I was, Frisk.

Frisk:I wasn’t really trying to figure out who you were. You were the friendly narrator, and I didn’t see a reason to work out who you were before. Not like it’d change how nice it was having you around!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:15 pm

[In the Flipside]

A. BB:Guys! The Vegetal are back! i think Malum is back!

A. Bonnie:What? No Odrex just killed him!

A. Chica:Was he more powerful than we fought? Or is someone else bringing the vegetals over?

A. Freddy:BB, I don’t see any vegetal.

BB:One flew into my pizza! *takes our a pizza with a “Vegetal” in it*

A. Chica:Oh no! WHO IS BEHIND THIS?!

*A. BB takes off the eyes, revealing them to be googly eyes on a regular pickle*

A. BB:April Fools’!

A. Foxy:BB! Look, I know April Fools is a day for pranks, but pretending like a multiversal threat is back is NOT a good April Fools’ prank! What is your major malfunction?!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:52 pm

[back in hometown]

Ian: So, I heard fnaf 6 takes place on december 4th.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:29 am

Frisk:FNAF6? Oh, that pizzeria simulator game.

Chara:What are WE supposed to do about this? Shouldn’t you be saying this to Scott or Springtrap? Actually… how are the animatronics going to become scraps to be salvaged, anyway?

Frisk:Maybe questions like what you asked is what Ian was looking for? We can’t do anything about this, but we can at least bounce ideas on what they can do!

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Post by fusionx963 Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:30 am

Ian: look what I got!!! My very own Max n Ruby plushies!!! Say hi, max n ruby!
The Ultimate (Post?)-Crossover Roleplay:Part 2-The Prophecy - Page 3 Max_n_10

Ruby: Hi. Are you Ian's friends?

Max: Goat.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next