Freddy & Fusion's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban that Guy Above You

2 posters

Go down

Ban that Guy Above You Empty Ban that Guy Above You

Post by fusionx963 Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:24 pm

Welcome to Ban that Guy Above You, the FNAF Wiki's most popular series.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Da Rulez:
1. DON'T violate the rules of the thread!!!
2. Violation of these rules can get you temp banned cuz I'm the admin here.
3. There's no rule 3.
4. You MUST have a reason for banning. Even something completely nonsensical or random is allowed.
5. You can swear, but nothing exessive like, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK TOY CHICA, SON OF A BITCH PURPLE GUY, FUCK, FUCK, FUCKING CUNT SPRINGTRAP, DOUCHE BAG PHONE GUY, FART!!!
6. Hypocrisy's allowed; just makes things more funnier.
7. Nothing discriminatory, racist, sexist, inappropriate or overall offensive.
8. You may now confirm the Illuminati, but nothing excessive.
9. Confirming Agent, 0x10c, Minecraft 2, Bully 2, Injustice 3, Dark Souls 4, Portal 3, Team Fortress 3, Mortal Kombat 12, Deltarune Chapter 2, Witcher 4, Gravity Falls season 3, Megamind 2, I. M. Meen 2, Yin! Yang! Yo! season 3, Parappa the Rapper 3, Um Jammer Lammy 2 and/or all 18 is also allowed.
10. NO bickering, spamming NOR double posting!!! See also Rule 2.
11. Ban that guy ABOVE you!! The only exception being if another message was uploaded before yours. If you don't wanna do that, go to the Campfire Discussion.
12. NO spoilers!!!!!!
13. Bear in mind that you cannot violate the rules of the wiki. Bear in mind that you would face the judgement of the admins. Bear in mind that these rules are here for your own safety. Also bear in mind that IT WAS MANGLE!!!!!!
14. NO MANGLE GENDER WARS!!!!!!
15. NO EDITING THE QUOTE ABOVE YOU!!!!
16. Try not to nudge against any of the spring-locks. Do not breathe on the spring-locks, as moisture may loosen them and cause them to break loose.
17. This is just to inform all employees that due to budget restrictions, the previously mentioned safe rooms are being sealed at most locations, including this one. Work crews will be here most of the day today, constructing a false wall over the old door base. Nothing is being taken out beforehand, so if you've left anything inside, then it's your own fault. Management also requests that this room not be mentioned to family, friends or insurance representatives. Thanks again, and remember to smile; you are the face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways,......
Ban that Guy Above You Latest?cb=20181216220630
Banned because I got rick rolled in my dream last night.
fusionx963
fusionx963
Admin

https://freddy-n-fusions-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ban that Guy Above You Empty Re: Ban that Guy Above You

Post by TheFreddyFromThePizzeria Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:10 pm

Banned because you copied FNAF Wiki without altering the rules to account for being on this wiki!

A reference to “Campfire Discussions” exists, even though Campire Discussions doesn’t exist here!

Ban that Guy Above You Fnaf4_jumpscare_fredbearinroom

N. Fredbear:THIS IS FOR CHEATING!! (Virtual Cookies to those who get the reference., especially since Season 1 of the ETQAY saga is SCRONCHED!)

TheFreddyFromThePizzeria

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum